A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Signature Code

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:02 am

Oops I picked white. Sorry for not saying so earlier.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1464
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 30
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:17 am

That's fine, this is more of an FYI thing instead of something mandatory.

_________________

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Victoria Alenko
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1122
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Ill be going with.... Blue :]
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 pm

I have chosen Cyan, though I doubt the color will make its way into TOR, I picked it for I use to use Sunriders crystal in SWG and it was of the cyan color variation.

Also, I picked it for no other member of The Society had chosen it so I thought I would be the first to do so. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Then an excellent choice on your part, Barthandelus. May I have a link to your TOR account?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Then an excellent choice on your part, Barthandelus. May I have a link to your TOR account?

If you mean my account name on the TOR forums then yes, my account is Barthandelus believe it or not, just like it is on The Society's forums so it should be easy to remeber.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Barthandelus wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Then an excellent choice on your part, Barthandelus. May I have a link to your TOR account?

If you mean my account name on the TOR forums then yes, my account is Barthandelus believe it or not, just like it is on The Society's forums so it should be easy to remeber.

Can I have a direct link to your TOR profile though? I've had quite a lot of "experiences" with the search function and believe me it's terrible, so I'd rather not have to go rooting for it, if you understand what I mean. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 26
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Barthandelus wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Then an excellent choice on your part, Barthandelus. May I have a link to your TOR account?

If you mean my account name on the TOR forums then yes, my account is Barthandelus believe it or not, just like it is on The Society's forums so it should be easy to remeber.

Can I have a direct link to your TOR profile though? I've had quite a lot of "experiences" with the search function and believe me it's terrible, so I'd rather not have to go rooting for it, if you understand what I mean. Razz

O! Sure, here it is...http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=552419


Last edited by Barthandelus on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 4109
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : North-West of England

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm

Barthandelus wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Barthandelus wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Then an excellent choice on your part, Barthandelus. May I have a link to your TOR account?

If you mean my account name on the TOR forums then yes, my account is Barthandelus believe it or not, just like it is on The Society's forums so it should be easy to remeber.

Can I have a direct link to your TOR profile though? I've had quite a lot of "experiences" with the search function and believe me it's terrible, so I'd rather not have to go rooting for it, if you understand what I mean. Razz

O! Sure, here it is...http://www.swtor.com/community/member.php?u=552419

Odd...for some reason it won't center my signiture and instead just says "center"...any advice on how to fix this issue?

Thanks a bunch for that, Bart. The reason for that error is probably because you haven't put [/center] on the other side of the banner.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Malcolm
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 2538
Join date : 2010-09-13
Age : 22
Location : Closer than you think.

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

I use green.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Here is the link for the SWTOR Site

Feel free to use that in your signatures.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1361
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Alderaan

PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:20 pm

I call Cyan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Signature Code   

Back to top Go down
 
Signature Code
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Emoticon Code from Neopets!
» JOIN THE MOST BEASTLY DOJO WITH THE CODE: AFAEAHGE
» Survivor: Redemption Island Signature Contest!
» OZFM - Driver Code of Conduct
» Trading Green Liquid Metal code (I HAVE PROOF)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: OOC Guild Information-
Jump to: