A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings & Salutations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Greetings & Salutations!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:44 pm

-= A holoprojector flickers to life, showing a frame of a tall, robed Jedi female with the hood partially drawn over her head so all you can make out is her dark brown eyes and slender facial features. She bows before you in quiet contemplation as if taking the time to glance you all over before she begins. Her hands are clasped in front, small palms peeking out from inconspicuous brown robes. As her chin rises, a soft, smooth alto intones a greeting...=-

"May the Force guide you and keep you, honored members of the Fillorean Society.

I am Jaidyn Kraden, Jedi Knight and a scholar of the Force. I am here to extend the greetings and best wishes from the Vanguard of Justice, a tactical strike force of like-minded souls striving to bring peace and justice to the Galaxy. I believe you are of like mind and heart, and to this end...we would like to extend our friendship and assistance. In a word, we are offering an alliance, if you would have it. In a time of uncertainty where hatred and oppression attempts to wipe out all that stands for freedom and justice, it is the only course of action. We will unite - or we will fall. The Force is the one thing that binds us all together....consider this, when you deliberate upon this message. We are ready to stand with you, if and when such an opportunity presents itself - and is welcomed by both sides."

-= The slight figure bows once more and as it straightens, the diminutive Jedi begins to flicker until she fades from view. The transmission ends. =-
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Good to hear from more Republic guilds. Your offer of an alliance is well received and we'll consider it in due time. For right now, you and your membership are free to post on any of our public boards and RPs

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:13 pm

We appreciate your consideration and invite you to do the very same on our site. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:35 am

Hello, there, lady Jedi. I am Vigo Surai. I am a simple trooper of the Society, but I welcome you warmly into our home.

====

I'm relieved we're getting more hopefuls for an alliance. I hope we have an opportunity to work together ingame. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:21 am

Thank you for the welcome - I hope for the same, as well. Smile

We are currently attempting to go through a multitude of like-minded SWTOR guilds, especially those who are serious about role-playing, both on forums and in live simulation. If you or your members would be interested in participating in the latter, we would be more than happy to organize an invitational event where interested RPers could just 'drop in' and take part without having to do much preparation.

Our live RP takes place on mIRC and consists of a D6 sim adventure being ran by a Game Master. The rules are very basic, clearly defined, and a brief orientation session is usually held in our OOC channel prior to the RP taking place. In order to facilitate the experience for out-of-guild invitees, we are currently working on a ready-made static template system which takes only a few minutes to adapt to.

Even if an alliance between our guilds should seem unlikely, we would still like to extend to you an invitation to partake in our SW RP club. As before stated, you do not need to register for memberships, we can easily make special arrangements to accommodate your needs (once we know what they are, if applicable). We are an extremely flexible and fun group - and we like to think of all fellow RPers as family. Smile

At any rate, excuse my banter - I think that subject-wise I've gotten a bit away from what I actually intended to talk about - but it is getting late, so I will wrap up for now, and perhaps return again to continue this discourse in the near future. MTFBWYA.

Respect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 am

We have not spoken in several months, so it occurred to me, that this would be a good time to touch base and see whether you have reached a decision regarding our proposal for an alliance between our two guilds. I would like to receive a response one way or another - at your earliest convenience, if possible.

I believe enough time has passed for a fair consideration and would appreciate to hear back from this leadership on the above issue. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Hey hey hey, ambassador Jagger Cyde at your service. I would love to set up a meeting sometime next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:10 pm

This is good to hear. I just PMd both Admins - before I saw this message - so I hope they don't get annoyed with me. Wink Just to let you know in advance, late evenings are best times to meet for our leader - he doesn't get home till after 7 PM CST, unless it's on a Wednesday or a Sunday (which are his days off). At any rate, I'll be waiting to hear from you on the date and time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello, hello. :)It isn't in my official capacity to welcome you (a belated welcome as it may be) to the Society's forums, but I'd like to give you a greeting regardless. I hope you and your guild are faring well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Thank you kindly - we are doing very well, indeed. Smile

We would like to extend an invitation for your ambassador and any of your members to come and register on our forums so our members may get to know him and the Fillorean Society, as well?

http://www.vanguardofjustice.info

You will all be most welcome to hang out and chat with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Greetings my lady. Name's Malcom, Malcom Malorne. I'm a humble man with a no so humble job. I'm at your disposition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings & Salutations!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings & Salutations!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1