A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Current Alliances

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
Jagger Cyde

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

I'll look into those
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
Jagger Cyde

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Well Force Academy is not looking for an alliance at this time, I am still waiting for Champions though.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Alenko
Member
Member
Victoria Alenko

Posts : 1122
Join date : 2009-10-26
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
Jagger Cyde

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 am

Yeah, hopefully they will respond soon
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
Jagger Cyde

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Champions is waiting till closer to release
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

That's alright. What we've done is set up pre-existing relations that will be helpful later. Good work Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Member
Member
Jagger Cyde

Posts : 2857
Join date : 2009-08-30
Age : 22
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
The Laughing Man

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 27
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE. It adds that extra immersion of being in a time of war.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE.

Aye... good.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
Moderator
Moderator
The Laughing Man

Posts : 4443
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 27
Location : Exploring the island of Dressrosa.

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE.

Aye... good.

I hope they add Ithorians for Darka's sake. I just cannot picture him being anything else now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Member
Member
Scott Chain

Posts : 7510
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 30
Location : outside Turry's window

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE.

Aye... good.

I hope they add Ithorians for Darka's sake. I just cannot picture him being anything else now. Razz

... and Grel... if you don't know him you should look up the Ithorian art page at TOR. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Member
Member
Nawkes

Posts : 6785
Join date : 2010-04-09
Age : 24
Location : Location Location

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Any news Jagger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   

Back to top Go down
 
Current Alliances
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Can I play my current MM game on Android?
» Kmart current catalogue - selected figures $8
» "Fight for place 1" K 9.2 vs. current SF ... vs. 42 opp.
» Current Fantage Party -NOW-
» Current best Commercial .ctg books

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: Diplomatic Relations-
Jump to: