The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finished Chapter 1

Go down 
+5
Scott Chain
Vigo Surai
A-Train
The Laughing Man
Valkus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:00 am

O.O
Jinbei was more rutheless than Arlong. Now, that's shocking.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Wow, this new arc looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Yeah. The Punk Hazard story arc looks like it's going to be interesting.

I have A LOT of questions that need answering, just starting 2 or so chapters ago. When the story arc itself started. I'm pretty sure Vegapunk is going to be introduced (finally!) and the we will see Law as a Shichibukai; I KNOW he cut the samurai in half.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

I have A LOT of questions that need answering, just starting 2 or so chapters ago. When the story arc itself started. I'm pretty sure Vegapunk is going to be introduced (finally!) and the we will see Law as a Shichibukai; I KNOW he cut the samurai in half.
Yeah, I thought the same thing too. I want to see how awesome he has gotten(Although I don't know how I feel about him becoming a Shichibukai).

Also, Luffy is either a genius or an idiot. I hope the former.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Yeah, I thought the same thing too. I want to see how awesome he has gotten(Although I don't know how I feel about him becoming a Shichibukai).

Also, Luffy is either a genius or an idiot. I hope the former.

It would be REAL smart for Law to become a Warlord. He could--more or less--do what he wants without the World Government chasing him. I see Law being exactly the type of person to exploit that.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm

Picture of the Eleven Supernovas post-timeskip (excluding Zoro).

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 300px-Supernovas_tras_el_Time-Skip

Drake, and especially Kidd, seem to have "seen" A LOT of shit over 2 years. Kidd is waging war on Big Mam for some reason though. He probably got ufked up fighting her forces. Drake WAS fighting Kaido's forces--though now, Drake is said to have joined him.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:32 am

Chapter 657

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/657

Even MORE questions than answers.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:08 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Chapter 657

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/657

Even MORE questions than answers.
Yeah, I know. But now is pretty obvious that Trafalgar is the Shichibukai. Whoever, those suit guys that captured the strawhats give me a CP vibe.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

BARTH!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
BARTH!

Could be, since Kaido's Jolly Roger was seen on the door to enter Punk Hazard (alongside the World Government and Marine symbols). He also has the largest fleet on the ocean, so it wouldn't surprise me seeing his members EVERYWHERE in the New World. Also since his crew theme is holy/demonic, with some technological backing, it would make since for an angel Mythic Zoan DF user to be on his crew.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm

You guys are cheating :p lol
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:

I've been cheating for 3 years. lol
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Valkus Werdana wrote:

I've been cheating for 3 years. lol
Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 Meanwhile-in-russia-come-here-you-bastard
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:01 pm

I thought I would create a little game. A game revolving around the crew of Kaido.

As we know, Whitebeard had Division Commanders because his crew was very large. Marco (the guy who turns into a phoenix) was the 1st Division Commander--or DC for short--Jozu (the guy who turns into diamond) was the 2nd DC, Ace was the 3rd DC, and Vista (the rose swordsman) was the 4th DC etc. (I believe there was 12 or so DC's in all for Whitebeard's forces, but only the first 4 were important).

Basically, compile a list of 4 Division Commanders for Kaido's crew, with the knowledge that Kaido's "crew theme" is holy, unholy, with a splash of technology. Basically, say what abilities the Division Commanders will have; be it Devil Fruit or not. (Try to make the ability somewhat reasonable). Remember, Kaido himself has the god-like fire DF, and with it, he can turn himself into an oni aka demon.

Here's mine:

1st DC. Hikku Hikku no Mi, or the Sick Sick fruit: a Paramecia DF granting the user the ability to create/spread illness (i.e. bubonic plague). Has Haki capabilities.

2nd DC. Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Angel: a Mythical Zoan DF granting the user the ability to transform into an angel. Has Haki capabilities.

3rd DC. An extremely skilled cyborg sharpshooter, who has strong Haki capabilities.

4th DC. (I want a Logia type or another Zoan (I'd prefer Zoan), but, I can't think of a holy, unholy, technology inspired one that isn't already taken).

Last edited by The Laughing Man on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:06 pm

I hate to niptick(Not really, I actually love it), but Ace was the 2nd DC, and Jozu the 3rd.

About the game:

1st DC: An extremely skilled Haki user with the Paramecia DF power of quick regenartion(Something like Wolverine).

2nd DC: A powerful Cyborg Swordsman that uses advanced programs to predict an oponent's move(Akin to Haki).

3rd DC: The Mythical Zoan type that transforms into an Angel.

4th DC: A powerful Logia DF users with the ability to turn into Wind.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Law's DF will be called the "Puzzle Puzzle fruit"; he's a puzzle man. I'm almost 100% sure his DF capabilities haven't been explored fully yet. (I mean...his DF doesn't even have a name yet).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 pm

I've come to the conclusion that: Moria is, by far, one of the weakest characters--if not the weakest--in the One Piece universe; at the very least, the most shameful. (He's like Caribou but worse).

First, Moria and his entire MORTAL crew get owned by Kaido. This turns Moria into a lazy coward, with absolutely no ambition, who, wants an immortal crew (or a crew that is very hard to defeat; i.e. zombies) to do all the "dirty work" for him. Then, Luffy and crew come along--a mere rookie crew at that--and make quick work of Moria and his seemingly immortal crew. Finally, at Marineford, Jinbei one shots Moria which leads to the WG ordering his execution at the hands of Don and a small band of Pacifista.

I'm pretty sure Buggy could defeat Moria if he tried hard enough. Buggy certainly has the deep ambition to do so. Heck... A mere Vice Admiral--not Smoker--could more than likely defeat Moria. I lack to see how his bounty is so high and how he became a Shichibukai, his DF isn't even that good; too defensive. (Moria should just join Kaido's crew (lol), for all we know he could have since being "exiled" by the WG).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:41 pm

So wait, I just saw Strong World: Episode 0, and it came to my mind that Roger actually had the god DF of Water. After all, Shiki lost due to "sudden" waves. It kinda makes sense, don't you think? To become the King of Pirates, Roger literally controlled the sea.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
So wait, I just saw Strong World: Episode 0, and it came to my mind that Roger actually had the god DF of Water. After all, Shiki lost due to "sudden" waves. It kinda makes sense, don't you think? To become the King of Pirates, Roger literally controlled the sea.

Yeah.

Roger either had the Gum Gum fruit or he had the god-like water DF. Those are the most accepted rumors of what DF--if any--that he had; I'm fine with either. (You also get brief glimpses of young Kaido in episode 0 I think, he was a part of Roger's crew).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:00 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Yeah.

Roger either had the Gum Gum fruit or he had the god-like water DF. Those are the most accepted rumors of what DF--if any--that he had; I'm fine with either. (You also get brief glimpses of young Kaido in episode 0 I think, he was a part of Roger's crew).
Yeah I saw. Very very awesome indeed. And why do crews always have a black sheep? Really, I can't believe Buggy was part of Roger's crew. And Shanks meeting Yassop reminds me of Roger meeting Rayleigh.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:03 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Yeah.

Yeah I saw. Very very awesome indeed. And why do crews always have a black sheep? Really, I can't believe Buggy was part of Roger's crew. And Shanks meeting Yassop reminds me of Roger meeting Rayleigh.

Buggy = "the Usopp" of Roger's crew.

Oda puts such people in crews to show a normal human thrust into paranormal experiences. Characters like Buggy and Usopp, more or less, show what the normal reaction from a normal human--like you and I--would have if put in some situations the Straw Hat crew (and other crews) go through. That's what Oda himself said in an interview awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:12 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Yeah.

Oda puts such people in crews to show a normal human thrust into paranormal experiences. Characters like Buggy and Usopp, more or less, show what the normal reaction from a normal human--like you and I--would have if put in some situations the Straw Hat crew (and other crews) go through. That's what Oda himself said in an interview awhile ago.
Buggy is definetly not a normal Human.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:22 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

The way he acts (i.e. scared 99.9% of the time when "the going gets rough) is pretty normal for a human, if said human was in some of the situations he's put into. And compared to people like...Luffy, Buggy's REAL normal.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:26 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

The way he acts (i.e. scared 99.9% of the time when "the going gets rough) is pretty normal for a human, if said human was in some of the situations he's put into. And compared to people like...Luffy, Buggy's REAL normal.
Fair enough. Also, I arez a sad panda, you haven't posted epic AMVs on my thread Sad
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:27 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Fair enough. Also, I arez a sad panda, you haven't posted epic AMVs on my thread Sad

lolz I can think of some.

You posted like...3 or 4 that I would've posted though, like One Piece in 6 minutes. Finding good AMV's is hard, most are not so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Chapter 1
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next