A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:49 am

Now that the issue is settled.

Cool new name.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:32 am

I need to stop by the Vent again soon just to say Hi xD
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Aldamar Orden wrote:
I hope all is well with the Fillorean Society. Smile

Excuse me sir... that's one good lookin' avatar. Razz

Things are going... we've started up a new guild event RP. A lot of us are busy RL. Other than that we're sitting here in anticipation for PAX. Very Happy

How are things over yonder?

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Man, I really have to compliment your really cool avatar, Aldamar.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Aldamar Orden wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Aldamar Orden wrote:
I hope all is well with the Fillorean Society. Smile

Excuse me sir... that's one good lookin' avatar. Razz

Things are going... we've started up a new guild event RP. A lot of us are busy RL. Other than that we're sitting here in anticipation for PAX. Very Happy

How are things over yonder?

Thanks! Very Happy All the credit goes to one of our Graphics Designer by the name Skyan Cural. Shes amazing I must admit. Also did my Signature which I would put it up but it's a bit too large for your forums.

And like Don said, we are doing really good. Adjusting to the school schedule as well. Activity has really picked up as of late. It would seem that Remnants of Hope gets more active during the school year than in the Summer..... wierd I know. Shocked So we are pretty happy about that. Not sure if that's the case with you guys. Smile

Unfortunately it's the opposite here... School starts up and we scatter somewhat. But what can you do? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:34 pm

Aldamar Orden wrote:
That's a shame. School should be banned. Razz

And thank you. Smile

An Ithorian with a pink saber...
Is this how Samuel L. Jackson looks like when he would be Ithorian. Because that would be epic right there...

What is the Ithorian word for motherfucker, oh great Samuel Orden?

/worship

Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Yeah sorry, I've been busy, first year of High School so yeah. Drama, school work, knee still recovering, etc. But it will all cool down soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:24 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah sorry, I've been busy, first year of High School so yeah. Drama, school work, knee still recovering, etc. But it will all cool down soon Smile

Hey... I offered to amputate. Then your knee wouldn't bother you anymore... but noooo... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 am

Aldamar Orden wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
An Ithorian with a pink saber...
Is this how Samuel L. Jackson looks like when he would be Ithorian. Because that would be epic right there...

What is the Ithorian word for motherfucker, oh great Samuel Orden?

/worship

The color is actually called violate. lol

And that's top secret. I would have to kill you if I showed you, and that wouldn't do . Evil or Very Mad

Please don't kill me samuel... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:57 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

Hey... I offered to amputate. Then your knee wouldn't bother you anymore... but noooo... Rolling Eyes

Is the offer still on the table?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am

Sad. Sad I hope their troubles come to a quick end. Good luck to them both, and congratulations as well, to the new High Elders. I hope they treat the guild well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 am

Aldamar Orden wrote:
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving from the Remnants of Hope. Smile

And a Happy Thanksgiving to you to Master Orden... Razz

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:33 pm

The Don wrote:
Hello there mah friends. Hope all is well Wink)

Quite... and there's snow! How goes it at RoH? Razz

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 am

Glad to here characters developing... and things are... going I guess here. We've had a change in leadership recently... which we may or may not be still adjusting too. Mainly we're waiting for TOR. You?

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 am

Hello there Orden .Very Happy Good to hear from you guys again...Sorry I havent been visiting like I have, with the various goodies I used to....First your forum was swapped out (hope that went smoothly!) and now i'm just...Not able to persuade Karma to allow my machine to be fixed... :/ I'm working on rectifying this, because I did enjoy poking my head in your doorways. Smile

Good huntin', have fun! :3
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 pm

We'll run it across the troops and see who could make it. ATM not to terribly many of us are active, but I'm sure some might like to. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm

if it occurs after my personal computer is fixed I would love the opportunity. Smile It'd be good to see you folks in action.

But as Scott said, reality's got a vice grip on more than a few of us lately. Well I'll always be up for a mission or two, regardless. Haha
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
@ Scott: Ah yeah I hear ya. We are anticipating the game to be released sometime in the coming months. The wait has just been too much to handle... jkjk Razz But still. One can only hope right?

@ Vigo: Yeah it's no problem at all. Stop by whenever you have the time. We always enjoyed your interesting findings. Smile Hope all goes well with fixing your machine!

Also on a side note, would there be of any interest in forming a cross guild -rp between the Fillorean Society and the Remnants of Hope? I know RH would be more than happy to start one up if you all wished to. Smile

Just throwing out ideas to help get our two guilds more inermingled with one another. Smile

I've actually always liked the idea of that. I'm not sure if it fits with our guild's RP back story, but I'll run it across leadership. I hope we can! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Hello there, Don. This is a warning to your guild. Be prepared for it. There are impostors claiming the name of the Fillorean Society, and I suspect there may be some hoping to claim the name of The Remnants of Hope.

Contact DavidBass immediately with exact details of your guild founding if you see such duplicates appear, as I already have, twice. I'll send this to your main forum as well so there can be no mistakes made here.

Best of luck,

Vigo.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Don Doneldar wrote:
The RoH Elder Council saw it best to hold a meeting which would include at least one representative from your guild (preferibly 2: the Ambassador and the Leader) so that we can discuss these matters and so that we clarify some issues. I need you to give me the best date and time (preferibly next week). I am posting this message to our other two allies.

The meeting would be held in our vent (details will be forwarded to you shortly) if that is not a problem for you.

Regards,
[RoH] Chief Ambassador Don Doneldar

A meeting concerning what exactly?

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Ooh, suspenseful. Sounds interesting to me, Don. Hope to hear more soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm

I'd be willing to attend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm free most days in the evening, just let me know the time.

Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:49 pm

RP oriented

Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:17 am

Orden Vyndari wrote:
Glad to hear it. Smile We have chosen to go on a RP server as well.

The meeting would entail server details and confirmation of our alliance between our two great guilds. We will also be discussing, like Don Donelder said, in regards to the Allies and Adversaries systems.

I am actually in vent right now if you wish to speak at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   

Back to top Go down

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next