A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:14 pm

Greetings Fillorean Society,

My name is Master Aldamar Orden. I am here representing The Remnants of Hope, currently looking to forge a strong and healthy alliance with Fillorean Society. The Fillorean Society seems like a well put together community. We are fully committed to the Republic’s cause in this war against the Sith Empire.

Here is a list of what we offer in an Alliance:

1. Assistance when needed
2. Trade/Exchange Goods (When Game comes out, if it’s a possible option)
3. Host an RP Night every week or so with The Fillorean Society
4. Play Jedi Academy – We currently have our own server for Jedi Academy. A large chunk of our members is currently playing Jedi Academy as well as SWG until SWTOR is released, maybe FS would like to participate as well, just to make things interesting and fun.
5. Plan Raides that both guilds can participate in when the game is released
6. More will be added on in the near future.

The Ambassador (s) that will be keeping relations here at The Fillorean Society will be myself, Master Awolo So- Wi, and Master The Don.

Forum: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/forum

Current Alliances:

*Vanguards of Justice
*Knights of Sokan
*Fillorean Society

Well that’s about it for now. I hope this post was informative and useful when deciding on whether or not we establish an alliance between our guild's. If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you all for your time, and May the Force be with you all.

-Master Aldamar Orden (NJO)

Last edited by Aldamar Orden on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Information; Links, Name, Alliances, etc)
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Hello, I am the ambassador here and I will talk to our leaders and get back to you ASAP, your requests seem good and fun.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Welcome Artimis. Like Jagger said, he'll discuss it with leadership. I'm sure we'll work something out. Hope to work with The New Jedi Order soon. Feel free to post around. Razz

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Good to Hear from you Master Orden, love the picture btw. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. We appreciate the effort of getting back to us about a possible alliance between our two guilds. We believe that establishing such alliances with Republic Based guilds will help in our effort to win this war against the Sith Empire. Myself, Master Awolo So - Wi, and Master The Don, look forward to establishing such relations with The Fillorean Society. Thank you for your time, it is greatly appreciated.

"Feel free to post around."

I will definately keep that in mind, thank you.

"love the picture btw"

Thank you. I am glad. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Greetings. I'm glad you found us a worthy applicant for an alliance. I am sure Jagger will cover all necessary topics with you and other, if applicable, leaders.

Have a good evening, and I hope to see you ingame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

I look forward to further discussion concerning forming an Alliance with the Fillorean Society, as well as seeing you in game when SWTOR comes out. Smile On a side note, the two other New Jedi Order Representatives should register to your Forums/Website very soon.

Are there any Fillorean Members that still play Star Wars: Jedi Academy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:02 pm

The only one I feel comfortable saying is Tellen Silversun. Perhaps. We've brought up the game a couple times as a potential guild game but I'm not sure if many downloaded, or kept the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Ah I see. Well we do have our very own Server on Star Wars: Jedi Academy. Jedi Academy is one of the online games we are currently playing as a guild. Maybe the members of The New Jedi Order and Fillorean Society could interact with one another on Jedi Academy. It would improve our guild relations with one another. We could host match tournaments/ duels (All for fun). It would be a good way to form friendships between our members and what not. Just an idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Artemis Orden wrote:
Ah I see. Well we do have our very own Server on Star Wars: Jedi Academy. Jedi Academy is one of the online games we are currently playing as a guild. Maybe the members of The New Jedi Order and Fillorean Society could interact with one another on Jedi Academy. It would improve our guild relations with one another. We could host match tournaments/ duels (All for fun). It would be a good way to form friendships between our members and what not. Just an idea. Smile

That would be something very fun indeed. We will certainly go over it.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:58 am

I have the game at home... but I wont be able to play it till I get back in June. Plus my internet sucks here, I can't even watch youtube.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 am

Well for those who have the computer system requirements to play Star Wars: Jedi Academy, here are the following details to our server:

Server Name: NJO JA Server
IP Address: 8.17.251.132:27960
Password: njorockz3729

For those who have the system requirements as well as the game itself, I hope to see you on our server. I am sure it will be a blast. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello everyone   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 pm

Greetings everyone Smile I am Master Awolo So-Wi of NJO and very glad to meet you all Smile I hope we can become good friends and hopefully one day have a strong alliance between our guilds Smile I also have JA and go on it sometimes so if any of you do have it, id be pleased to play a few games with you, hopefully one day it could become a regular thing, until The old republic comes out of course Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:49 pm

Glad to see another friendly face Smile I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Master Awolo So-Wi wrote:
Greetings everyone Smile I am Master Awolo So-Wi of NJO and very glad to meet you all Smile I hope we can become good friends and hopefully one day have a strong alliance between our guilds Smile I also have JA and go on it sometimes so if any of you do have it, id be pleased to play a few games with you, hopefully one day it could become a regular thing, until The old republic comes out of course Wink

Greetings Mater So-Wi Very Happy . Very glad to meet you, and im looking for my JA so i can chat with you guys in game Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:41 pm

So hows the Fillorean Society doing lately? I hope everything is going well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Artemis Orden wrote:
So hows the Fillorean Society doing lately? I hope everything is going well. Smile

Pretty well actually... just recived like three new applicants! Razz

And NJO...?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Pretty well actually... just recived like three new applicants! Razz

And NJO...?[/quote]

That is great to hear. Doing very well, thank you. Received about 6 new applicants this weekend, which is good. Recruitment has been pretty slow the past month or so for us. As far as activity goes for NJO, we are booming with activity. We are hoping it will stay this way for a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 am

As scott said, we received some new apps. What a Face

Things have been going at a walking pace lately, but it looks like things are picking up again Wink.

How is JKA treating you? What type of games does your guild play? Free-For-All? Team matches?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:50 pm

Glad to hear The Fillorean Society is doing well. There were a lot of Republic guilds that went under when SWTOR made the release date known. Glad Fillorean Society is still standing strong. Smile

JKA is treating us very well. On JKA, we currently host Team Matches with a Republic guild called Prime Defense. We also host Duels as well as FFA on our JKA server. Besides JKA, we also play SWG and Allods as a guild. I can honestly say that they are doing a good job at keeping us pre-occupied while we wait for the release of SWTOR. Wink
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Artemis Orden wrote:
Glad to hear The Fillorean Society is doing well. There were a lot of Republic guilds that went under when SWTOR made the release date known. Glad Fillorean Society is still standing strong. Smile

JKA is treating us very well. On JKA, we currently host Team Matches with a Republic guild called Prime Defense. We also host Duels as well as FFA on our JKA server. Besides JKA, we also play SWG and Allods as a guild. I can honestly say that they are doing a good job at keeping us pre-occupied while we wait for the release of SWTOR. Wink

That is excellent news indeed my friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:56 pm

Does The Fillorean Society play any online games at the moment or? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Artemis Orden wrote:
Does The Fillorean Society play any online games at the moment or? Smile

Not officially. We've tried several times in the past, but either disinterest or a wall of problems spring up for a few members. We've had several unofficial guild games. None lasted too long. >.<

And I'm glad you are having a new rush of members. Very Happy Good times for everyone it seems.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Right, currently we have no official game. Though I know that Tellen, at least, plays JKA. By the way, I'm Sergei, one of the co-leaders. Tellen and I haven't been able to meet to discuss the possibility of an alliance, but I feel comfortable saying that we will likely accept barring some really bizarre unforeseen circumstances. Anywho, thanks for your patience and I encourage all members of the Society that feel up to it to play some JKA with the NJO. Also, to any members of the NJO lurking about, please feel free to join in any and all forum RP the exception being any Fillorean Society mission RP. After some negotiations, however, I hope to be able to begin coordinated inter-guild RP events. Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns!

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Master Awolo So-Wi wrote:

Greetings Mater So-Wi Very Happy . Very glad to meet you, and im looking for my JA so i can chat with you guys in game Wink
Nice! Hope you find it soon Smile i look forward to seeing you on there if you do find it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   

Back to top Go down

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next