The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank you Fillorean

Go down 
+5
Valkus
Nawkes
Ixidor Asgrod
Vigo Surai
Lena Jade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

Thank you Fillorean Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:33 pm

I have come to check on things here, it has been quite a while and was wondering how were things. Last time I wrote, I was quite depressed and didnt quite know how to move forward. So I may have left on a somewhat sour note.

I wish to thank you all for remembering her for what she did, she meant a lot to you guy's as much as you meant a lot to her.

I also thought I should give you all a better update on my status, I think she would have wanted it.

Our daughter is doing marvelously, she is healthy and growing quite fast. I have a lot of support from her family and mine which makes it a lot less harder. But everytime I look at my daughter and she smiles, I see her, and for that, I consider myself a very lucky man.

I thank you all once again and wish you good fortune in your guild and upcoming game.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:49 pm

I am ecstatic to hear that your young girl is doing well! Smile I'm sure it's all Lena would've hoped for.

The both of you have my good graces. Nothing but the best for you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Thank you very much for keeping us updated, we're glad you guys are doing well!

We're doing pretty well in my opinion. We added a new member who fits in quite well, after that we pretty much do what we normally do waiting for the game. The prevalence of other guild recruitment options (and the explosion of new guilds thereafter) has, in all honesty, made it hard for us to grow a lot, but I think we'd have to sacrifice our identity to become a huge guild, so I don't really mind.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm very glad to hear things are going well.

While we never really directly knew each other, our guild is always here for you, man.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:57 pm

It's great to hear that your daughter is doing good, and that you are hanging in there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Glad to hear little Kayla is doing well... and you as well. Keep up the good spirits... I know Lena would have wanted you guys to be happy. We all miss her too, and feel free to drop by whenever man. Best of wishes... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 am

It is great that she does well... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:43 am

Excellent to hear your daughter is doing well, and great to hear from you. Feel free to stop by anytime.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:42 am

Glad to hear she's doing well Smile I wish the best for the you two.
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:54 pm

Thank you all for posting, I will try to keep you up to date every now and then, I'm sure she would have liked that. However, I am unsure about using her username on this forum, perhaps I should create myself one.

I am also honored that you offer me the privilege to speak my mind, even though I am not a member of this guild, that only shows how much she meant to all of you. Although I know I do not deserve such an honor, it is heart warming and well received.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you Fillorean   Thank you Fillorean Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Fillorean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: