The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance

Go down 
+7
Tellen Silversun
TitanT2
The Laughing Man
Sergei Meranov
Valkus
Scott Chain
Jagger Cyde
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 9:44 am

We don't yet. We may get one if League of Legends becomes a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:51 am

Smile Change can be a good thing. Hope you guys find a system that everyone's comfy with. Very Happy

-Vigo

...Oh right...I need to go change my names back.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 am

How are our friends at The Remnants of Hope?
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
We are doing alright. Having one of those inactive spurts, but we expect activity it go up relatively soon... at least we hope. Razz Hows everything here? Smile

We are doing good Very Happy. Looking forward to building my new computer so i can kill some games.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Looks solid.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Orden Vyndari wrote:
We are doing alright. Having one of those inactive spurts, but we expect activity it go up relatively soon... at least we hope. Razz Hows everything here? Smile

We are doing good Very Happy. Looking forward to building my new computer so i can kill some games.

I've been peer-pressuring him to sell himself for money. To quicken his pace, of course.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:
Orden Vyndari wrote:

I've been peer-pressuring him to sell himself for money. To quicken his pace, of course.

Who says I haven't......
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Don Doneldar wrote:
Everything's great man. Sry couldn't get back to you sooner but had some busy weeks. Well hope it's the same for the Fillorean Society and hopefully we can organise some inter guild events in the near future

Whenever you have an idea, come find me here. I'll do my best to drag Scott from his Speedo Conservatory, and Serg out of his Smoking Library (Random side note: He looks fantastic in a red silk jacket and fez. Jussayin.) and we'll see if we can drag the Grunts along on a field trip after we discuss when the most of are free.

Unless there's any objections?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:40 pm

And a very Happy Bday to Orden Vyndari from the Society. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Things are pretty good sir. We've been a little hyped up on all the TOR news lately, as I'm sure everyone else is. Pre-orders and leakz alike! We've been a little slow on the RP lately, but hope to pick that back up again shortly. The majority of this year we've all been caught up with RL, I'm sure many of you can relate. Razz

You guys gearing up for TORs hopeful release soon?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Aye. a Fair few of us have preordered. I've got the CE as well... Very Happy Hope to see some of you guys in the Collector Edition VIP cantina. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Kathios Lorano wrote:
Perhaps Vigo just an update for FS we have revamped our site and forums they now are both up and kicking feel free to come visit us when ever you like. Hope all is well with you Vigo and FS. Smile

I've seem to have forgotten your guy's Vent info. Why can I find it? I'd love to stop in again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:18 pm

The game needs to be released already. The anticipation of its imminent launch is killing me.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Kathios Lorano wrote:
Just an update our website and forums are down due to server upgrade we suspect both to be back fully tomorrow at latest. Hope all is well with FS. Love the new Website! Very Happy

Thank you suh... hope all goes well with your upgrade as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 pm

Kathios Lorano wrote:
After a lengthy absence our forums and homepage are back and running just wanted to keep yall updated. Very Happy
\

Nice. What caused them to flicker out?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Athrus Logan wrote:
Good evening to everyone of you.

I'm Athrus Logan, and I am one of the new Ambassadors of the Remnants of Hope. I am the person you would want to talk to if you have any questions about the Remnants of Hope, or if anybody has something to tell us. I'll check this Forum regulary to know all of you a bit more, and I am looking forward to meeting all Fillorean Society members.

As I said, If you have any questions I would be more then happy to answer them.

I am looking forward to stay in contact with the Fillorean Society, and I think I speak for every member in the RoH alike if I say that we are looking forward to have active contact with you all again.

With best regards,
Athrus Logan

Hey there, Athrus!

Vigo here. I'm one of the leaders here. Likewise, if you have any questions about us of any sort, feel free to speak to any of the gold named folks or our good man, Jagger Cyde.

I look forward to getting to know you more as you pay your visits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am

Look forward to seeing them
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:04 pm

A hello to you too sir... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:53 am

Good to see you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Athrus Logan wrote:
Well, I hope everything is alright over here.
We just moved our website, so I am sorry if somebody of you wasn't able to access our site lately. It should work now though. Very Happy

Mmmm... nyet. Crying or Very sad

Says the site is still under maintenance...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:59 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Athrus Logan wrote:
Well, I hope everything is alright over here.
We just moved our website, so I am sorry if somebody of you wasn't able to access our site lately. It should work now though. Very Happy

Yeah our Website is under maintenance, however, our forums can be accessed. Click HERE to visit our forums.

Hope everyone at Fillorean Society is doing well. Smile Haven't stopped by in a while. Anything new with you guys?

PS: By the way I love your new site design! Looks pretty fancy. Razz

Thank you! Hmmm... I think I need to create an account again...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Orden Vyndari wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Yeah our Website is under maintenance, however, our forums can be accessed. Click HERE to visit our forums.

Hope everyone at Fillorean Society is doing well. Smile Haven't stopped by in a while. Anything new with you guys?

PS: By the way I love your new site design! Looks pretty fancy. Razz

Thank you! Hmmm... I think I need to create an account again...

Yeah probably Razz Btw do you guys see my signature at all? For some reason it's not visible to me. :/

Do not see... have you checked your preferences? There's an option to show your sig with every post I think. Also... I have started an account... but I'm not receiving a confirmation code at the email address I gave your site.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Hmm... strange... I know not why it doesn't work. :\
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:48 pm

Nope... nothing... maybe I somehow entered the wrong address twice. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Athrus Logan wrote:
Well, I think the new SW:TOR news makes it urgent to establish contact. Smile

Today the Guild Phase 2 has begun. This means we have to choose our allies. For special reasons, I think Orden needs to talk to you. I hope we can set up a meeting soon. If Orden hasn't done this already. Rolling Eyes

I hope to hear from you soon.
Athrus Logan.

We have already added RoH to our allies list. If you'd like we can set up a meeting. Tho I'm not sure where we can meet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance   The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Remnants of Hope - Requesting Alliance
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next