A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Athrus Logan wrote:
Well, I hope everything is alright over here.
We just moved our website, so I am sorry if somebody of you wasn't able to access our site lately. It should work now though. Very Happy

Mmmm... nyet. Crying or Very sad

Says the site is still under maintenance...

Yeah our Website is under maintenance, however, our forums can be accessed. Click HERE to visit our forums.

Hope everyone at Fillorean Society is doing well. Smile Haven't stopped by in a while. Anything new with you guys?

PS: By the way I love your new site design! Looks pretty fancy. Razz

Thank you! Hmmm... I think I need to create an account again...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Mmmm... nyet. Crying or Very sad

Says the site is still under maintenance...

Yeah our Website is under maintenance, however, our forums can be accessed. Click HERE to visit our forums.

Hope everyone at Fillorean Society is doing well. Smile Haven't stopped by in a while. Anything new with you guys?

PS: By the way I love your new site design! Looks pretty fancy. Razz

Thank you! Hmmm... I think I need to create an account again...

Yeah probably Razz Btw do you guys see my signature at all? For some reason it's not visible to me. :/

/test


Last edited by Scott Chain on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get Orden Vyndari's sig to work... ~Scott)
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:


Mmmm... nyet. Crying or Very sad

Says the site is still under maintenance...

Yeah our Website is under maintenance, however, our forums can be accessed. Click HERE to visit our forums.

Hope everyone at Fillorean Society is doing well. Smile Haven't stopped by in a while. Anything new with you guys?

PS: By the way I love your new site design! Looks pretty fancy. Razz

Thank you! Hmmm... I think I need to create an account again...

Yeah probably Razz Btw do you guys see my signature at all? For some reason it's not visible to me. :/

Do not see... have you checked your preferences? There's an option to show your sig with every post I think. Also... I have started an account... but I'm not receiving a confirmation code at the email address I gave your site.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Hmm... strange... I know not why it doesn't work. :\

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:15 pm

For a second I could of swore I saw the image. That was odd.

Oh and btw try checking your junk mail folder. It may be in there.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Nope... nothing... maybe I somehow entered the wrong address twice. Neutral

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:33 am

Well, I think the new SW:TOR news makes it urgent to establish contact. Smile

Today the Guild Phase 2 has begun. This means we have to choose our allies. For special reasons, I think Orden needs to talk to you. I hope we can set up a meeting soon. If Orden hasn't done this already. Rolling Eyes

I hope to hear from you soon.
Athrus Logan.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Athrus Logan wrote:
Well, I think the new SW:TOR news makes it urgent to establish contact. Smile

Today the Guild Phase 2 has begun. This means we have to choose our allies. For special reasons, I think Orden needs to talk to you. I hope we can set up a meeting soon. If Orden hasn't done this already. Rolling Eyes

I hope to hear from you soon.
Athrus Logan.

We have already added RoH to our allies list. If you'd like we can set up a meeting. Tho I'm not sure where we can meet?

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:07 pm

Indeed we would like to schedule a meeting to meet with the leaders of Fillorean Society to discuss Guild Phase 2 of the Guild Process. When would be the best time to meet up?

Oh and the meeting would take place on our Teamspeak3 server. Unless you guys had a problem with that. Please let me know if that works! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:17 pm

I think that would work...

I'll discuss with the rest of leadership when the best time would be.

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Sounds good. Smile Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

K... how does this Sunday evening sound? Say 5:00 Central Standard Time? Very Happy

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:26 pm

How about 5:30pm CST? Would that work?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 pm

since when is 430 PM "the evening" o: (i'm an EST guy.)

Heheh.

Well that sounds like a fine enough time for me.

Edit...I just did that backwards I think... 6:30. Right. Either's fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm

/wave
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:33 am

Hey Darka. How's it going. Still working on the 30k Posts achievement on the forums? Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:37 am

Depends if it unlocks anything awesome.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Good evening people.

Now, with the first wave of Early Access invites less then 2 months away, we are getting set up on the server thing.

As you may already have read on the SW:ToR Forum there will be PvP and RP-PvP Servers. The RoH have now officialy closed their vote for the Server choice and we have come to the conclusion that we will go for a RP-PvP Server.

We would like to know certain things: For example: What Server type will you roll on? RP? RP-PvP?.

We would love to know so we can start further discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Athrus Logan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Athrus Logan wrote:
Good evening people.

Now, with the first wave of Early Access invites less then 2 months away, we are getting set up on the server thing.

As you may already have read on the SW:ToR Forum there will be PvP and RP-PvP Servers. The RoH have now officialy closed their vote for the Server choice and we have come to the conclusion that we will go for a RP-PvP Server.

We would like to know certain things: For example: What Server type will you roll on? RP? RP-PvP?.

We would love to know so we can start further discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Athrus Logan. Very Happy

We plan on RP-PvP I believe...

~Scott

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm

It's certainly my preference.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1464
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 30
Location : U.S.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 am

RP-PvP unless it is terribad

_________________

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 28
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:25 am

Sergei Meranov wrote:
RP-PvP unless it is terribad

Which it might be considering they wont enforce RP on server at all...

_________________

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:
RP-PvP unless it is terribad

Which it might be considering they wont enforce RP on server at all...

if they have genuine RP-PvP servers (and not just a PvP server which becomes an unofficial RP-PvP), then it *will* be enforced as part of the rules.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1488
Join date : 2010-06-17
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:
RP-PvP unless it is terribad

Which it might be considering they wont enforce RP on server at all...

if they have genuine RP-PvP servers (and not just a PvP server which becomes an unofficial RP-PvP), then it *will* be enforced as part of the rules.

The most they've said about it is that they'll have separate servers for it, but won't dedicate any staff to deal with RP issues. It'll likely be like WoW's servers, although hopefully something like TORRPA can counteract that.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 1824
Join date : 2010-10-11
Age : 25
Location : I'M IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Sergei Meranov wrote:
RP-PvP unless it is terribad

Which it might be considering they wont enforce RP on server at all...

if they have genuine RP-PvP servers (and not just a PvP server which becomes an unofficial RP-PvP), then it *will* be enforced as part of the rules.

The most they've said about it is that they'll have separate servers for it, but won't dedicate any staff to deal with RP issues. It'll likely be like WoW's servers, although hopefully something like TORRPA can counteract that.

....Then why waste their resources at all, if they won't dedicate some eyes to it? Neutral Just seems strange to let it turn Thunderdome in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   

Back to top Go down
 
The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Requesting a Charged Collection item
» Fusion Fall: Academy of Hope and High School Students of Despair
» Hidden Expedition 6: Smithsonian Hope Diamond
» Star Ocean:(4) The Last Hope
» Dark Heritage: Guardians of Hope

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: Diplomatic Relations-
Jump to: