A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Tureil wrote:
Artemis Orden wrote:
Does The Fillorean Society play any online games at the moment or? Smile

Not officially. We've tried several times in the past, but either disinterest or a wall of problems spring up for a few members. We've had several unofficial guild games. None lasted too long. >.<

And I'm glad you are having a new rush of members. Very Happy Good times for everyone it seems.
Yeah it can be a biiiig problem trying to get a guild waiting for a game, to play a different game in the mean time with not everyone in the guild liking those games, we have been trying to find a good MMO that everyone would join but so far we havent stuck to any particular game either Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Sergei Meranov wrote:
Right, currently we have no official game. Though I know that Tellen, at least, plays JKA. By the way, I'm Sergei, one of the co-leaders. Tellen and I haven't been able to meet to discuss the possibility of an alliance, but I feel comfortable saying that we will likely accept barring some really bizarre unforeseen circumstances. Anywho, thanks for your patience and I encourage all members of the Society that feel up to it to play some JKA with the NJO. Also, to any members of the NJO lurking about, please feel free to join in any and all forum RP the exception being any Fillorean Society mission RP. After some negotiations, however, I hope to be able to begin coordinated inter-guild RP events. Let me know if you have any other questions/concerns!

Pleased to meet you Sergei. Glad to hear it. Thanks for getting back to us concerning establishing an alliance between our two guilds, it is greatly appreciated. I as well look forward to hosting Inter guild RP events, should be fun. Alright will do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Awolo So-Wi wrote:
Tureil wrote:
Artemis Orden wrote:

Not officially. We've tried several times in the past, but either disinterest or a wall of problems spring up for a few members. We've had several unofficial guild games. None lasted too long. >.<

And I'm glad you are having a new rush of members. Very Happy Good times for everyone it seems.
Yeah it can be a biiiig problem trying to get a guild waiting for a game, to play a different game in the mean time with not everyone in the guild liking those games, we have been trying to find a good MMO that everyone would join but so far we havent stuck to any particular game either Crying or Very sad

Well, I plan to be stubborn over it and poke at people til we decide on something again. The time may be coming for another attempt. ^^
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I remeber Star Wars Galaxies in it's hay day, one of my favorite MMO's of all time. Player made cities with player made and funded nightclubs, crashing peoples ingame weddings by killing them all because they forgot to go inactive...and hearing their threats afterwards about coming to my house and killing me and my family.

...And of course my last, and most likely my favorite aspect of Star Wars Galaxies, killing thousands and thousands of gungans because Jar Jar Binks ruined Star Wars! You all know it's true, don't hide whats inside! Twisted Evil

Good times...good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Greetings my Name is Cole Micar   Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:15 am

Greetings my name is Cole Micar. Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order. It will be a honor to meet all of you, and I hope we can form a great alliance in the near future. I can't wait to fight alongside you in the war against the Sith empire. I must say you are a very well put together republic guild and I think if we did form a alliance we could also make a strong bond between us both in game and in RP. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me, thank you for your time. May the Force be with you Always. Smile
Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 am

Artemis Orden wrote:
Well for those who have the computer system requirements to play Star Wars: Jedi Academy, here are the following details to our server:

Server Name: NJO JA Server
IP Address: 8.17.251.132:27960
Password: njorockz3729

For those who have the system requirements as well as the game itself, I hope to see you on our server. I am sure it will be a blast. Smile

JKA huh?...
I haven't got a copy of that game... Guess i'll check if i can play online with a downloaded version. If not... Well... Too bad Razz

Pleased to meet you guys btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 am

Tureil wrote:
Awolo So-Wi wrote:
Tureil wrote:
Artemis Orden wrote:

Well, I plan to be stubborn over it and poke at people til we decide on something again. The time may be coming for another attempt. ^^
Hahaha that may just work Smile Have you tried Allods online? Me and a few from NJO and PD (prime defence) played that for a bit, it was good but i have stopped playing that for WoW im ashamed to say Razz But if you havent tried Allods id suggest that, its a fun game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Artemis Orden wrote:
Well for those who have the computer system requirements to play Star Wars: Jedi Academy, here are the following details to our server:

Server Name: NJO JA Server
IP Address: 8.17.251.132:27960
Password: njorockz3729

For those who have the system requirements as well as the game itself, I hope to see you on our server. I am sure it will be a blast. Smile

JKA huh?...
I haven't got a copy of that game... Guess i'll check if i can play online with a downloaded version. If not... Well... Too bad Razz
Pleasure to meet you too, i got JKA for.....free Razz downloaded the torrent and Daemon tools lite (to trick my PC into thinking it was a disc) and the patch 1.01 and it runs fine for me, maybe you could try follow steps for doing that, i would post it but i have pretty much forgot the detailed version of how to do it. Razz

Pleased to meet you guys btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:08 am

Eh...Wow isnt actually that bad, if you have a good group of people to play it with.

It seems like we're drifting towards DDO currently. Razz never know til more votes come in. hehe.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Sorry I haven 't been able to talk yet, things have been a little busy, I have a tournament for Jiu Jitsu on Saturday, so that means training harder than ever, but I'm going to talk today or tomorrow, I hope to be able to work something out with your guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:50 pm

May I request a meeting to sort out full details on this alliance?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:03 pm

*Raises hand*

Ooh! I'm a massive JKA fan!
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
*Raises hand*

Ooh! I'm a massive JKA fan!

Glad to hear it. If you ever have the urge to play JKA, just let us know and we will gladly play with you. Just a thought to keep in mind.

Jagger Cyde wrote:
May I request a meeting to sort out full details on this alliance?

Of course. A meeting would be excellent. When would you like to hold this meeting? Any time works for me. And what chat system would you prefer? I would suggest Xat. We have several private xat Chat rooms available for use.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Jagger and I both have Xat accounts that we could use, do you think you could provide us with a link to said chat rooms?
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Here is a link to our Diplomacy Chat Room: http://xat.com/NJODiplomacyRotunda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Greetings fellow friends and members of the Fillorean Society. I am Master The Don and I am the Ambassador of NJO. I am really looking forward to starting a very close and strong bond between our guilds. I look forward to helping you when in need and please do visit us in our chat when you feel like. I really wish for us to have a strong and healthy alliance and I am very hopeful that we will be very good friends and allies.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Artemis Orden wrote:
Here is a link to our Diplomacy Chat Room: http://xat.com/NJODiplomacyRotunda

Just say when you would like the meeting to take place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:10 pm

when is it ok for you? My time is CET so it is best for me if the meeting is c. 7/8/9/10/11/12 pm CET. However if you cant make it ill try to arrange my schedule to try to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Eh...Wow isnt actually that bad, if you have a good group of people to play it with.

It seems like we're drifting towards DDO currently. Razz never know til more votes come in. hehe.
Yeah im playing it with one of my friends in northern england so thats the only reason im really have a good time on it, and DDO is fun, i played it very shortly but if i had the time and patience and people to play it with, im sure it would be loads of fun, hope it works out for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:55 pm

The Don wrote:
when is it ok for you? My time is CET so it is best for me if the meeting is c. 7/8/9/10/11/12 pm CET. However if you cant make it ill try to arrange my schedule to try to meet you.

Well I just got finished with my tournament today, so how about this Wednesday, I'll see what time would be good once I figure out the conversion to EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 am

Greetings! Concerning the meeting, how does Friday at 12pm Pacific time sound? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:05 am

That's ok for me...it's 8pm my time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 am

Please give me a date and time so we can meet. I thank You for your cooperation
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:32 pm

The Don wrote:
Please give me a date and time so we can meet. I thank You for your cooperation

I'm sorry for not making an official post, my fault, but I went over and talked to, I believe, your leader, and everything is all set and place and we are an alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

OH that's great to hear!!!! Looking forward to getting to know your guild and members even more. You are always welcome in our chats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   

Back to top Go down

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next