The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:53 am

In-Character Information

Character Name: Scott Chain

Character picture:(Unfortunately I don't have one yet. Sad )

General Appearance:
Sex: Male
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 170 lbs
Body Type: slim and muscular
Eyes: hazel, white/blue when flooded with the Force
Hair: dark brown (Jacon Solo style), white when flooded with the Force
Face: Strong and pronounced, usually with some scruff
Clothing and Armor: Usually wears custom tunic and cloak. When in battle, wears some light armor too.
Other: Scar across right eye. White/blue glowing Force tattoos strung across right side of body when flooded with the Force.

Biography:
Alignment: Grey
Profession: Wanderer, is assosiated with Jedi Order but is not part of.
Weapon: Has a single lightsaber, hilt is black and gold. The crystal in the blade is unique crystal from Scott's homeworld. The crystal usually gives the blade a deep blue hue with deep purple strands near the core of the blade. When Scott floods the blade with the force, however the blade turns a pure white in color.

Little is known about Scott Chain's species due to the fact of their origins. The true name of his species is unknown. The few beings that have encountered them have done so on the fringes of the Unknown Regions. When a Nebulan Elf Ship is seen it usually emerges from a nebula. Then, on the rare occasion when one of his species is seen, the males look like regular humans but the females have pointed ears. Hence why spacers gave them the name Nebulan Elves. According to Scott's father their species sent out explores every few millennia to check on the status of the rest of the galaxy. Of what Scott knows his people are an ancient race, rarely going beyond the boundaries of their territory. What Scott didn’t know was that he would be plunged into a war ridden life.

Scott was 6 years old when he and his parents left his home world. His father was a strong and well respected warrior. His mother was a lovely healer. His parents were given the task of exploring the Galaxy outside of their small empire. Dantooine was one of the first planets explored by his parents and him. The force filled him with many pleasant auroras. The academy and crystal caves there intrigued him especially, but because his parents wished to remain more discrete he was forbidden to explore such areas. On Ossus Scott received his firs raw pain through the Force; so many that had died was etched into the millennia of a barren planet.

It had been 9 years since the start of the galactic war that consumed the known galaxy. Scott’s life took a dramatic transformation on Balmorra. The war had, for the most part, continued away from the core worlds. Scott and his parents had been touring the great factories on the world when the Sith invasion force struck. Mistaking Scott’s parents for Jedi warriors, the Sith attacked his family. From behind a boiler Scott watched as his mother and father fought the invaders. One after another the Sith fell, but eventually they became overwhelmed. Finally a Sith Lord strolled into the scene and up to his father, impaling him in the chest with a blood red saber. Scott watched in horror as his father fell to the ground. Scott’s mom rounded on the Sith Lord, slicing the dark beings cheek wide open. The wound hardly phased the man, and he drove his blade straight into her stomach.

Fury emanated from Scott. He ran out onto the battle field in full rage. Calling upon the Force he slammed a Sith trooper into a wall. He then locked the arm of an adept, plunging the adept’s own saber into themselves. The Sith Lord roared in amusement, extended a hand and grabbed Scott in the Force. “That’s right. Feed your anger. It gives you strength.” The Sith Lord chuckled to himself and dropped Scott next to his mother. Extending a hand his mother dropped a small necklace into his hand. It contained a small crystal that began to illuminate the minute it fell into his grasp. The Force presence of his mother vanished and Scott was left there, alone.

The Sith took Scott, with plans of training him to join their ranks. Their plan dissolved when the Republics counter strike came. Scott was freed from the Sith by a Jedi Knight by the name of Rowand. Sensing Scott’s strong presence in the Force, Rowand brought him to the Jedi Temple on Coruscaunt. Before the council Scott was accepted for training. Upon entering the Jedi Order Scott made a silent vow to himself that he would find the Sith Lord that murdered his parents. And, when he did, he would have vengeance.

Five years past and Scott was taken into apprenticeship by the man who had saved him on Balmorra. Scott used the gem that his mother had given him to create his lightsaber. For the next 6 years Scott and his master fought alongside Republic forces, against the Sith Empire. When he was 17 Scott encountered the Sith Lord that had slain his parents. His master urged him to give up his revenge filled heart, but the rage ran too deep. Scott engaged the Sith Lord. The battle ended quickly, with Scott defeated and broken. Leaving Scott with a reminder, a scar across his eye, the Sith Lord departed before Rowand and others caught up.

In the silence of the night Scott left the Jedi Temple and the Jedi Order as a whole. Before he could continue as a Jedi he needed to center himself. 8 years later, after traveling the Galaxy and learning new techniques in the Force, Scott returned to the troubled galaxy. He settled on his childhood memory of Dantooine. It was different from what he remembered but the Force was still strong there. Shortly after, however, the war reached Dantooine. Sith assassins attacked the Jedi on Dantooine. The assassins killed many farmers on the sparsely populated world. It was more than enough reason Scott needed to decide that the Galaxy needed to settle down so innocents like the farmers of Dantooine wouldn't suffer. Scott decided it was time to uphold the promise he took when he joined the Jedi Order, to be a Guardian of the Republic.

Scott didn't get far before the Treaty of Coruscaunt was signed. At first Scott thought about heading back to Dantooine thinking the galaxy could probably do without him after all. That’s when, unaware of the terms of the Treaty, the Sith started to occupy worlds the Republic left. Republic forces left the world on which he was visiting and the Sith moved in. He hid his presence knowing the Sith would stop him. He was almost to his transport when Sith troops surrounded him. How could they have found me Scott wondered, as he drew his lightsaber. That’s when he heard a soft but firm voice from behind him say, "You! You will answer to the Sith, Jedi."

"You’re mistaken miss I'm no Jedi," Scott said as he turned around and his heart froze. In all the years amongst his travels he had never seen or heard of any other of his kin in this makeshift of the Galaxy. He had no clue the cordinence of his people as they evaporated with the death of his parents. Yet here before him one stood. There was no doubt. The Sith apprentice before him was a Nebulan Elf. The apprentice had to be in her early twenties. She had her long chestnut brown hair braided behind her with a few strand loose across her face. Her ears were small and pointed. Her face looked as if it were carved by Angels from the moons of Veago. In fact in all his years of life and travel he had never seen anyone or anything as beautiful. No wonder she was able to sense him Nebulan Elves must be able to detect each other.

"If you’re not Sith," She straightened her pose as if she were trying to make her poster perfect for a Master. Something changed in her thought process, "and you’re not Jedi... yet you carry a lightsaber... a little hard to believe. Surrender your weapon and submit to interrogation."

"I'm afraid I can't do that miss," and with a bow Scott used the Force to hurl anyone not strong enough in the force to repel the blast. The apprentice in front of him held her ground as did a few of the masters around him, only knocked back a few steps. All the Sith troopers were blown back several meters along with one or two masters and apprentices that were caught off guard. With that a snap-hisss of several energy weapons sounded. Before the first strike even fell on him he slice open the belly of one Sith and the arm of another. Then his blade clashed with the Nebulan Elf apprentice in front of him. Blow by blow he knocked her back until she somersaulted over him to regain the advantage. Or so she though. Scott lanced out with another force wave this time more powerful than the last. The apprentice flew backwards into another Sith. Scott called on the Force and sped away. After getting off world Scott sat in his transport The Kuttless and plotted his next move. He would meet that apprentice again of that he was certain.

Out-of-character information

Real Age: 20

General times of activity: In the evenings from around 9 pm to 12 am

Talents/strong points: Pretty good at resolving conflicts. I have a creative mind, espesialy when it comes to Star Wars fantasy. I can take a sarcasm and jokes (when I can see them)

Weak points: Never RPd or played an MMO before. Thought I would give it a try. Smile

Last edited by Scott Chain on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 am

Tureil wrote:
Ello ello scott! Very Happy

You seem to be pulling a powerplay with the bio, but otherwise, it's very detailed. Smile
Tone down the Force-imbued chuck norris bit and it's all good. Razz

G'luck on the app, and keep active so Tellen (Lepras) and Sergei (Vazili) can speed up their assessment of ya. Welcome welcome. Very Happy

Ok, thanks man. Very Happy Yea, I just copied my bio from the TOR forums, I prob should tone it down. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 am

Long bio my friend lol. Lots of details. welcome and see you in the forums!
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 am

Tureil wrote:
Aye. xD Don't be too stressed out on it, though. I made up my bio on the spot when i arrived and i managed well enough. You'll have no problem whatsoever tweaking your stuff.

What part should I tone down? Or rather what part gave you that impression so I can edit? confused
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:49 am

Tureil wrote:
Guardian of the Force wrote:
Tureil wrote:
Aye. xD Don't be too stressed out on it, though. I made up my bio on the spot when i arrived and i managed well enough. You'll have no problem whatsoever tweaking your stuff.

What part should I tone down? Or rather what part gave you that impression so I can edit? confused

The age, flooded with the force bits were pretty much the worst 'offenders'.. I got reminded of Luke Skywalker going super saiyan. Razz

Well, once Tellen shows up he can probably explain it better. He has a much firmer grasp on the roleplaying bits than I do. Razz

Aye, That is Tellen's and Sergei's job Cool
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:53 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Tureil wrote:
Guardian of the Force wrote:
Tureil wrote:

The age, flooded with the force bits were pretty much the worst 'offenders'.. I got reminded of Luke Skywalker going super saiyan. Razz

Well, once Tellen shows up he can probably explain it better. He has a much firmer grasp on the roleplaying bits than I do. Razz

Aye, That is Tellen's and Sergei's job Cool

All right... I'll just leaves it alone, for now. If they like I can completely revamp it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:55 am

Anyways getting back to topic. Glad to see you make an app. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 am

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Anyways getting back to topic. Glad to see you make an app. Very Happy

Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:43 am

Beam me up scotty...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Beam me up scotty...

Hey Titan! Glad to see you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 am

Guardian Scott wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Beam me up scotty...

Hey Titan! Glad to see you. Very Happy

I am glad to see me too... Also glad to see you...
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 am

Greetings Scott! Glad to see you made it.

As others have pointed out, biography evaluation is a speciality of mine.

Now, I know a lot of people want to have been in the time of KOTORs I and II with this game, for understandable reasons, but having a 300-year-old character just pushes it a bit. I'm afraid I have to abide strictly by the rules of Star Wars RP (Which I helped write Razz ) so I'm going to have to ask you to make a couple of quick edits:

No interacting with canon characters. We don't know how Revan would act, nor is it our right to dictate what he does. Sorry, but you'll have to replace Revan with someone else. The Master from the Balmorra vid would be acceptable.

And 300 years is a bit too much. Could the same situation as the Mandalorian wars have happened to your people? Maybe mandalorians (or another race) could have attacked your species Nebula Home, putting you in the same position?

Otherwise, it's great to see a full and well-thought-out application from you, rather than some of the stuff we get sometimes. Generally they get denied.

Welcome! What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Greetings Scott! Glad to see you made it.

As others have pointed out, biography evaluation is a speciality of mine.

Now, I know a lot of people want to have been in the time of KOTORs I and II with this game, for understandable reasons, but having a 300-year-old character just pushes it a bit. I'm afraid I have to abide strictly by the rules of Star Wars RP (Which I helped write Razz ) so I'm going to have to ask you to make a couple of quick edits:

No interacting with canon characters. We don't know how Revan would act, nor is it our right to dictate what he does. Sorry, but you'll have to replace Revan with someone else. The Master from the Balmorra vid would be acceptable.

And 300 years is a bit too much. Could the same situation as the Mandalorian wars have happened to your people? Maybe mandalorians (or another race) could have attacked your species Nebula Home, putting you in the same position?

Otherwise, it's great to see a full and well-thought-out application from you, rather than some of the stuff we get sometimes. Generally they get denied.

Welcome! What a Face

I concur with Tellen. We don't want to seem like RP Nazis, but we figure it's better you get criticism from us than some person IG screaming "Lrn 2 RP, nuuuuub!". Feel free to post around the forums, and we'll review your application.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Will do. Is it all right that I made up a species, though?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 pm

It's not a blatant violation of any RP rule I know, so I think you're cool on that one.

Feel free to keep posting! You've already contributed more than a lot of members do while applying, it means we can get back to you on this quicker. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergei Meranov
Admin
Admin
Sergei Meranov

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Will do. Is it all right that I made up a species, though?

In my view, the galaxy is full of species some discovered, most undiscovered. It's perfectly legitimate that you've created one that is relatively unknown. I think it makes for fun RP provided you don't make the race overly powerful, which you don't appear to have done.
Back to top Go down
https://filloreansociety.forumotion.com
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:41 am

Ugh... tongue bio fixed. Very Happy Now to onto the RP character description.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:34 am

Excellent new Bio! Wink
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:19 pm

Awesome bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>   Guardian Scott Application <Accepted> Empty

Back to top Go down

Guardian Scott Application <Accepted>
Page 1 of 1