The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! Empty
PostSubject: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

I got one of the rare and sought after beta keys for APB! My day has officially been made! Very Happy

Last edited by Barthandelus Rosch on Tue May 04, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Run! Run home Charlie!

Indeed, these are big things. Highly seeked after on the internet currently. People trading Starcraft 2 keys and such for beta access to APB. So, if you can imagen I am quite happy to get one for free. No trading involved what so ever.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:13 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Run! Run home Charlie!

Indeed, these are big things. Highly seeked after on the internet currently. People trading Starcraft 2 keys and such for beta access to APB. So, if you can imagen I am quite happy to get one for free. No trading involved what so ever.

Sounds like you're being defensive. Razz Perhaps trying to convince yourself. Very Happy

....You sold your body to the Devs didn't you.

Nope, some dude had an extra beta key for North America and just handed me it since I asked for one nicely and in a mature manner unlike most other people did. He could not get his friends to use it, so, I recoken he thought the first person he saw ask for it would recieve it, and well, that was me.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah whatver...
I know what you did.
Don't lie, you probably got with the chubby guy with gauges in the Dev podcasts.
Make'em work for it, Barth.
Don't give it up so easy.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Yeah whatver...
I know what you did.
Don't lie, you probably got with the chubby guy with gauges in the Dev podcasts.

Have you seen the two girls involved in Chris's APB podcast? Inga and Zolee, OMG! So hawt! They are in Podcast #3 I believe, as well as #8 and #18 also.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Reminds me of whats'er'face....Jade? The "Creative" lead or something for assassin's creed... Sounds like a nerd (or in this case, "Gangsta") sex appeal act.

Chris is the leader of the podcast and the first person to appear in the video. When Inga and Zolee (I guess I am saying that right) come in you will know it. These podcasts are pretty random and don't shed much light on the game, however, they are quite amusing and have decent music that comes with them.

Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
Yeah whatver...
I know what you did.

Have you seen the two girls involved in Chris's APB podcast? Inga and Zolee, OMG! So hawt! They are in Podcast #3 I believe, as well as #8 and #18 also.

Stalker....
Anyways,
Stop changing the subject!
Don't deny it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!   I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET! Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT A GOLDEN TICKET!
Page 1 of 1