The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stories of the Past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

Stories of the Past - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 am

Valkus was confused as to why Xant had stopped fighting, and searched where the other voice came from. As he looked up, his heart broke at the sight he beheld.

"Kira!!!!"

Xant brought a blade straight to Valkus, not allowing to move.

"Oh no, no no no. You move, and she dies."

Valkus was torn, how could he just stand there? He knew that they were good on there word, they will kill her. But Valkus knew he could, he could save her.

He gently closed his eyes, relaying on the force.

"It will be ok, Kira." Valkus said through the force, he could feel her gaze upon them.

"Good boy Valkus, I knew you would listen." An evil laugh followed the taunting comment.

Valkus slowly opened his eyes, energy radiating from them. He straiten out a his arm, his palm facing Xant's face.

"Move."

Valkus shot a concentrated force blast directly into Xant's face, sending him through the air. Valkus used every ounce of power he had to speed to Kira. He leaped from building to building, his beating heart the only thing feeling his ears.

"Hold on Kira.."

Valkus was nearly there, his heart pounding like a stampede of wild bantha's. Valkus used his powers in the force to leap after Kira. Venku was emotionless, stance of a cold statue. Kira was wide eyed, small tears flowing down her cheeks.

Valkus began to reach out his hand, summoning the force to fight Venku... When suddenly a black figure was in front of him.

Stories of the Past - Page 4 Images10

A blood yellow eye was staring through him when Valkus felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see a lightsaber through his chest. It became increasingly difficult to breath, only being able to stand by Xant's grip on his robes. Valkus looked past the Dark Lord to Kira..

"Valkus!!!!!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs, tears running down her saddened face.

Valkus let a small tear drop down his cheek.

He could feel, and smell Xants putrid ashy breath as he came close to Valkus.

"My dear Valkus, poor...poor fool. Only now do you see the truth, only now do you see...."

Xant gabbed his saber in deeper, as blood began to pour out of valkus's mouth and nose. Kira screamed louder, but Valkus could barely hear her. Only the sound of Xant filled his senses.

"I told you, Valkus.. That I... Will... Kill you.."

Xant deactivated his saber, and Valkus collapsed to his knees. Valkus was able to get a quick glance at Kira before falling on his back.

He was able to muster a few words out of his blood stained mouth..

"I.....i'm... so..r..r..y....Sco..t..t"
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:54 am

"You can't run from me Gareth!" Scott let the roar of furry burst from within.

Gareth stopped on one of the tree branches they raced across. They were at least a few kilometers from the city now.

"There... free of distraction."

"Time to die!" Scott activated his saber in a fluid motion as he charged the beastly monster known as Gareth.

"At least provide me with some sport before you do!" Gareth retorted activating his own crimson lightsaber.

Evening was falling as they dueled in the shadows of the jungle. Darkness swallowed them whole. Soon the battle became a blur of their glowing blades. Pure white versus blood red. The only other indication of the wielders were the glow from Scott's irises and the markings on his skin. Gareth paused.

"For one as intent on protecting what he loves you sure let your blood lust blind you." Gareth sneered.

"Kira will be fine."

"Perhaps you should tap that little bond of yours and repeat those words to me."

"Gareth... you misunderstand me."

"I don't think so... but it's up to Venku to decide how long she lives." Gareth continued to sneer, as if he were unveiling a hidden plot.

"I know Kira has been captured." Scott said calmly as he eyed Gareth, who's face turned perplexed. "I also know my brother has fallen."

Forgive me Valkus...

Gareth stared at Scott darkly.

"I don't see how this falls into your benefit, and I would think you'd be more concerned for them."

"It doesn't, and my concern is very real." Scott spoke just as darkly. "But I cannot change the will of the Force."

"Will of the force? Don't preach your Jedi antics at me Scott Chain!" Gareth charged forward.

Scott rolled and brought is saber up to block. At the same time he lanced out with a prime kick to Gareth's midsection, knocking him back a few steps.

"Have you ever seen the future Gareth? Have you seen what terrors can be wrought by a mere ripple in the Force? Of course you have... you've tried to be that ripple your whole life. But you do not know what the Force is, and you cannot fathom what you do not know."

"Your words are hallow Scott Chain. You are nothing. You have nothing. You're parents were killed by my hand. The Republic uses you for a war not your own. Your friends in the Fillorean Society are scattered and weak. The Sith hunt you. Your people have been crushed. Your friend has perished. And the one you love... will die."

"No..." Scott's head lowered slightly as he grit his teeth. A wind began to pulsate around him, thrashing his garments and hair. His eyes began to glow with the intensity of his blade.

"Have I struck a nerve? Do you hate me? Want to kill me? What are you waiting for? I know you have the will! Strike me down!"

Scott released a warriors cry as he lunged at Gareth. But Gareth had baited him perfectly. Scott reversed his blade just in time to catch Gareth's newly ignited, second saber. But, that wasn't the only tactic Gareth had planed. In a Sith's furry Gareth unleashed a wrath of Force Lightening at Scott.

"Let me show you just how blind you are!"

Heat reached his face, followed by sering white pain. In a flash Scott's vision brightened to that of a thousand suns gleaming in his eyes, followed by permanent darkness.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:44 am

Darkness, nothing but total and complete darkness. He was conscious, yet he was not. No sound of a beating heart, no breathing in fresh air to replenish the body. Just the empty abyss of dark space.

Is this death? Is this how the end is? No...... No force?

"It is not yet your time Valkus, wake up."

The voice, it was beautiful. It was music to his ears, light in the never ending darkness. Yet.... yet it was familiar some how.

"Fight Valkus, come back. Come back to your people, come back.... to me."

"Helena?"

A sliver of light began to manifest with the dark, barley noticeable.

"I was afraid you have forgotten me..."

Her voice was an echo, almost angelic. The light in the distance began to grow, pulsate.

"How could I ever forget you, Helena."

The small sliver of light suddenly exploded into an array of colors, almost resembling a door. A dark figure walked towards Valkus. The figure become clearer as it drew close.

The sway of it's hips, it's physique slender and athletic. It's hair gently parted with a brade falling down each side of her head. Her blue eyes striking where his heart once was, her walk and posture showing confidence and gracefulness.

"Helena..."

She stopped in front of Valkus, resting a hand on her hip. A slight smile reaching the edges if her lips. Valkus wanted to embrace her, but he had nothing to move.

"Now you must return, now it is time to do the will of the force. Take my hand.."

As she slowly reach towards him, she began to fade.

"No! Helena!"

"We will meet again, my love.."

She disappeared into the black abyss,

"Helena!!!"

Suddenly Valkus's vision flashed with the speed of light, and came into view of the ongoing battle. The city was in ruins, explosions and the sound of death rang everywhere. His view turned towards the Temple, he saw Sith storming it.

As he was watching what was taking place, Xant suddenly dominated his view. Only his blood thirsty eyes were visible, and his taunting laugh.

Valkus felt every emotion course through him as a mysterious blue mist gathered towards.

"Ehhhhhhhaahhhhh."

He looked down, his body began to take form as the energy continued to collect. Soon, he was able to completely see himself.

The mocking laughter of Xant grew louder.

"Ahhhhhhhhh.

Xant and Helena's voice spoke at once.

"Wake Up!!"

"AHHHHH!"

Valkus opened his eyes widely. Sitting up quickly, he felt something in his hand. Valkus was still not fully aware of his surroundings, his eyes were bursting with energy. When he finally took a breath, and relaxed. He realized he had a terrified Warrior by the neck. He looked around to see many others surrounding him.

He let go of the poor Warrior's neck...

"Forgive me....."

Valkus looked down to see his chest, which was fully bandaged.

"I'm.... I'm alive.."

"Yes... Warlord...." One of the warriors started speaking, "They must have attempted to stab you through your heart. But... Our heart is on the right side, luckily you inherited that to..."

Valkus nodded in agreement, and began uncovering the bandages. The wound was not yet healed, both on his chest and back.

"How.....How... are you... alive."

Valkus began to slowly raise himself. "The force."

Valkus stood and stretched his stiff body.

"Master... The Sith have taken.."

"The Temple, I know."

The warrior's face showed a mix of confusing and fear.

"Gather every T'vian Warrior you can find."

"Why my Warlord?"

"Because we are taking back the Temple..."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:09 am

Gareth quietly fell back into the darkness. He would play with his prey a bit. Scott knelt, hands to his eyes. Smoke drifted between his fingers.

"You have fallen... Guardian of the Force."

Gareth...

"The Emperor's faith in you was misplaced... as you will soon find out."

Then it is done...

The first strike kissed at his back, a clean horizontal slash. Scott let out a gasp as he brought his lightsaber up to defend himself. He reached out into the force, but Gareth was concealing his presence. Relying on his vision his defense worthless. The next attack came from his front, cleaving his lightsaber in two. Scott had just enough time to release the cylinder before his fingers followed.

Again and again Gareth lashed out of the surrounding darkness. Again and again Scott released gasps of pain. He had endured pain unlike any before in his imprisonment on Dromund Kaas, but he couldn't feed off this pain. There was only an empty void, awaiting the final gulp.

Guardian... If you lose... she loses..

Quelos... no... I wont let her...

Come Guardian... it is not your time...

I... I can't...

See the force... life... through my eyes... and you shall... it is my final gift to you...

Light returned to his world. The flash of a thousand sunsets and sunrises. He sat on a dune covered world. The faces of a thousand people raced before him. Events and the Force itself twisting in the sands of time. The swirls of a supernova explosion nearby the planet echoed across the star ridden sky.

A war... a mighty war... his war... written in the blood of so many. A fearsome battle... the final battle... the Emperor.

Yes the Emperor himself... Scott stared directly into his eyes... into his being. The Emperor shook with fear as so many confronted him. Some he knew, some he didn't. But he could not stay to see the Emperor fall. The sands shifted. The faces of his friends appeared.

Tellen... tall... strong and bold... his leader... his guidance... a crowd of youth around him... learning... leading the new...

Sergei... wise... dependable... leading a republic stronger than ever before...

Vigo... his old friend... a soldier... a hero... a man at peace... finally... and a family... Vigo's trademark grin...

Titan... victorious... crushing his final enemy beneath his boot... victory for the worthy... death for the unworthy...

Jagger... full of spirit... strongest of the Order...

Galenth... seeking... cloaked... invisible... the last of the Galaxy's secrets within his hands...

Ixy... a knowing smile beneath a veiled shroud... a mentor... and friend...

Rowand... his old master... nodding in approval... waving goodbye...

Brucil... cock sure grin... finger on trigger... shot... a new galaxy...

Malcom... his ship... a forgotten world... wealth beyond imagination...

Lena... his apprentice... his hope... a family of her own... determined... master of the Force...

Valkus... his brother... his blood... his people... flourishing... so many memorys yet to come...

Kira... his love... his life... two children... standing next to her... she begins to fade...

No... don't go...! tears caressing his face...

Gareth... his sneer... haunting him... the end... or not...

Years later... all is ash... all is barren... the moment of truth yet to reveal itself... then light...

And so... Guardian... you see...

The light returned... just as Quelos promised. But this was different. Light slid across the surface of every branch, piece of vegetation, the sky, the full blood red mood, the stormy sky, and... Gareth.

"So... this... this is the darkness I feared. Thank you Gareth. You have shown me my fear for what it was. The fear that I might never lay eyes on that, that I love. That I may never see the moons or sunrise of my world again. That I will never see my children. You were right... I will never see. But... neither will you." Scott spoke quietly and slowly, like a ghost.

"Come Guardian... it is time to end your breathing."

"Gareth." It wasn't a plea, or a beg, but a query.

"What?" The demon echoed as he slowly approached Scott, in front of him, sabers raised for the kill.

"Do you remember the words I spoke to you on Dromund Kaas?" Scott's eyes did not move. His clouded eyes glowed faintly, but they could no longer see.

"Your little barbaric gibberish... who would? It is time to die..." Gareth dropped his blades upon Scott.

"Niel reshéforlot dreyl ra ek tufasna kell nal rosh." His arm could not be tracked as it reacted with the speed of light. His father's blade was in his hands racing for Gareth's throat. Gareth's arms went slack and fell around Scott. The hum of the crimson sabers drifted to the jungle floor below. "In my tongue it means: Blood and flesh, my blade will dance upon your sleeping carcass."

It was a warrior's prayer that his father told him as a boy. As the Blood Moon rose in the sky, lightening began to dance about its face. Then... it was dark again... Quelos’ gift, gone. Only one flicker of a flame remained in view... Kira.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 am

The room was quiet, a lone Jedi sitting crossed legged and with eyes closed. One hand resting calmly on his knee, while his other hand rested on an open wound. His breath was shallow, quick. The sounds of his breathing seemed painful.

The wound slowly began to heal, but could not fully. Not even the skills of Jedi Master Valkus was enough. Because the wound was so servre, and we was unconscious for so long, the wound can not fully heal.

Valkus tried to breathe in deeply, but only fell to a coughing frenzy. His left lung was still badly damaged.

"Warlord Werdana, we have gathered many Warriors and are awaiting orders. Also, we have your armor ready...and.... Warlord... Are you ok?"

Valkus nodded and waved his hand, "I am fine, and I will not be wearing any armor."

Valkus stood up and walked out of his stoned room, onto a ledge. Below him were nearly one hundred Warriors, many of he knew would not make it.

Valkus stood strong, beaming determination. Wearing no shirt, he only had T'vain style pants and boots. His muscular, tattooed frame, along with his unhealed wound, were clearly visible.

His men, his brothers, looked up at him for a encouraging peep talk he was famous for before going into battle. But, Valkus was not going one..

"We take back our Temple from these Sith Kul'jeks, For victory or Death!"

Valkus jumped down from the ledge to the street below. Raising a fist into the air, he let out a battle cry,

"AHHHH!"

The thundering sound of a hundred battle hungry men shouted in return. In the middle of the shouting, Valkus subtly grabbed his chest, coughing....

The Temple was crawling with Sith troopers and acolytes. Climbing the stair way to the entrance of the Temple was not going to be easy. Valkus positioned his men in cover behind the stone buildings, moving only in shadows.

Valkus looked up to the sky above. It was dark, unnatural electrical storms crackled the sky. The Blood Moon shinning brightly. Valkus peaked around the corner to see the Temple. Darkness and evil seemed to surround it, no doubt from the Sith Lords inside.

Valkus turned back around, resting on the stone wall.

"Attack on my signal."

"What is your signal? My Warlord.."

"You will know."

Valkus immediately started walking towards the massive stairway. He went seemingly unnoticed until he reached the first step, and started climbing. The Sith troopers positioned on the stairway looked at each other in confusing, but Valkus did not hesitate to act..

Using the force, he leaped into the air. When he landed, he pounded the ground with his fist, sending out a force shockwave. When Valkus rose, his eyes and tattoos shined brightly in the dark, and behind him... a hundred screaming T'vain Warriors storming the stairway.

They had the element of surprise, but the Temple was overrun with Sith. The battle was bloody, blaster bolts flying and vibro blades clashing. The weight and demoralization of the Darkside seemed to press down on them, but they pushed forward.

Valkus seemed to be a barrage of emerald and blue energy. His lightsaber cutting down troopers and sith apprentices alike. When they reached about half way up the stairs, Valkus hurried to his lieutenant.

"Continue the attack and push on the Sith, I have something to take care of. You are in command now."

The Warrior nodded in agreement, and Valkus force jumped to the top of the stairs. Two Sith warriors guarded the entrance to the Temple, One with a single saber and the other with two sabers, one in each hand. Valkus simply smiled, and charged.

The clashing of crimson and emerald brightened the sky. Valkus had to move quickly with three blades coming at him. He attacked, parried, countered, and defended.

Flipping over them, he had his back towards the door. The Sith slowly surrounded him, like a predator cornering it's pray. Valkus smiled, and lowered his guard. The Sith warriors looked at each other in confusing.

"So much to learn.."

Valkus raised his hand, and sent out a force blast. The two sith rolled backwards and down the stairs. Valkus turned around, and walked up to the massive pillar supported structure.

"Not locked? Only two guards? arrogant fools.."

Valkus walked in causally, yet with great confidence. Sitting on the throne was Venku, with Kira at his fit, chained. Valkus stopped, the sound of his shallow breathing filled the darkened room. Kira seemed to be in utter shock at him being alive, but Valkus paid no attention, his gaze fixed on Venku. Xant had his back towards them, he seemed to be studying something. He turned to see what was going on, only to see Valkus.

"You.... you should be dead!"

Valkus did not move a muscle, "I was, but not even you can keep me in the grip of death itself." Xant stood motionless.

Valkus then spoke to Venku. "We end this, here... and now."

The two stared into each others eyes, waiting to see who would strike first.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 am

No... he was dead...

Though her vision was blurred she didn't need the Force to tell her that was Valkus. He stood with determination that could kill a rancor. Her head was so foggy she didn't see what came next. When she finally came back into focus there was a clash of lightsabers.

Valkus was alive... and that meant there was hope for Scott. She could still feel him, a thin impenetrable thread that linked her to him. But he was lost, dark. She could not tell where he was. But something was horribly wrong.

"Valkus... please... Scott." She tried to get up and walk towards Valkus, only to find a chain on her leg, and restraining cufflinks on her wrists. She stared as Valkus' and Sith Lord's movements blurred into deadly brawl. It was no longer a graceful saber duel.

One man would over extend only to launch a force backed punch or kick. Bits of debris flew across the giant chamber. She looked to Venku, his arm propped on the arm rest hand over his mouth and he slouched back in the thrown, as if he were bored with the presented entertainment.

Kira looked back as the two combatants flew across the room she could see the strikes of lightening across the sky. The giant blood red moon rested on the top of the main temple steps. It was raining out.

A sickening 'whumph' and an enormous pillar crumbled.

Valkus... Scott...

Then she felt it. A pulsating waterfall in the force. Overtaking everthing in the chamber. A presence so strong she thought it could move stars. It wasn't the man she new, but it was the man she loved. His presence ripped at the very being of her, and she invited the darkness and pain.

There was something different about him. The fear... it was gone. She didn't know how she knew, but it was gone. It filled her, giving her clarity. Valkus and the Sith had stopped battling to face the entrance. Venku had sat forward, and...

Fear... he's afraid... Venku's has no emotion though...

A figure finally appeared as it climbed the last few steps. Rain pelted the figure, and lightening filled the red lit sky. The figure continued into the chamber dripping from the downpour. As the face looked up it was not the face she remembered. His eyes were different. It was as if he was lost as he slowly came in closer.

He stopped.

"Venku..." Scott had something under his arm, but Kira couldn't make it out in the dim light. Only a few of the fire pedestals remained aglow. "Leave my world... or you will meet your fate at my hands."

His voice was quiet, not quite it's usual deep accent. Scott pulled out what was underneath his arm, and it suddenly became apparent what he was holding. As lightening streaked across the sky Gareth's final expression was cemented on his decapitated head. He threw it before Venku's feet.

Kira could not believe her eyes. Venku visibly shivered, but continued none the less.

"You are blind... and cannot defeat me. And so comes the end of my duty to my master. I see you have no lightsaber anylonger. So I will not use mine"

Venku raised his arm towards Scott.

"Goodbye... Guardian." Scott took in a deep breath and slowly raised his right arm in a manner similar to Venku's.

The beams met half way between the men. An ear shatering pulse was released from the impact as static fumed around the two warriors. The pulse hit the outer columns of the chamber eating at the giant pillars. Venku's face turned to that of shock, and quickly drew his other arm to feed his Foce Blade.

"You tried to use my technique on me Venku?!" Scott's voice was thunderous, his eyes pure white. His presence overwhelming. "You have much to learn... Altiros Venku!"

With one arm Scott pushed the beam closer and closer to Venku. At the last second Venku tried to break the connection, but it was too late. As the brilliant beam met Venku's hand his forearm exploded into vapor. He let out a scream, and fell to the floor.

"Venku... I will not kill you, because you do not control your actions. I know you are a tool of the Emperor. Flee... if you wish... start a new life... I will not stop you. But... if you ever raise your saber towards my family again... you will die."

Venku sat there in shock, as he held the stump of his arm. Scott looked over to Xant and Valkus with his cloudy, vague gaze.

"Valkus?" With that Scott collapsed. Kira was fast to break her shock and toxin filled body. With all her speed she launched herself at Scott, breaking the chains on her foot. She caught him just in time.

"Scott!" She was in tears as she hovered over him, his head lay in her lap. She spoke shakily and out of control. "I couldn't feel you or Valkus. I was so afraid.."

"My love... my love my love my love." His eyes, though cloudy, still glowed faintly. He smiled warmly.

"Your eyes..." Kira grimaced choking up her sobby face, as her tears fell on his face.

"My eyes... they are a thing of privilege... nothing more." He reached up to her caress her face. "Kira... don't be sad. I can still see through the force. And your face looks like a kath hound pup when you cry."

She chuckled slightly, as she bent over to kiss him.

"I just... need to sleep this off and..." She silenced him with the kiss. They had completely forgotten they were not alone in the giant chamber.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:54 am

Valkus watched Kira and Scott for a moment, faintly smiling. Lightning filled the sky, the rain was coming down heavy. It almost seemed like the planet was washing itself from the Sith foul touch.

Valkus slowly turned his head towards Xant, who had a look of utter fear. Valkus turned completely around, and walked towards him. Xant walked back, bring his lightsaber up into a foolish defense.

"This is the end for you, Xant."

The Sith Lord lashed out with a sloppy attack, made out of fear. Valkus easily deflected, and continued to push Xant back. Xant attacked and attacked, but his moves her no better then a child's.

Valkus finally cornered Xant into a pillar, position his body for the final blow. Xant suddenly started laughing..

"Heh...Hehahaha! You... my Valkus.. Are nothing more then a Jedi, you cannot... kill me.."

"You, Xant, are right.."

Valkus turned his back to Xant, who only let out a wicked smile and disgusting growl, thinking he tricked Valkus.

Xant was gravely mistaken...

In an instant, Valkus spun around, driving his emerald blade through Xant's heart.

"I'm not just a Jedi.... I am T'vain... This.. is for Helena."

Valkus deactivated his lightsaber, and watched Xant fall to the floor, lifeless. Valkus began to wees, and coughed lightly as he turned towards Scott and Kira.

He walked passed Venku, who was still holding his severed arm and stuck in a shocked state. Valkus paid him no attention. Once he was near Scott and Kira, he knelled next to them. He placed his hand over Scotts eyes, and poured his force power into him.

"He is resting..." Valkus said while looking up at Kira, who still at tears running down her face as she gave Valkus a warm smile. Valkus smiled back, and hugged his friend....

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:38 am

The dreams came and passed... and they were all good. No nightmares. When he awoke he laid where he vanquished Venku. Kira and Valkus sat on either side of him. He sat up... the light was pouring in the entrance to the temple. It was morning, and the storm was gone.

The battle was gone. Scott struggled to get up, with which Kira and Valkus rushed to his aid. The surviving members of the council along with a half dosen warriors moved about the rubble around them. There was an air of uncertainty.

Scott was led by Kira to the entrance of the the temple. He could feel the eyes of a thousand T'vian stare up at them. He could feel Valkus at his side.

The scene begins to pan out as our heroes become silhouette in the gleaming sunrise.

"We were the saviors of our long lost home. Saviors... bah..." Routu said slightly somber. "Saviors of ravaged world. So many had lost their lives. I feel now that your other grandfather, grandmother and I were vastly unexperienced at the time."

The young T'vian sat with eyes glazed over.

"Don't get too excited my son... you know how stories are; Over the years they tend to build. And that one is well over 600 revolutions aged." Rou-Ku chuckled, his clouded eyes fell upon everything. "Where was I... oh yes. Well the battle had ravaged our home. Many of the Council were dead or dying, and the Sith now knew where the homeworld lay. We needed help. What with more that half the T'vian fleet decimated and the other licking its wounds, there was no possibility of withstanding another strike. But luckily... here in the veil... time was on our side."

Last edited by Scott Chain on Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:49 am

Epilogue:

Scott sat in the dark, yet the sun's rays struck and warmed him. Light pored into the ravaged temple. Sitting at the large, half destroyed, stone table were the remaining council members. Along with Valkus, Kira, and himself, they plotted the next course of action. As the banter droned on Scott was the only one to remain silent.

After he lost his sight it had become more pleasurable to simply sit and listen to the voices of others. He finally broke into the conversation, as he rested his chin atop his clasped hands resting on the table.

"We need to return to the Republic." He spoke plainly. "We are going to need their help. Don't worry, between Valkus and myself, besides our own influence, we have several contacts."

"The first and foremost task at hand is to do something about your sight, Scott." Kira only used his name when she was serious. Unfortunately he didn't know how to break it to her that there simply wasn't a cure.

"My sight is fine. Our people come first. There are more pressing matters to attend to." Scott took in a double breath. Surprisingly the most painful wound was not any he got from Gareth, but the cracked rib he revived from Valkus and his duel.

Besides... I have someone in mind that can help me with just that... Ixidor Asgrod....
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Valkus rubbed his chin for a moment.

"In any case, I still have many contacts in the Jedi Order and within the senate."

Valkus began to weez, and slightly coughed into his hand. The wound he suffered from the Sith Lord Xant was still giving him trouble.

He crossed his arms and sighed deeply.

"With many of our Council member killed, I believe our first and foremost goal is filling in the Council seats."
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:14 am

"With only two council members remaining... what Warlord Werdana states is true." A warrior by the name of Tanton spoke.

"Yes, may the veil shroud them." One of the two remaining members spoke. She was elder and had a gash on her cheek that was being attended to by a healer.

"Warlords Rou-Ku and Werdana will retain two seats. Be it that they are young, they have proven their worth. Not to mention Rou-Ku is of Grand Council blood. Someone elder shall sit in his place till he is of age. Until then he will take a council seat next to clan Werdana." The second surviving member spoke. He wasn't quite as old as the other council members were. Maybe in his mid 500s. "You do not retain much in the way of family anymore Rou-Ku. It would be wise to remember that before you chase off beyond the veil again."

"Councilor... while I respect your words, and I mean no disrespect, until a month ago I did not know I had family alive. The passing of my uncle and his family in this crisis does not impact me as much as it should. Though I will always be great full for his hospitality, I have a different family now." He could feel Kira's gaze fall on him.

"As you wish. Just please be careful." The councilor took not of Kira and Scott's comment. "We still do not know from where your Mate hails. There is no record of her clan."

"Mate?" Scott sounded puzzled. The elder female councilor chuckled.

"Oh my... I'd have thought in the month that'd you'd been here you'd have learned more. Just as beshdad as your father ever was. You and her share a link just as all other T'vian and their significant others." Scott felt himself blushing. Marriage was not something he had ever thought about.

"My boy... you are both much too young to have conceived a child on Tahu. By our standards you would only look like children had you been raised here. What you experience, we believe, is a shock link. Most T'vians have many revolutions to form what you call this bond. Because you amassed it so quickly the bond has a higher sense of... sensitivity. It's a wonder she wasn't giving birth on your arrival."

Scott was definitely blushing now at the directness of the statement, and could only imagine Kira was having the same reaction. So their bond was not like the Force bonds he had grown up hearing about in the Order. It was, in fact, part of the mating instincts of his race. The agony and embarrassment showed on Scott's face.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 am

Valkus nervously ran his fingers through his hair and over his mouth, at a lost for words.

"I.... I am honored... councilors..."

Hearing the conversation taking place, Valkus was having a hard time controlling his laughter by the look of Scott's embarrassment.

"well, I hope I am invited to the ceremony Scott."

Valkus said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 am

T'vian weddings were not extravagant by any stretch of the imagination. In fact it was almost like a Mandalorian's partner vows. There was no holy man streamers or anything. A few dressed in T'vian white garments surrounded Scott and Kira at the top of the Temple stairs. While Kira looked as beautiful as ever Scott felt awkward standing in his garments that he were unusual to what he was used to. He stood next to Valkus.

"Ever been to a wedding Valk, or even seen a holovid of one? Because I have absolutely no experience with this." Scott knew Valkus probably knew about the same as him. They had both grown up in the Order, and what constituted as romance was a knowing glance from one Jedi to another.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 am

"You are lost to, eh?" Valkus said as he leaned in towards Scott.

He tried to hide his awkwardness about what to do.

"I... I think.. you just... kiss her..." Valkus said with a confused shrug.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 am

Scott nodded in agreement. As he went to stand beside Kira he swore he heard a chuckle. Kira looked more beautiful than anything he had ever seen.

"So... ready?"

"Yup." She nodded with slight unease.

"Kira Lok... ventash klo mir'ek ta veil neramos." Scott said as he grabbed her by the shoulders. She looked up at him.

"Scott Chain Rou-Ku... ventash klo mir'ek ta veil neramos." Her gaze was firm. Scott leaned forward to kiss her, and received a warning from her in the force at the same time. His own blade was up in time to block her strike, as he lept back.

Kira had a predatorial smile made eerier by her slight fangs.

"C'mon Koosh... vesh nek aliel." She wove her blade in a defensive pattern reverse grip.

"What in the 3 moons are you doing!" Scott was utterly confused and hurt. Kira's stare went from predator to confused herself. She looked across the room to the male councilor who had instructed him on the procedure of the ritual.

"I might have left something out... It's been a while sense we've had one of these." The man shrugged.

"What?!"

"You have to draw blood from your mate and taste it for the ceremony to be complete."

Kira charged forward lashing out with her T'vian blade.

"What kind of a karking tradition is this!? No wonder there's so few of us!" Kira and Scott battled out of the temple up the mountain.

"You complain to much Koosh... just enjoy yourself for once."

He fully intended to...

Kira laid on her back her back as her head was propped up against him. She licked the deep red liquid from her short blade.

"That was fun." She cooed. Scott smirked. He had a shallow red line on his neck. Kira had two... one on her face and one on her thigh, tho not nearly as deep. "You didn't have to do it twice you know."

"Just making sure I got it." Scott grinned. This time she didn't refuse him when he leaned over. The sun was setting in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stories of the Past   Stories of the Past - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stories of the Past
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4