A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Greetings!

My name is Cye Ilan, Knight of the New Jedi Order and I would like to formally introduce myself as one of the new Representatives serving under our Ambassador Master Don.

As a Representative of NJO, I'd like to maintain our close relations, and help to ensure an unbreakable bond between the Fillorean Society and the New Jedi Order, as good friends, allies, and fellow members of the Republic.

NJO wishes to not only maintain allies, but life long friends; therefore, we have expanded our Ambassador program to make sure that any and all questions are answered, all concerns (should there be any) are resolved through diplomatic resolutions, and each alliance is met with the right amount of attention it truly deserves- with care and admiration for a relationship which will serve the Republic well in ToR.

I'm a firm believer in equality and diplomacy, however, I intend to always act out of courtesy. My goal is to always come off as an approachable person. Therefore, I will tell you a bit about myself. I'm a SWG vet who has played the game from the start. I'm a fan of PvP and hope to see many of our allies on the field where it will become easier to maintain and organize strategies against the Sith. Lastly, I've had the pleasure in leading many previous guilds with my experience in many other MMOs; this experience has allowed me to deal with various situations and diplomatic indifferences thereby hopefully making it easier should something arise.

I hope you've gotten to know me a little better, and I also look forward to working with you. We value our alliance, and we value the Fillorean Society as a good friend of NJO.

Thank you.

- Cye
Jedi Knight of NJO
Ambassador's Assistant
NJO Social Council Secretary
NJO Recruitment Committee Member
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Excellent introduction Cye! I cannot wait until the servers go live next year! I hope to see the Fillorean Society and the New Jedi Order thrive and progress in every aspect The Old Republic shall throw our way. What a Face

By the way! The names Galenth Dysley, and I am at your service Ambassador.

Last edited by Galenth Dysley on Wed May 19, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Hello to you, Ambassador Cye.

I am Vigo, but feel free to call me Tureil or Turry outside of our roleplay encounters. Very Happy

I'm glad to NJO is being so social with us. :3
-------

And in response to the description of yourself, I too will share a bit of information.

I hail from several games and forums where my reputation can vary wildly from being either a sociable "hermit" of sorts, to being a stereotypical troll, depending on what community i'm thrust into. I used to "work" for Acclaim Games as a moderator in one of these games, called 2moons, for their forums but left when I felt the company wasn't up to scratch.

I am playing no games right now, other than EvE online, under the name of Korsaru, with 2 other members here in the Society. If any NJO members play the game, I welcome them to contact me ingame whenever they like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. Very Happy

I've never personally had the chance to play EvE though I've heard about it. However, I can definitely relate to your past. I've had a similar encounter with a company I used to work for known as Aeria Games. They host several MMOs and have this "volunteer/work" system set up for players who wish to keep in close contact with their GameMasters. I also applied for such a position and became what was known as a "GameSage", though I quit the position soon after. It felt as if none of the actual Staff members listened to any suggestions, and I felt that the players got the short end of the stick.

Currently a majority of our players seem to be rather fond of Jedi Knight Academy, or JA. We often host game sessions here, and have our own server set up. I believe our Grand Master Orden talked about it a while ago, but the offer is still out there for any member of Fillorean Society to join us and get together to play sometime.

I really do appreciate the offer about EvE. I'll make sure to let any of our members who play the game know, and they'll contact you. Very Happy

I'd also like to provide a recent NJO Guild Update-

Recently NJO has put in place an intricate Event System known to us as the ERS. It's very unique and I believe will serve our members well. Along with it we have an interactive Calendar set up. Currently we are working on a TON of events, however in the near future we would like to extend some of these events out to the Fillorean Society and its members. We believe that some of these events will help spurr the growth of friendship among our members. These events include Skype Idol, Graphic Design contests, JA Sessions, Detective Scenes (Riddled Posts), and much more! We will definitely keep you informed on this, should you be interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Sounds lucratively entertaining... Razz

Pleased to meet you.

"I'm seriously going to eat you..."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi.
I'm Mon Pandamari, you can call me Panda or Mon or whatever out of RP events.
I'm also a big PvP fan. Hope to see you on the battle field. ( hopefully on an RP-PvP server, wink wink nudge nudge)
I hope to find great allies in NJO.

Aeria games.....
Lol.... Had some fun in those forums.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Thu May 20, 2010 3:18 am

Very glad to hear from some of our allies from lands afar! I will make sure that I and our ambassador will register on your site ( I think I may already have an account) and meet the team over there.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 am

You will all definitely find great allies and friends in NJO and its members!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Thu May 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Always great to hear from our allies. Feel free to post around, we're happy to have you all here with us.

"We're not bangin' rocks together here, we know how to run a guild."
Back to top Go down
http://filloreansociety.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:25 am

Greetings! I am Aldamar Orden of the New Jedi Order. We have recently acquired our very own Ventrilo server, and we would like open up our Embassy Chambers to our most honorary allies. If anyone here wishes to stop by and chat it up with us, please feel free to do so. We hope this may help strengthen our current Diplomatic relations between our two guilds. Here is the information for our Ventrilo Server:

Name: NJO Server
Hostname: Vent25.light-speed.com
Port Number: 6025
Password: Justice2000

Well thank you all for your time, and may the Force be with you all.

~Aldamar Orden, The New Jedi Order
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 am

I will do so right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!   

Back to top Go down

NJO Representative Cye Saying Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Guild Information :: Diplomatic Relations-
Jump to: