The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Alliances

Go down 
+3
Sergei Meranov
TitanT2
Jagger Cyde
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

Current Alliances - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

I'll look into those
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Well Force Academy is not looking for an alliance at this time, I am still waiting for Champions though.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:11 am

sweet cheers
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:12 am

Yeah, hopefully they will respond soon
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Champions is waiting till closer to release
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 pm

That's alright. What we've done is set up pre-existing relations that will be helpful later. Good work Jagger. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:24 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Yeah, I hope we end up in the same server as FA, Darka is a really nice guy, I talked to him for awhile last night, he knows what he is doing very well.

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

I think it's helpful that most of us know him... what was his guild rolling for a server?

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE. It adds that extra immersion of being in a time of war.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE.

Aye... good.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

RP-PvP, or so he stated on the TOR forums. Alot of the RPing players are rolling on RP-PvP over RP-PvE or just plane PvE.

Aye... good.

I hope they add Ithorians for Darka's sake. I just cannot picture him being anything else now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:

Aye... good.

I hope they add Ithorians for Darka's sake. I just cannot picture him being anything else now. Razz

... and Grel... if you don't know him you should look up the Ithorian art page at TOR. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Any news Jagger?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Alliances   Current Alliances - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Alliances
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2