The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Phantom Menace Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

Star Wars Phantom Menace Review Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:38 am

You guys need to listen to this...it's hilarious. There are seven parts. I'm only linking the first part.

Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Sergei Meranov wrote:
You guys need to listen to this...it's hilarious. There are seven parts. I'm only linking the first part.

I think the movie was fine. And what is with that guy's voice? What accent is that?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

I think the movie was fine. And what is with that guy's voice? What accent is that?

The movie wasn't fine... Being in denail is a terrible thing... Let's say this was the lesser evil of the three prequel movies... Because if they would have made movie 2 and 3 better it would have been forgiveable.

This one is pretty good as well... ;p

Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm

[quote="Tellen Silversun"]
Sergei Meranov wrote:

In addition to doing the review, he tries to make himself seem really creepy. One of those ways is by doing that ridiculous voice.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 pm

[quote="Sergei Meranov"]
Tellen Silversun wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:

In addition to doing the review, he tries to make himself seem really creepy. One of those ways is by doing that ridiculous voice.

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Ugh.... I'm sick of hearing from people how terrible the prequels were, and how they don't match up to the original trilogy. I grew up with the orginals and that's what got me intersted in SW in the first place. But I enjoyed the prequels just as much. Tho the vid was a liitle funny the way he portays things.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Ugh.... I'm sick of hearing from people how terrible the prequels were, and how they don't match up to the original trilogy. I grew up with the orginals and that's what got me intersted in SW in the first place. But I enjoyed the prequels just as much. Tho the vid was a liitle funny the way he portays things.

When it comes to anything it's a matter of personal taste. I think most people, however, would agree that the prequels have a lower production value than the originals. There is definitely some problems with dialogue, and the story is a bit thin at times. That being said, if you enjoyed the movies you enjoyed the movies. I certainly enjoyed them, but I also think that they were worse than the originals. So, like I said, it's a matter of personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:

I agree, I grew up watching the originals also. I loved them then and I love them now. And I also love the prequels. Yes... they could have been thought out a little better. But they were good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Phantom Menace Review   Star Wars Phantom Menace Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Phantom Menace Review
Page 1 of 1