The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones

Go down 
+2
Nawkes
Ixidor Asgrod
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

Game of Thrones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:54 am

I like Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:03 am

Nawkes wrote:
I like Tyrion.

I've seen him before, so I thought he was a pretty decent actor. But he seems to be doing a pretty entertaining job. I mean I haven't read the books, so I don't know how close he is to the character, but I enjoy seeing him.

I've heard rumors that they are having issues with the wolves though, thus why they haven't been scene in a while (and why one scene where Theon saves Robb and Bran was changed from the direwolf saving him).

Still, this season is getting closer and closer to exploding it seems. Shit is certainly going down in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:28 am

Oh man thanks to a tripfriend on /tv/, I watched next week's episode.

Shit goes down.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:12 am

Time Warner doesn't have access to HBOGO so I haven't been able to see next week's episode though.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:05 am

Nawkes wrote:
Time Warner doesn't have access to HBOGO so I haven't been able to see next week's episode though.

Meh, while 6 and 7 and an awesome combination together, you'll be less bored if you wait and watch it regular time (otherwise you have 2 weeks to wait).
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Downloaded and seen them... Pretty good. In the summer i plan to read the books myself... My father has them all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:03 pm

I'll be honest.

I saw that last part coming from a mile away.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
I saw it coming too.
But still.
Fuuuuucck
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:42 am

Man this show just keeps getting better! Shit is starting to go down! Changes in Orange.

• Arya Stark to learn to fight
    - Well she didn't fight, but it was rather clear right off the bat that she's on her own and she's going to need those skills.
    On a side note, I really would have preferred to keep slightly closer to the book. The water dancer would have looked about 10x more badass and less foolish if he actually killed some of the men meant to attack Arya.
  • Also Sansa and Joffrey being used as pawns by each family against the other family
    With Joffrey pretty much chilling on the throne for the time being, Sansa in her blind love for Joffrey and a perfect marriage is not being saved to prevent the breakup of the marriage. She makes a bit of a gambit with asking for mercy from Joffrey and now Ned has to repent.
  • Lannister vs. Starks
    - Robb Stark is set to make a move with Greatjon and the other Stark Bannermen against Tyrion Lannister
  • Jon Snow becoming part of the Night's Watch, conflicts with the White Walkers
    - We've now seen the zombie-like Wights
  • Theon Greyjoy's status as a prisoner of war, feeling loyalty to the Starks, but technically being the Prince of House Greyjoy
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Man this show just keeps getting better! Shit is starting to go down! Changes in Orange.

- Well she didn't fight, but it was rather clear right off the bat that she's on her own and she's going to need those skills.
    On a side note, I really would have preferred to keep slightly closer to the book. The water dancer would have looked about 10x more badass and less foolish if he actually killed some of the men meant to attack Arya.
  • Also Sansa and Joffrey being used as pawns by each family against the other family
    With Joffrey pretty much chilling on the throne for the time being, Sansa in her blind love for Joffrey and a perfect marriage is not being saved to prevent the breakup of the marriage. She makes a bit of a gambit with asking for mercy from Joffrey and now Ned has to repent.
  • Lannister vs. Starks
    - Robb Stark is set to make a move with Greatjon and the other Stark Bannermen against Tyrion Lannister
    - We've now seen the zombie-like Wights
  • Theon Greyjoy's status as a prisoner of war, feeling loyalty to the Starks, but technically being the Prince of House Greyjoy

I'm not positive, but I don't think he kills anyone in the books either. In the books, he fights them with a wooden stick and they're wearing armor. I think it makes a special note of how he fights them for a long time, but doesn't hurt them really.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 am

Someone just needs to punch Joffrey in the face lol can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:42 pm

Game of Thrones - Page 2 Ccc_1307378197
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Cave Johnson wrote:
I'm not positive, but I don't think he kills anyone in the books either. In the books, he fights them with a wooden stick and they're wearing armor. I think it makes a special note of how he fights them for a long time, but doesn't hurt them really.

Ah, someone told me he did, but if that isn't what happened I can't really hold it against the show. Either way it's still getting awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

I'll need to get a Team Lannister banner for my sig.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Nawkes wrote:
I'll need to get a Team Lannister banner for my sig.

You would!!!!

Then I shall get a Team Stark banner. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Throwing out that one Knight guy that protected the King was a incredibly stupid idea on the Queen's part.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Brucil wrote:
Throwing out that one Knight guy that protected the King was a incredibly stupid idea on the Queen's part.

Because shes a Lannister! Mad
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:35 pm

• Sansa and Joffrey
    Well Joffrey did in Ned >:'(
  • Lannister vs. Starks
    - Robb Stark agreed to marry creepy-ass Lord Frey's Daughter, take on one of his sons as a squire, and Arya has to marry one of his sons. But, he got to pick up most of the dude's men and crossed the Twins and went after Jaime which resulted in victory and Jaime's capture.
    -Tyrion's "Men" are a bit crazy, but seemed to have survived the battle, or some of them anyway. We shall see if this has any other results.
    - Jon now needs to weigh weather he is going to do what is right for his family, or what his duty is.
  • Khal Drogo's wound wasn't something to be sneezed at, and now it looks pretty bad for him. This causes a bunch of shit with Khal's men who don't value her at all when she dies. Jorah Mormont proves he is a badass by killing someone who offended the Khaleesi and tried to enter the magic tent. And she turns to some batshit horse blood magic in order to save Drogo's life. Then she goes into labor.

Ned's dead baby. Ned's dead.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 12:09 pm

I should've seen it coming. He died in Lord of the Rings. Of course he was going to die in this show.

And I bet Jamie won't make it through the next episode.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Dude... that episode sucked.... -.-
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

- She's apparently going North to take the Black, should be a surprise when she get's there and finds out they are already north of the wall.
  • Sansa and Joffrey
    - Joffrey is being a dick to Sansa
  • Lannister vs. Starks
    - Now there is no way there will be peace, which means they are going to have to defeat Robb to get Jaime back (plus a pretty touching moment with Tywin and Tyrion). Also: KING IN THE NORTH
    -He was planning to run off and play Stark bro with Robb but his friends convinced him to come back. Now the Night's Watch is heading north of the wall to figure out about the rumors of the wildings organizing.
    - Well he decided to support Robb with his King of the North bit.
  • Khal Drogo and Dany
    - Well fuck, Drogo was turned into a vegetable while Dany lost her kid (which sounded like she birthed a dragon). So she holds a funeral pyre, burns the witch, and walks in herself. Everyone wakes up to find MOTHERFUCKING DRAGONS!

Season 2 is going to be awesome. I just wished they would have ended with a sky shot of the red comet coming into existence and streaking across the sky.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:06 pm

TITS AND DRAGONS! Game of Thrones - Page 2 962893
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones   Game of Thrones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2