The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread

Go down 
+2
Malcolm
The Laughing Man
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Like the thread title says, this thread is dedicated to the recommendation of manga / anime. I thought this would be a good idea for 2 reasons: 1) So people who like manga / anime have a single place to discuss it, and 2) So people who dislike manga / anime have a single place to avoid. Here, you can discuss, recommend etc. etc. different manga / anime series'. So...yeah.

Last edited by The Laughing Man on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:55 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Like the thread title says, this thread is dedicated to the discussion of manga / anime. I thought this would be a good idea for 2 reasons: 1) So people who like manga / anime have a single place to discuss it, and 2) So people who dislike manga / anime have a single place to avoid. Here, you can discuss, recommend etc. etc. different manga / anime series'. So...yeah.

Kudos, my good man. I would post something useful, but One Piece is calling me :p
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Some recommendations:

1) Desert Punk (24 episodes)
// A pretty...weird--to say the least -- anime. I enjoyed it though, and it has its serious moments.

2) RahXephon (26 episodes)
// Still hailed by countless people to be one of the greatest and most original anime of all time.

3) Last Exile (26 episodes)
// I REALLY enjoyed this anime.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 pm

If I were 3 years younger I would have laughed... now I watch too much of it. D:

Anywho... ones I've followed:

Naurto Shipuden (yes I ran out of shows once and started)
Bleach (I just got addicted to it for some reason)
One Piece (not my favorite... but it's entertainment)
DBZ (childhood anime xD)
the original Gundum Wing (back before anime was really a thing)
Blue Excocist (finished- found it kind of lame in the end :\)
Black Lagoon (finished- great shit)
Hellsing Ultimate (finished- great shit but unfinished)
Elfed Lied (sp? anywho another great one)
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (it's ok I like that the main char is usually bad ass and not crying over not being strong enough, god that gets old)
Cowboy Beep Bop (awesome)
eh don't remember the name of this one (it was like only 5 episodes long with some girl on a scooter with a guitar)
Blood Plus (meh)
Gurren Laggan (I've never seen a bigger epeen anime besides DBZ)
Code Geauss
Death Note (didn't fish lost interest after L died)
Ghost in the Shell/Stand Alone Complex (I've seen random episodes)
Blassreiter (was interesting)
Fullmetal Alchamist (seen random episodes)
Afro Samurai (of course)
Samurai-X (It was good not the stuff made after the originals tho)
Darker than Black
InuYasha (random episodes)
Samurai Champloo (hells yeah)

I'm prob forgetting one or two...
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
If I were 3 years younger I would have laughed... now I watch too much of it. D:

Anywho... ones I've followed:

Naurto Shipuden (yes I ran out of shows once and started)
Bleach (I just got addicted to it for some reason)
One Piece (not my favorite... but it's entertainment)
DBZ (childhood anime xD)
the original Gundum Wing (back before anime was really a thing)
Blue Excocist (finished- found it kind of lame in the end :\)
Black Lagoon (finished- great shit)
Hellsing Ultimate (finished- great shit but unfinished)
Elfed Lied (sp? anywho another great one)
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan (it's ok I like that the main char is usually bad ass and not crying over not being strong enough, god that gets old)
Cowboy Beep Bop (awesome)
eh don't remember the name of this one (it was like only 5 episodes long with some girl on a scooter with a guitar)
Blood Plus (meh)
Gurren Laggan (I've never seen a bigger epeen anime besides DBZ)
Code Geauss
Death Note (didn't fish lost interest after L died)
Ghost in the Shell/Stand Alone Complex (I've seen random episodes)
Blassreiter (was interesting)
Fullmetal Alchamist (seen random episodes)
Afro Samurai (of course)
Samurai-X (It was good not the stuff made after the originals tho)
Darker than Black
InuYasha (random episodes)
Samurai Champloo (hells yeah)

I'm prob forgetting one or two...

FLCL

Also, how could you NOT finish Death Note? You didn't even get to the most overly epic (and strangely funny) scenes in anime history.

Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:27 am

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:11 am

Well, Animes I've seen:

Samurai X: It was awesome, the fights were amazing and I liked the plot.
Dragon Ball: It was entertraining, although it wasn't great.
Dragon Ball Z: My favorite anime, I remember seeing it when I was a kid and it fucking ruled. When I see it now, it still fucking rules.
InuYasha: Never saw it complete, but what I saw was awesome.
Yu Yu Hakusho: Awesome series, I really liked it.
Naruto: I've all the episodes on DVD xD.
Naruto Shippuden: The only anime I've also followed the manga since chapter 1.
Yu-gi-oh!: I think I saw the first two seasons or something like that. Stopped watching after the egyptian guy was defeated, although I saw episodes ocassionally.
Pokemon: Lost track, so many different pokemons.
Digimon Tamers: This season and the first one of digimon were the ones I really liked, although Tamers es #1.
Saint Seya: Never saw it complete. It was awesome though.
Death Note: One of my favorite animes, the plot is magnificent bastard x11.
Code Geass: My favorite anime. Magnificent Bastard x200. Second anime to ever made my cry(The first one was One Piece).
Hellsing Ultimate: Awesome characters, so badass. Can't wait for the new episodes.
Highschool of the Dead: It has zombies. That alone makes it awesome.(Note: Not all zombie things are awesome. But it's a general rule)
One Piece: The one I'm currently watching. Only 450 episodes to go! Other than that, it's freaking awesome, and I can see it becoming one of my favorite animes.

And I think that's all, I may have missed a couple ones.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:27 am

Finished:
Code Geass
Cowboy Bebop (and the movie)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Ghost in the Shell (and the Laughing man OAV, but not the original movie)
GUNxSWORD (watched this on a whim, it was actually not bad at all)
Gurren Lagann
Hellsing (and Hellsing Ultimate)
Rurouni Kenshin (still haven't finished some of the side stuff from the Samurai X parts, honestly one of my favorite shows of all time and pretty much got me into anime)
Samurai Champloo
Zoids (and Zoids: New Century? I think it's that one. It was pretty much Rurouni Kenshin and Zoids that got me into anime)
FLCL (I'll never understand it)

Seen some:
One Piece (Haven't got passed episode 100 yet)
Berserk
The Big O
Case Closed
Elfen Lied
Gungrave
Inuyasha (not by choice, I leave adult swim on all night and I don't sleep normally so it ends up on at like 5 am when nothing else is on)
Lupin III
Super Milk Chan
Crayon Shin-chan
Trigun
Samurai 7
Zoids: Genesis
Bleach (I'm like several weeks behind Adult Swim, and only watched cause I wanted to actually figure out what the hell was going on in the show)
Kekkaishi
Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit
Hetalia - Axis Powers
And like an episode or two of Neon Genesis Evangelion
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:34 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Well, Animes I've seen:

Samurai X: It was awesome, the fights were amazing and I liked the plot.
Dragon Ball: It was entertraining, although it wasn't great.
Dragon Ball Z: My favorite anime, I remember seeing it when I was a kid and it fucking ruled. When I see it now, it still fucking rules.
InuYasha: Never saw it complete, but what I saw was awesome.
Yu Yu Hakusho: Awesome series, I really liked it.
Naruto: I've all the episodes on DVD xD.
Naruto Shippuden: The only anime I've also followed the manga since chapter 1.
Yu-gi-oh!: I think I saw the first two seasons or something like that. Stopped watching after the egyptian guy was defeated, although I saw episodes ocassionally.
Pokemon: Lost track, so many different pokemons.
Digimon Tamers: This season and the first one of digimon were the ones I really liked, although Tamers es #1.
Saint Seya: Never saw it complete. It was awesome though.
Death Note: One of my favorite animes, the plot is magnificent bastard x11.
Code Geass: My favorite anime. Magnificent Bastard x200. Second anime to ever made my cry(The first one was One Piece).
Hellsing Ultimate: Awesome characters, so badass. Can't wait for the new episodes.
Highschool of the Dead: It has zombies. That alone makes it awesome.(Note: Not all zombie things are awesome. But it's a general rule)
One Piece: The one I'm currently watching. Only 450 episodes to go! Other than that, it's freaking awesome, and I can see it becoming one of my favorite animes.

And I think that's all, I may have missed a couple ones.

Some moar recommendations:

1) Heat Guy J (26 episodes)
// My friend and I REALLY enjoyed this show. At first we weren't so sure, but, we ended up liking it.

2) Xam'd: Lost Memories (26 episodes)
// A pretty darn good, and cool, show. I think my favorite parts of the show were the animation and soundtrack, that's not to say the rest wasn't good as well -- the storyline is a bit "out there" though.

3) Ergo Proxy (23 episodes)
// Absolutely loved it.

Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 pm

You know i might start watching Ergo proxy again, im having trouble finding another anime to watch.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh and I've watched 94% of Durarara.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:28 pm

MOAR!!!

1. Soul Eater (50 episodes)

// If you like Gurren Lagann, One Piece, D. Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, FLCL etc. etc (translation: anime in general). WATCH THIS ANIME! Honestly...it's one of the most entertaining (and odd...ish) anime series out there. You can watch the series on youtube, Netflix or some other online source.

2. Gilgamesh (26 episodes)

// An outstanding anime. Slow the first few episodes, but a great middle and strong finish.

3. Heroic Age

// A pretty good anime. Beautiful visuals. Though...it's a hit-or-miss series: you either like it or dislike it.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 pm

Soul Eater is lame...
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:22 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Soul Eater is lame...

How dare you (and no it isn't)!

Soul Eater is ONE OF THE BEST anime in the vast stream of shit anime. Really...I can say with confidence that ~75% of anime is trash, Soul Eater just so happens to be in the ~25% that isn't. It has an outstanding cast of characters (not one-dimensional like most anime), an original and well-thought out storyline (not a cliche, overdone storyline about "justice" and "friendship"), and unique visuals with an excellent voice actor/actresses cast both subbed and dubbed. Also, you can't really pass judgement on a 50 episode anime series if you've only seen 1 or 2 episodes (something I'm not saying you did, but I recall you mentioning something like that some time ago)--that's like me playing KoTOR for 1 or 2 hours and saying the game and its story are lame.

If you have watched most of the series (at least halfway) or the entire series I can understand, it might not be for you.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I watched like five episodes... skipped ahead... watched a few more... it's lame.

/souleaterdiscussion
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I watched like five episodes... skipped ahead... watched a few more... it's lame.

/souleaterdiscussion

Fair enough.

I guess Soul Eater just isn't the series for you. Anyway...

MOAR RECOMMENDS!!!

1) Fairy Tail (ongoing(I think))

// I just started watching the show, but so far, I've been enjoying it. Your standard action-adventure fair, similar to Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, and InuYasha.

2) Samurai 7 (26 episodes)

// A truly outstanding series. Can't say much more than that.

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 2:53 am

Well, so now I'm watching Darker than Black, which I find very good so far, but since it's a short series, I was wondering, would you guys recommend me to watch Bleach?

I know it's supposed to big such a big deal, but I just never payed attention to it. I've read that it has issues with character development, but overall, should I watch it? Also, how much filler does it has? I don't mind ocassional filler(See: One Piece), but too much breaks the show for me(See: Naruto Shippuden).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:38 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Well, so now I'm watching Darker than Black, which I find very good so far, but since it's a short series, I was wondering, would you guys recommend me to watch Bleach?

I know it's supposed to big such a big deal, but I just never payed attention to it. I've read that it has issues with character development, but overall, should I watch it? Also, how much filler does it has? I don't mind ocassional filler(See: One Piece), but too much breaks the show for me(See: Naruto Shippuden).

Bleach is between One Piece and Naruto when it comes to the amount of filler. One Piece has the least filler, Naruto has the most filler. But I'd really recommend watching short anime series (26-50 episodes) instead. Sure, they may be short, but a good amount of 26-50 episode anime are outstanding. (See: RahXephon, Heat Guy J, Gurren Lagann, Last Exile). Also, currently Darker than Black has 3 parts FYI.

I recommend:

1) RahXephon (highly)
2) Heat Guy J (highly)
3) Gurren Lagann (highly)
4) Last Exile (moderately)
5) Fairy Tail (highly)
6) Samurai 7 (highly)
7) Heroic Age (moderately)
8. Glass Fleet (moderately)
9) Excel Saga (highly; in small amounts)
10) Black Lagoon (highly)

Or, if you're good at multi-tasking, do both. Some anime series like One Piece are long term investments, so watching shorter anime--like the few I listed above--inbetween is cool to do; for a change of pace. It's what I do.

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:28 am

I like the longer animes more...

Also... while One Piece has less filler... it has a god damn 6 min intro and recap to each show... so it wastes JUST as much time as Naruto and Bleach. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:53 am

Scott Chain wrote:

Also... while One Piece has less filler... it has a god damn 6 min intro and recap to each show... so it wastes JUST as much time as Naruto and Bleach. Neutral

I can tell you for a fact that One Piece has MUCH less filler than Naruto. Naruto has like a...50 episode filler arc that in no way advances the overall storyline. And Bleach, from everyone I've talked to, has hit a stand still--with Ichigo losing his powers and blah blah blah (the author seems to have ran out of ideas for what to do for the series, stalling time with Ichigo trying to relearn his powers). Also, having a recap at the beginning of each episode =/= filler. A LOT of anime, even short anime, do recaps that make the show shorter than the time per episode says.

One Piece is still 20-21 minutes per episode.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Scott Chain wrote:

Quote :
I can tell you for a fact that One Piece has MUCH less filler than Naruto.
I believe if you read above I stated that One Piece has less filler.

Quote :
Naruto has like a...50 episode filler arc that in no way advances the overall storyline.
And a shit ton of flash backs... @_@

Quote :
And Bleach, from everyone I've talked to, has hit a stand still--with Ichigo losing his powers and blah blah blah (the author seems to have ran out of ideas for what to do for the series, stalling time with Ichigo trying to relearn his powers).
Not true... the story is progressing just fine.

Quote :
Also, having a recap at the beginning of each episode =/= filler.
Again... READ my post. You will dissect that I do not call filler and recap the same thing.

Quote :
A LOT of anime, even short anime, do recaps that make the show shorter than the time per episode says.
Not nearly as long as One Piece... at least I've never seen one that is as long.

Quote :
This is where I call bullshit... there is about 14 - 16 min of "new" material per episode. Like I said... One Piece has a ridiculously long intro (aside from the recap).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Quote :
I can tell you for a fact that One Piece has MUCH less filler than Naruto.
I believe if you read above I stated that One Piece has less filler.

Quote :
Naruto has like a...50 episode filler arc that in no way advances the overall storyline.
And a shit ton of flash backs... @_@

Quote :
And Bleach, from everyone I've talked to, has hit a stand still--with Ichigo losing his powers and blah blah blah (the author seems to have ran out of ideas for what to do for the series, stalling time with Ichigo trying to relearn his powers).
Not true... the story is progressing just fine.

Quote :
Also, having a recap at the beginning of each episode =/= filler.
Again... READ my post. You will dissect that I do not call filler and recap the same thing.

Quote :
A LOT of anime, even short anime, do recaps that make the show shorter than the time per episode says.
Not nearly as long as One Piece... at least I've never seen one that is as long.

Quote :
This is where I call bullshit... there is about 14 - 16 min of "new" material per episode. Like I said... One Piece has a ridiculously long intro (aside from the recap).

Well...One Piece is a weekly show, like, I believe, Naruto and Bleach. Weekly shows tend to have recaps of past episodes to catch up people on the shows happenings. I think the longest thing is the opening, the current to come in at 2:45. One Piece is the only anime, that I know of anyway, that can have an intro past 1:30. One Piece removed endings though, to add more substance to each episode to account for the long opening.

The opening, like I said above, is about 2:45. The recap phase is about 1:00-1:30 TOPS. That's about...4:00 for the opening and recap. Each episode is ~24:00, so basically, you have 18-21 minutes of newish material.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:30 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Bleach is between One Piece and Naruto when it comes to the amount of filler. One Piece has the least filler, Naruto has the most filler. But I'd really recommend watching short anime series (26-50 episodes) instead. Sure, they may be short, but a good amount of 26-50 episode anime are outstanding. (See: RahXephon, Heat Guy J, Gurren Lagann, Last Exile). Also, currently Darker than Black has 3 parts FYI.

I recommend:

1) RahXephon (highly)
2) Heat Guy J (highly)
5) Fairy Tail (highly)
6) Samurai 7 (highly)

Or, if you're good at multi-tasking, do both. Some anime series like One Piece are long term investments, so watching shorter anime--like the few I listed above--inbetween is cool to do; for a change of pace. It's what I do.

Yeah, I know Darker than Black has 3 parts, but each has about 20-25 episodes. That's week and a half of me seeing. Although I may check other series. Another thing, about Gurren Laggan. Some friends recommended that to me too. Yesterday, I watched the first episode. Got bored as hell. By the end it got kinda interesting, but not enough to make me watch the rest of the episodes. I don't know why, it just didn't catch me. Does it gets better?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

I recommend:

1) RahXephon (highly)
2) Heat Guy J (highly)
5) Fairy Tail (highly)
6) Samurai 7 (highly)

Yeah, I know Darker than Black has 3 parts, but each has about 20-25 episodes. That's week and a half of me seeing. Although I may check other series. Another thing, about Gurren Laggan. Some friends recommended that to me too. Yesterday, I watched the first episode. Got bored as hell. By the end it got kinda interesting, but not enough to make me watch the rest of the episodes. I don't know why, it just didn't catch me. Does it gets better?

Ah...the first episode...

It does get better. MUCH better. I finished the whole series in 1 day.

When I watched the first and second episode, but mostly the first episode, with my friend he was like you. He wasn't too sure about it, it seemed boring, but he thought it could get interesting later. Now...it's one of his favorite anime, and it's one of my favorite anime. The final fight is, by far, one of the largest most crazy fights I've seen in an anime. And the final 5 episodes are some of the most crazy, "wtf mind fuck" episodes too.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 1:39 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

I recommend:

1) RahXephon (highly)
2) Heat Guy J (highly)
5) Fairy Tail (highly)
6) Samurai 7 (highly)

Ah...the first episode...

It does get better. MUCH better. I finished the whole series in 1 day.

When I watched the first and second episode, but mostly the first episode, with my friend he was like you. He wasn't too sure about it, it seemed boring, but he thought it could get interesting later. Now...it's one of his favorite anime, and it's one of my favorite anime. The final fight is, by far, one of the largest most crazy fights I've seen in an anime. And the final 5 episodes are some of the most crazy, "wtf mind fuck" episodes too.
I'll give it a try. I'll also go a rewatch Neon Genesis Evangelion. Never finished, and good damn series is just one mind fuck after another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next