The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) Empty
PostSubject: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 am

Here is a list of guild events for those that are interested:

Daily Runs
These occur daily at 7:30 pm CST.

Daily Guide.  That is the daily guide I use, so I've designed the run schedule around that.  Feel free to deviate from this at your leisure.

Daily Mission Hub Order
1)  Section X - Skip Heroic 4 [Income:  ~75k w/out the heroic 4]
2)  Black Hole - Do all [Income:  135k {75k from dailies and 60k from heroic}]
3)  CZ-198 - Skip flashpoints unless you have a full group [Income:  40k from dailies, 19k from FPs, 15k from weekly]
4)  Oricon - Do all (note that you need to be 55 to do these) [Income:  ~100k]
5)  Ilum - Do all (Note that you need to do the Ilum missions before you can easily do the dailies)  [Income:  60k]
6)  Belsavis - Do all (This daily hub takes a long time to do, so I usually skip it.  I've put it last for those that want to do it.)  [Income:  ~100k]
7)  Makeb - Skip all (Obviously you can do this if you want, but everything I've read suggests its not worth it from a money making standpoint)  [Income:  ~30k]

Total Income (recommended run): 410k
Total Income (recommended + Belsavis and Makeb): 540k

Raiding Times
Coming soon™
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 am

I would put this in the guild info section... it's kinda buried in the Games section here. Imma go thru that list and add the coms/gear ratings that come with each daily.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:14 am

Scott Chain wrote:
I would put this in the guild info section... it's kinda buried in the Games section here. Imma go thru that list and add the coms/gear ratings that come with each daily.

Moved
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:38 am

As an added note to dailies (after I put up the gear rating)... pay attention to  what dailies you're doing. Doing all the Dailies takes a painstakingly long time if you were to do them every day. And doing some of these dailies once you're going on gearing up are mostly pointless to do.

I suggest running Oricon in pairs always, and I'd suggest giving Oricon top priority for dailies when you reach 55. Doing by yourself you run into issues and a couple bosses are hard to beat even if you are geared (especially the Commanders in the Heroic). Always be on the lookout for the weekly when running Oricon.

CZ is easy enough to do by yourself for most any 55. I usually just use group finder for the FPS.

Illum, Blackhole, Makeb, Belsavis are not worth the time or money after lvl 55. Unless you're a crafter or just want to be able to access items from the rep vendor.

Station X is good for starter 55s to solo. Grab the Heroic 4 when you have the weekly (otherwise skip this and the Area Heroic).
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

SCOTT GET BACK SO WE CAN RUN DAILIES AGAIN.

What a Face 

Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) 962893 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)   Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scheduled Guild Events (Non-RP)
Page 1 of 1