The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So, what's your Zombie Plan?

Go down 
+3
Vigo Surai
Tellen Silversun
Malcolm
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

So, what's your Zombie Plan? Empty
PostSubject: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:00 pm

I have 31 plans. 30 of them involve killing Mon.
So, what's your's?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Board the nearest aircraft carrier. Zombies + Water = No Zombies. And those things are big enough to carry masses of food.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Board the nearest aircraft carrier. Zombies + Water = No Zombies. And those things are big enough to carry masses of food.
See: Land of the Dead.

Zombies+Water=Overkill.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Does the 31st plan involve infecting yourself with the virus so you can hunt Panda down and devour his sweet tender flesh?

Right. Copypasta from another forum of mine..

Spoiler:

TL;DR: Get thick clothing, stay mobile, use a rounded edged blunt weapon such as a baseball bat or pipe.

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:41 pm

The 31 plan is something similar, but different, a little different.
So, what's your Zombie Plan? Nemesis

About your plan, meele weapons sucks. As simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

I know. But carrying several guns and the appropriate ammunition will only slow me down. I'm not trained in the use of firearms, so my accuracy will typically blow. Headshots under duress will be a rare thing to get from a "safe" distance, even, and then even less common if I'm caught unawares.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:53 pm

Eat the zombies... then they will fear me.

or..

1. Lure mass of zombies into giant coliseum with dirty casuals.
2. Entertainment.
3. People will come and pay in goods to watch.
4. Profit.

And I didn't need a ???...
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
I know. But carrying several guns and the appropriate ammunition will only slow me down. I'm not trained in the use of firearms, so my accuracy will typically blow. Headshots under duress will be a rare thing to get from a "safe" distance, even, and then even less common if I'm caught unawares.
But, with a melee weapon you can get easily overwhelmed. A melee is good for killing 2-3 Zombies, but when they approach you in groups of 15 or more, you're screwed. And running is not always an optien. If you are in melee range, surrounding you can be easy. Very easy.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Read my entire thing. Stay mobile. Keep away from enclosed areas. If I play my cards right I *wont* be overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:54 pm

Go out to Nebraska where I can see from 30 miles in each direction. Load up with some .50 cals, a couple hundred thousand rounds of ammo and I'd be set.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Read my entire thing. Stay mobile. Keep away from enclosed areas. If I play my cards right I *wont* be overwhelmed.
Doing it(Bow chicka bow wow) is harder than saying it.

Brcuil: And what about food?
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

I probably wouldn't make it far enough to worry about food.I mean, I'd have to steal all that from the Military.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

I probably wouldn't make it far enough to worry about food.I mean, I'd have to steal all that from the Military.
Wait, you don't have a Bazooka in your house. That's basic here in Venezuela. I shoot since I remember. I'm disappointed. And I'm not kidding.(About the shooting part, I don't have a Bazooka, just a Minigun)
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Wait, you don't have a Bazooka in your house. That's basic here in Venezuela. I shoot since I remember. I'm disappointed. And I'm not kidding.(About the shooting part, I don't have a Bazooka, just a Minigun)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have more than just a couple of weapons at my house; it's just fairly hard to steal weapons from the US military.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

Oh, don't get me wrong. I have more than just a couple of weapons at my house; it's just fairly hard to steal weapons from the US military.
Well, if everybody is dead, I assume they won't care. And if they die fighting on the streets, I'm sure there are going to be plenty of weapons.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

True, but if I was the only survivor I'd just walk out and try to kill as many Zombies as possible; no use in trying to fight the inevitable.

And yes there probably would be a supply of weapons lying around, but still. But then you would have to transport all of the weapons and ammunition, get enough gas and find all the food/water to make the trip. Would be even harder in the middle of winter in Minnesota, where it gets to -20 degrees almost every day....

That made me depressed suddenly. Winter is almost here.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Brucil wrote:
True, but if I was the only survivor I'd just walk out and try to kill as many Zombies as possible; no use in trying to fight the inevitable.

And yes there probably would be a supply of weapons lying around, but still. But then you would have to transport all of the weapons and ammunition, get enough gas and find all the food/water to make the trip. Would be even harder in the middle of winter in Minnesota, where it gets to -20 degrees almost every day....

You need to come here, I could teach you a lesson or two about getting weapons............
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:

You need to come here, I could teach you a lesson or two about getting weapons............

Nah.

Getting weapons is alot easier than what you would expect it would be in the US. I'm just saying how it would be harder to steal guns from the US Army, especially considering how they would be around hundreds of zombies.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:

Nah.

Getting weapons is alot easier than what you would expect it would be in the US. I'm just saying how it would be harder to steal guns from the US Army, especially considering how they would be around hundreds of zombies.
You have no idea. I have many contacts for my young age(Not braggin, my mom works for the government, engineering) and I tell you, there are ways to get weapons from the goverment, at least here.)
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Eh.

But still, stealing four M2HB .50 cal MGs and thousands of rounds of ammunition is pretty hard, especially if it's from the US Military.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Brucil wrote:
Eh.

But still, stealing four M2HB .50 cal MGs and thousands of rounds of ammunition is pretty hard, especially if it's from the US Military.
You know, I shouldn't have said that much............*Looks behind* Oh crap........
Anyway, I see your point.
Note to self: Never hang out with Brucil in a Zombie Apocalipsis.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Eh.

You know, I shouldn't have said that much............*Looks behind* Oh crap........

I'm to busy shooting Zombies to hang out with people.

I'd be like that one dude from Zombieland. The crazy one.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Eh.

They were all crazy...............
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Eh.

Good point.

Tallahasee I think his name was. The dude that killed a Zombie with a Banjo.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:
Brucil wrote:
Eh.

Good point.

Tallahasee I think his name was. The dude that killed a Zombie with a Banjo.
I knew who you meant from the begging, I was just teasing you.......
I love Zombieland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what's your Zombie Plan?   So, what's your Zombie Plan? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what's your Zombie Plan?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next