The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite quotes?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm

A few are in my sig.

Another is :

“You can abuse cheeseburgers, too. You don’t go around closing Burger King.” - Joe Rogan in regards to marijuana being abused.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:18 pm

Some of my favorite quotes are actually peoples last words:

"I am ashmed of you men! Jumping out of the way for single bullets, What will you do when they open up the entire line?! They couldnt hit a elephent from that dist-" US General John Sedwick's last words before being shot right below the left eye.

"Put out that bloody cigarette!" A British officer's last words before being shot by a sniper. One of his soldiers was smoking a cigarette and he feared the the smoke would give away his unit's position. A German Sniper overheard the yelling and shot at them, killing the officer.

And possibly the best one ever:

"Now, why did I do that?" A Polish Officer's last words as he jumped out of a fourth story window.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Which test reveals more of the soul, the test that a man will take to prove his faith, or the test that finds the man who believed his faith already proven? If you know this answer, then you also know which of these challenges bear the greatest penalty for failure. The gates of paradise will open for you one time only; woe to the soul who dares to knock twice."

------

"Religion is a terminal illness whose symptoms include the loss of common sense, humility, rational thinking,
and in your case, moral decency."

--Jacques Allirou
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:05 am

Brucil wrote:
Some of my favorite quotes are actually peoples last words:

"I am ashmed of you men! Jumping out of the way for single bullets, What will you do when they open up the entire line?! They couldnt hit a elephent from that dist-" US General John Sedwick's last words before being shot right below the left eye.

"Put out that bloody cigarette!" A British officer's last words before being shot by a sniper. One of his soldiers was smoking a cigarette and he feared the the smoke would give away his unit's position. A German Sniper overheard the yelling and shot at them, killing the officer.

And possibly the best one ever:

"Now, why did I do that?" A Polish Officer's last words as he jumped out of a fourth story window.
Favorite quotes? Tumblr_lm106tIkwP1qzggavo1_500
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:58 pm

The dude abides
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite quotes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite quotes?   Favorite quotes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite quotes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fillorean Society :: Community Talk :: Chatter-
Jump to: