Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Kalbon Branch   Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:55 am

This was originally posted by Kalbon Branch in the Template thread

Species/Race: Corellian/Human
Name: Kalbon
Last Name: Branch
Nickname: Lucky (as a child by family) Acheron (taunt by Darth Rakutis)
Date of Birth: 3,660 BBY / 7 BTC
Place of Birth: Corellia
Date of Death: N/A
Place of Death: N/A
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 210 lbs.
Hair Color/Style: Dark blonde. Relaxed cut. Not shaggy, but not military styled.
Facial Appearance: A young face. Average sized ears, nose and mouth. Slightly large eyes. Unshaven occasionally. Later, he grows his hair out after meeting the Aing-Tii.
Eye Color: Blue/Green
Body Appearance: Light Athletic
Home Planet: Tython (from age 6)
Current Residence: Requiem
Ship: Requiem
Allegiance: Galactic Republic, Black Sun, Otania
Profession: Bounty Hunter, ex-Jedi Knight
Armor: Light armor, enough to protect a vitle shot. Plus Jedi themed robes
Primary Weapon(s): Blue lightsaber.
Secondary Weapon(s): Blasters
Miscellaneous Item(s): Force stone

Biography:

Kalbon Branch was born on the same day as the yet-to-come Sacking of Coruscant. His family was a middle class, blue collar family living in Coronet City. His father, Kalbon Sr., was a strong and influential figure in both his job and the people around him. He worked at Corellian Engineering Coperation as a head engineer. His mother was a stay at home mother who took care of Kalbon and his two older brothers, Jazen, 5 and Kain 14. The family, though short on credits felt that they had all that they needed, but made a goal that all of their children would be set for college. Kalbon would grow to be a very smart toddler. His family always enjoyed Kalbon's humor and knew that he would grow into a strong young man.

At age 4, Kalbon started to show strange behavior for someone of his age. He possessed a seemingly unnatural amount of luck. So started a half-joking nickname, Lucky, inside the family. When his brother Kain was saying his good-byes before he set off for college, Kalbon accurately threw a rubber ball at Kain from across the room. The family laughed, but knew that as Kalbon got older, his strange "luck" would not go unnoticed. And so it did at age 6 when at school he bested a bully that was much larger than Kalbon. The feet could have gone smoothly if he did it in a less flashy way. The bully had pushed him to the floor and mocked him endlessly until Kalbon got up and pushed him to the wall a good 2 or 3 meters away. The bully, who aquired a broken arm, reported Kalbon. Eventually, the report reached the Jedi. Within two weeks, a Jedi was at the Branch family house. Kalbon's father was enraged and yelled at the calm Jedi. The Jedi explained that the choice was soley up to them. The couple talked and Kalbon's mother convinced his father that it was in Kalbon's best interests. The next day, Kalbon was off to his new home on Coruscant.

Leaving one life, he arrived at another. The Jedi Temple was greater than he had expected. Each of the five towers scraped the very sky. What was more amazing was Coruscant itself. One planet. One city. Coronet City was big, but not that big. He entered the Order and was given his new robes and shown his room. First, he was held before the Council. He passed their test with flying colors, but the Council feared he was a bit too old. However he barely fit into the age limit for Intiate. His clan, Womprat Clan, had people that would become great friends. Xavier Tolk, a boy from Haruun Kal was one of these. The first year was rather dull until his birthday.

For the past year, he had done usual procedure for an Intiate. Occasionally, his clan's Minder Ulcurus Stin, a member of the Council, would have a visitor. The two would usually disuss something of the Sith. The day before Kalbon's birthday, Master Stin took a leave of absense for an important mission to Alderaan. The next morning, Kalbon's birthday the Temple shook, interrupting training. Suddenly, three Jedi entered the training room. The Jedi Temple was being attacked by the Sith. The Jedi decided to take the Younglings to the undercity, by their clans. Out of the many clans, Womprat Clan was the last to go. On the way to the escape room, Womprat Clan was met by a large Sith. He was a pureblood from could be seen, but most of his face was covered by his hood. One of the protectors, a darkly dressed Jedi with a strong beard stayed behind to fight the Sith Lord. The rest of the team kept on so the younglings would be safe. Kalbon was at the back of the crowd and ran slowly, keeping his eyes on the Sith and Jedi who struck blades. Finally, Kalbon stopped as the rest of the team rushed forward. The Jedi fought valiantly, but was pushed to the wall by the Sith. In the impact, he lost hold of his lightsaber which flew to the side of the room. As the Sith taunted the Jedi, Kalbon sprinted to the scene and pulled the Jedi's lightsaber to his hand. As the Sith Lord held up his blade for the ending sweep, Kalbon aimlessly swung the lightsaber. The blade fell on the Sith's left leg joint, cutting of the bottom half of his leg. The Jedi stood up with a limp and cut down the screaming Sith with his own saber. The Jedi Master dropped the Sith saber and took back his own. He congratulated Kalbon and the two started down the halls to catch up to the others.

After the Sacking of Coruscant, Kalbon, along with the rest of the Jedi Order, moved to Tython. The Republic blamed them for the attacks on Coruscant even when they gave everything they could to win the battle. Now they were at their ancient homeplanet of Tython. On Tython, Kalbon strived to become a better swordsman. He read all he could of the battle techniques. He read of passed duels and each opponents weaknesses. His favorite duel was the final battle between Malak and Revan on the Star Forge. Revan's use of Shien was astounding and led Kalbon to study the style and it's variant, Djem So. Soon after studying he would practice Form V on his fellow Intiates, besting them numerous times. There were only three younglings his age that would present a challenge. His friend and roommate Xavier who usually studied with Kalbon on the techniques. A Zabrak, by the name of Sulron who seemed larger than the other younglings and used his strength to strike opponents down quickly. And Arina Blue a female Zeltron who utilises Soresu for dueling.

At age 12, he was told to preform the Intiate Trials. His lightsaber was a simple one. It was a sleek, silver handle with black padding. It's blade was an emerald illumination. The Jedi Master that he helped during the Sacking of Coruscant, Master Celius Bayyn chose Kalbon to be his apprentice. Celius was an unorthidox Jedi. He was some what of a gray Jedi that believed that Sith had infiltrated the Jedi ranks. He believed in the Living Force and did not always follow the Jedi Code.

His first mission under Celius was to Cato Neimoidia to research for possible Sith influence. The mission proved faulty as it was but a small Neimoidian rebellion. Celius and Kalbon stopped the rebellion before it could flare up. Celius and Kalbon made a wonderful team on their first mission and gained eyes around the Order. They started completing more and more important missions. Having a very decorated record among the Jedi.

Questionnaire

• What is your character’s name? Does the character have a nickname?
Kalbon Branch. Lucky is explained in the bio. Acheron is a name given to him by my main antoganist (that I have yet to put in fanfics). Darth Rakutis sees the Darth name as something that is within all beings. He calls beings that matter in his world by the Darth name. (I should probably make a name for the "Darth" name. Pure Darkness name? Somethin)

• What is your character’s hair color? Eye color?
Dark/dirty blonde. Blue/green. Its pretty much based off me. Yes Blue/Green. I have people tell me I have blue eyes then turn around the next day and say I have green.

• What kind of distinguishing facial features does your character have?
Nothing really. He's young looking, once again like me. You guys will laugh, but when I tell people I'm 15 (yes 15) they cant believe it because I look younger. (but I swear Ive hit puberty because like Kalbon, I forget to shave every now and then).

• Does your character have a birthmark? Where is it? What about scars? How did he get them?
Eh. My character before Kalbon that I made when I was like... 11 had scars but I didnt really put that in here.

• Who are your character’s friends and family? Who does he surround himself with? Who are the people your character is closest to? Who does he wish he were closest to?
His family is on Corellia (damn I havent really done anything with them.) Dusten Bolt is a smuggler he met in a prison (thats the idea, havent done a fanfic yet.). Usually he hangs around people who are relaxing and joking. He makes exceptions but they usually come around.

• Where was your character born? Where has he lived since then? Where does he call home? Corellia (love Corellians) then went to Tython like any other Jedi. Later, (hopefully in a fanfic) will find a home in Dantooine. But he still has his Corellian roots at heart.

• Where does your character go when he’s angry?
Confines himself to his living quarters.

• What is his biggest fear? Who has he told this to? Who would he never tell this to? Why? He hates disappointing people and change. Things that never cease. He doesn't really talk about it. But change as in, losing someone close, being excluded from something he loved.

• Does he have a secret?
No. Not yet anyway.

• What makes your character laugh out loud?
Funny people. He likes funny things and can't really keep a straight face at times. When you think he's pissed, try to make him laugh and see. Laughs, happy. Doesn't laugh, oh snap.

• When has your character been in love? Had a broken heart?
Arina Blue, part of that fanfic I mentioned.

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com

Kalbon Branch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Role Play :: Characters-
Jump to: