The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread

Go down 
+2
Malcolm
The Laughing Man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Ok, first episode of Soul Eater. It was.............. odd, I guess. It was actually fun, and I really like the art style, but I can see why some people wouldn't like it. But it was awesome.

Yeah. I think the art style gets people, and also, the 4-5 introduction episodes; introduction to the characters, and the world (and its lore). The show really doesn't start until about episode 6 or 7.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Ok, after starting to watch Code Geass again, I've realized a couple of things.
1) I still hate that fucking green-haired lesbian bitch. I wish she would be brutally murdered.

2) It's amazing how all of Cornelia's crimes were forgiven by the end of the series. What, people have no memory or something?
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:52 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
1) I still hate that fucking green-haired lesbian bitch. I wish she would be brutally murdered.

2) It's amazing how all of Cornelia's crimes were forgiven by the end of the series. What, people have no memory or something?

To be fair to Cornelia, she is royalty (Cornelia li Britannia) in a society ruled by one man.

And yeah, as for Nina Einstein, I think she's supposed to be a hated character. You can try to pity her for what happened to Euphemia but she went fucking nuts and goes above and beyond that. She's a pretty terrible human being.

As for what I'm watching:

I just finished rewatching Justice League Unlimited, now I'm rewatching Gun X Sword, then eventually moving on to rewatch Helsing and Helsing Unlimited.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 6:46 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

To be fair to Cornelia, she is royalty (Cornelia li Britannia) in a society ruled by one man.

And yeah, as for Nina Einstein, I think she's supposed to be a hated character. You can try to pity her for what happened to Euphemia but she went fucking nuts and goes above and beyond that. She's a pretty terrible human being.

As for what I'm watching:

I just finished rewatching Justice League Unlimited, now I'm rewatching Gun X Sword, then eventually moving on to rewatch Helsing and Helsing Unlimited.

Gun x Sword is weird as shit. It's pretty good though, but, it's different than a normal anime; the quest, anyway. The main character is also...I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 10:52 pm

^^^
How I added about...15 anime to mine and my friend's "watch in the future" list.

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 am

Starting to watch a show called Phi-Brain: Puzzle of God w/ friend; a shonen series. Pretty great show, which is surprising, based on the show's name.

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Burkman wrote:
Gantz. That is all.

This man knows what he's talking about. Gantz is great muy.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:43 pm

The Desk of Masashi Kismoto, creator of Naruto:

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Kishimoto-Desk

The Desk of Tite Kubo, creator of Bleach:

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Kubo-desk

The Desk of Eiichiro Oda, creator of One Piece:

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Oda-desk1

Article link: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/06/the-desks-of-the-creators-behind-naruto-bleach-and-one-piece/
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Mother fucking Toriko!

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:45 pm

Freaking hate catching up to a series.

Just caught up to Toriko in both the anime, and the manga. Now...I need to find a new show to watch, and maybe, a new manga to read. (I'll keep up with Toriko weekly, of course).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Ao No Exorcist needs a new season, like, right fucking now. So many questions, so little answers.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Berserk: Probably one of the best manga series ever, and this is coming from the One Piece fanboy who fangasms. Had to re-read the series up to its current point to remember just how awesome--chapter 300+ and counting.

It's like One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, FLCL, Hunter x Hunter, Ghost in the Shell, and RahXephon to me; special and mother fucking amazing.

Guts is one of the most badass characters ever, be it in manga or anime.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:35 am

Onepunch-Man is a new manga, and, it's pretty amazing (and funny).

"Onepunch-Man follows the life of an average hero who manages to win all battles with only one punch. This ability seems to frustrate him as he no longer feels the thrill and adrenaline of fighting a tough battle, which leads to him questioning his past desire of being strong."

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 R7K1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread   The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Manga / Anime Recommendation Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3