The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)

Go down 
+4
Valkus
TitanT2
Scott Chain
Tellen Silversun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:06 pm

Neither do I actually, it is entirely plausible given the story line for new members to join. With the reestablishment of the Society in the story, it would seem natural for us to seek out new members in addition to getting the pre-Abeo members back together.

They wouldn't necessarily be involved in the Tatooine plot, but myself, Scott, Valkus, and Valkus' partner character are about to go to Ord Mantell, it could easily be arranged to meet up at some point when we get there.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Aye, it could easily work. Where did Malcom go, anyways?
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:05 pm

Ixy is right Very Happy of course we gotta run it by Scott. And Malcom probably got taking away due to RL.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:17 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Neither do I actually, it is entirely plausible given the story line for new members to join. With the reestablishment of the Society in the story, it would seem natural for us to seek out new members in addition to getting the pre-Abeo members back together.

They wouldn't necessarily be involved in the Tatooine plot, but myself, Scott, Valkus, and Valkus' partner character are about to go to Ord Mantell, it could easily be arranged to meet up at some point when we get there.

This could work... we can say Serg sent us some contacts there (Ord Mantell rendezvous point) to help out.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Aye.
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:31 pm

Or else...

Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains! Braaaaaaaains!
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:26 pm

And, in all honesty, I still don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Brucil wrote:

You were looking for Tellen... but don't worry... we've come up with a solution... you don't need to post in the current RP anymore. If you're curious PM Turry... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Brucil wrote:

You were looking for Tellen... but don't worry... we've come up with a solution... you don't need to post in the current RP anymore. If you're curious PM Turry... Very Happy

Question mark.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:16 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Brucil wrote:

Funny...I told him to go to you. I only have the skeletal idea of things. You're the mastermind on this one.

Ah well. Brucil, just follow my lead.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:46 am

Vigo Surai wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Brucil wrote:

Funny...I told him to go to you. I only have the skeletal idea of things. You're the mastermind on this one.

Ah well. Brucil, just follow my lead.

Alrighty, what is the plan, exactly?
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:52 am

Sent you the PM.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:29 pm

ArmadeusEx wrote:
So when can Me and A train join in Question Suspect

You guys should be able to join in when Scott and Myself show up on Ord Mandell, we just have to get the ball rolling in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Sorry for the delay folks... good work to everyone that has posted recently... I enjoyed reading. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:00 am

Alright... who's joining up!? Front and center!
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Meeeee!
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)   Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign-ups (Please Read if you are not in a Guild Event)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2