A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So... Hi again guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: So... Hi again guys   Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Hey dudes

How are you guys doing? Smile

I have just been busy with my new study. And drinking, and my new 2 bands...
OH and i have new guitar... Tuned in B. This one...

Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1464
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 30
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:13 am

We've just been chillin'. Welcome back!

_________________

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:37 pm

Sup Titan... Very Happy

Things are real quiet here. Lots happenin IRL for a lot of us tho. I know Valks busy with numerous things, Serg is gettin married, I have another kid and an actual professional job now. Also just financed and picked up a new car today. What you goin back to school for?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:53 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Sup Titan... Very Happy

Things are real quiet here. Lots happenin IRL for a lot of us tho. I know Valks busy with numerous things, Serg is gettin married, I have another kid and an actual professional job now. Also just financed and picked up a new car today. What you goin back to school for?

Nice bro, i am really glad things are starting to work out for you!
And another kid on the way, congratulations certainly now that you can provide.
Well i did college, but there was an specific thing i wanted to do.
I am now doing a bachelors degree in Human Technology Interaction.
Which is designing products with user comfort in mind. It is something i wanted to do since my last school.
Anyways, i worked at an helpdesk unfortunatly i had a temporary contract, which ended and they had to offer me a permanent contract.
Sadly in these times businesses don't like to do that. But well, i've got a nice amount of money and untill i find another job i'll be fine.
I do a couple of gigs with 2 of my bands, earning my beer money.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:40 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Sup Titan... Very Happy

Things are real quiet here. Lots happenin IRL for a lot of us tho. I know Valks busy with numerous things, Serg is gettin married, I have another kid and an actual professional job now. Also just financed and picked up a new car today. What you goin back to school for?

Nice bro, i am really glad things are starting to work out for you!
And another kid on the way, congratulations certainly now that you can provide.
Well i did college, but there was an specific thing i wanted to do.
I am now doing a bachelors degree in Human Technology Interaction.
Which is designing products with user comfort in mind. It is something i wanted to do since my last school.
Anyways, i worked at an helpdesk unfortunatly i had a temporary contract, which ended and they had to offer me a permanent contract.
Sadly in these times businesses don't like to do that. But well, i've got a nice amount of money and untill i find another job i'll be fine.
I do a couple of gigs with 2 of my bands, earning my beer money.


Well I hope it works out for you. What was your first bachelors degree in?

Also the kid is not on the way... she arrived like two months ago... but thanks. Razz

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2877
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 28
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Sup Titan... Very Happy

Things are real quiet here. Lots happenin IRL for a lot of us tho. I know Valks busy with numerous things, Serg is gettin married, I have another kid and an actual professional job now. Also just financed and picked up a new car today. What you goin back to school for?

Nice bro, i am really glad things are starting to work out for you!
And another kid on the way, congratulations certainly now that you can provide.
Well i did college, but there was an specific thing i wanted to do.
I am now doing a bachelors degree in Human Technology Interaction.
Which is designing products with user comfort in mind. It is something i wanted to do since my last school.
Anyways, i worked at an helpdesk unfortunatly i had a temporary contract, which ended and they had to offer me a permanent contract.
Sadly in these times businesses don't like to do that. But well, i've got a nice amount of money and untill i find another job i'll be fine.
I do a couple of gigs with 2 of my bands, earning my beer money.


Well I hope it works out for you. What was your first bachelors degree in?

Also the kid is not on the way... she arrived like two months ago... but thanks. Razz

Before that i had a "college" degree for IT engineer.
(The education system is different in my country.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So... Hi again guys   

Back to top Go down
 
So... Hi again guys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hey how you guys doing?
» Rate these guys
» Well guys this is it
» Sorry, guys!
» Hi guys. Steve here.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: