The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes, people i have given up...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Yes, people i have given up... Empty
PostSubject: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:35 pm

I am staying away from the SWTOR forums now... The overmoderated idiocracy continue's. Because you cannot say that something sucks anymore. Because it is trolling. Yes, the honest opinion of saying that "anime sucks" is seen as trolling. Yes, the moderators have hit a new low. Now this is my final warning so i am staying away untill in August or something. Damn, these moderators suck.

Now i have send a e-mail to get this infraction undone. But they suck so i probably won't even get an response.

But let's celebrate our moderator dictators their birthday.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:48 pm

LOL... Ya I think they're bored. With the release date not until next year and all hardly anyone is there to moderate. At least we get to hang with you here. Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
LOL... Ya I think they're bored. With the release date not until next year and all hardly anyone is there to moderate. At least we get to hang with you here. Wink Cool

Uhu... Sometimes i think the moderators are out to get me. They watch each of my posts. Every each one of them. They want to ban me for a while now. But i am really carefull with not getting banned. End august even my 5 pointer will be gone.

I'll have a clean slate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:13 am

I've had enough of TOR again, I'm staying here until the money runs out. <.< >.>
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:01 pm

I haven't even been at TOR enough to get any more nfractions lately.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 pm

I dropped down to 5, went back up to 8, now I'm like 7 or 6. Still I'd rather get rid of them all now. They all go in June.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
I am staying away from the SWTOR forums now... The overmoderated idiocracy continue's. Because you cannot say that something sucks anymore. Because it is trolling. Yes, the honest opinion of saying that "anime sucks" is seen as trolling. Yes, the moderators have hit a new low. Now this is my final warning so i am staying away untill in August or something. Damn, these moderators suck.

Now i have send a e-mail to get this infraction undone. But they suck so i probably won't even get an response.

But let's celebrate our moderator dictators their birthday.

Ehhh that does suck bro, sorry man. It does seem they take it a bit far.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:

They do, they seem to want to get rid of me. One way or the other. I am staying away before i get purged. Razz
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:23 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:

They do, they seem to want to get rid of me. One way or the other. I am staying away before i get purged. Razz

Haha Tis true tis true.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:20 pm

How many points does The Doc have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, people i have given up...   Yes, people i have given up... Empty

Back to top Go down

Yes, people i have given up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: