The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious question...kinda-sorta...

Go down 
+3
Malcolm
King Clovis
The Laughing Man
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

Serious question...kinda-sorta... Empty
PostSubject: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:32 pm

I have a serious question (kinda-sorta) to ask: Does it make me a bad person, that, whenever I see a person seriously hurt and/or kill another person I want to...hurt and/or kill that person; vigilante thinking? I can't stand seeing people exploit/hurt/kill another person, or, an animal (i.e. cat/dog/bird) for that matter. It's only truly begun recently too, maybe starting about...5-6 months ago. (Hurting women or animals upsets me the most, children...kinda-sorta)...

Like recently...I've really wanted to help better mankind somehow, and make someone's day brighter.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Really depends on the situation.

If you have proof that someone killed another person for no other reason than killing, then I'd say it's alright.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Brucil wrote:

If you have proof that someone killed another person for no other reason than killing, then I'd say it's alright.

That's what I mean.

Like...if it was in self-defense, I understand perfectly. But, if it's because of something like...jealously, or, a robbery-gone-wrong, then I don't understand and the 'vigilante mindset' comes in. Same applies to (child/spouse/animal) abusers; falls into the hurting someone category. Like when I see a repeated child molester getting 10-20 years in prison max, then they're free, I want to go punch them in the face until they're a vegetable when they get released.
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:21 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Brucil wrote:

That's what I mean.

Like...if it was in self-defense, I understand perfectly. But, if it's because of something like...jealously, or, a robbery-gone-wrong, then I don't understand and the 'vigilante mindset' comes in. Same applies to (child/spouse/animal) abusers; falls into the hurting someone category. Like when I see a repeated child molester getting 10-20 years in prison max, then they're free, I want to go punch them in the face until they're a vegetable when they get released.

Honestly, I think everyone has these thoughts from time to time. Or at least wishing that someone like that would have some terrible unfortunate accident. Like getting hit by a bus, surviving and then getting HIV from a botched blood transfusion.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:59 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Brucil wrote:

That's what I mean.

It's something that happens to me too. I guess, the more crime you see, the more......... powerless you feel, that you can't do nothing to stop it. I always get pissed when people demands civil rights for criminals, rapists, murderers. What about the rights of their victims? That's why I just want to nuke some countries(But getting normal people out of the country first).
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:15 pm

You're perfectly fine. I have those sort of thoughts frequently. But I'm not an animal, and I'm not delusional. I don't think going Batman's going to do alot of good. If anything it'd make things worse.

But, how I wish it would.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:58 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
I have a serious question (kinda-sorta) to ask: Does it make me a bad person, that, whenever I see a person seriously hurt and/or kill another person I want to...hurt and/or kill that person; vigilante thinking? I can't stand seeing people exploit/hurt/kill another person, or, an animal (i.e. cat/dog/bird) for that matter. It's only truly begun recently too, maybe starting about...5-6 months ago. (Hurting women or animals upsets me the most, children...kinda-sorta)...

Like recently...I've really wanted to help better mankind somehow, and make someone's day brighter.

My only suggestion is not to go looking for trouble in a manner similar to George Zimmerman. If you want to walk around all day with a gun and hunting down troublemakers, just bulk up and become a cop (preferably one who prefers the community oriented policing versus Broken Windows theory policing, but what can you do *shrug*).
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:37 am

If anyone ever touches the people who i love. Tries to hurt them in any way i'll hurt the back in the same way. Unless it is rape, then i'll chop the rapist his genitals and hands off. Slowly...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:23 am

I would not recommend going down this road... at least from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

My only suggestion is not to go looking for trouble in a manner similar to George Zimmerman. If you want to walk around all day with a gun and hunting down troublemakers, just bulk up and become a cop (preferably one who prefers the community oriented policing versus Broken Windows theory policing, but what can you do *shrug*).

I'd never go looking for trouble, they're just thoughts afterall and I know vigilantism is illegal. I just think the way the law handles things from time-to-time is pretty poor.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:34 am

Scott Chain wrote:
I would not recommend going down this road... at least from personal experience.

Who are you...Batman? Yo, Imma Let You Fin
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:35 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Who are you...Batman? Yo, Imma Let You Fin

Obviously I'm Possumman! Naw I'm talking 'bout walking down the violent path in general because someone wronged you, a loved one, or a friend. Yeah it might be for a good reason... but it doesn't do anyone good when you're sitting in court. Unless it's an immediate self defense thing I suggest avoiding unneeded fights.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 11:58 am

Scott Chain wrote:

A pedophile named Robert Mikelsons (he is not dutch btw) got 18 years + treatment for having done sexual things to more then 80 children.

This happened quite recently.

18 years vs 80 children that are traumatized and raped. Does this seem right to you? In my country our justice system is incredibly flawed and pussified. If one of my cousins or 2 sisters had children or maybe me and any of us had children. And it would happen to them. I would make sure to hunt him down and kill him. I would turn myself in afterwards but yes. I would kill him and i would make him suffer.

My simple rule is, if you touch my family and i think you won't get punished sufficiently for the crime. I will make sure you'll be punished sufficiently. The law is humane and treats people as such. I personally think pedophiles, killers and rapists aren't people. I have no problem with it when one would be tortured and then killed.

Killing a person in this country without an insanity plea, 8 years and you are a free man again. It is fucked up how low the punishments are in my country.

When you take someone's life your life should be forfeit as well. Sure, each murder should be treated individually. But yes, murder with intent or an uncureable mental disease that has caused significant harm to others (like pedophillia) should be given one treatment. A lethal injection.

But just a personal rule of mine:

- Rape one of my family members or close friends.
- Kill one of my family members or close friends.
- Hurt my family members or close friends.
- Fraud them of all their money or close friends.

I will sincerely hunt down, torture and kill those people if they try. Because i know the feeble laws set up in this country will fail to punish them sufficiently.

And the hardware that i need for the jobs i have some friends who can set me up with stuff. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:41 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

A pedophile named Robert Mikelsons (he is not dutch btw) got 18 years + treatment for having done sexual things to more then 80 children.

18 years vs 80 children that are traumatized and raped. Does this seem right to you? In my country our justice system is incredibly flawed and pussified. If one of my cousins or 2 sisters had children or maybe me and any of us had children. And it would happen to them. I would make sure to hunt him down and kill him. I would turn myself in afterwards but yes. I would kill him and i would make him suffer.

My simple rule is, if you touch my family and i think you won't get punished sufficiently for the crime. I will make sure you'll be punished sufficiently. The law is humane and treats people as such. I personally think pedophiles, killers and rapists aren't people. I have no problem with it when one would be tortured and then killed.

Killing a person in this country without an insanity plea, 8 years and you are a free man again. It is fucked up how low the punishments are in my country.

When you take someone's life your life should be forfeit as well. Sure, each murder should be treated individually. But yes, murder with intent or an uncureable mental disease that has caused significant harm to others (like pedophillia) should be given one treatment. A lethal injection.

I will sincerely hunt down, torture and kill those people if they try. Because i know the feeble laws set up in this country will fail to punish them sufficiently.

And the hardware that i need for the jobs i have some friends who can set me up with stuff. So yeah.

Be sure to understand the difference between saying and doing... Think I would stand by idly if something happened to my kid or wife? No... I wouldn't... but I also wouldn't recklessly tear after someone again. It's a fact that I can't help them if I get hurt or go to prison in the process.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Be sure to understand the difference between saying and doing... Think I would stand by idly if something happened to my kid or wife? No... I wouldn't... but I also wouldn't recklessly tear after someone again. It's a fact that I can't help them if I get hurt or go to prison in the process.

Or if you get killed yourself.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Prison don't matter. And the one i'll hunt down won't have the time or uportunity to hurt me. Unless he can dodge bullets.

The Laughing Man wrote:

Planning is essential ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:48 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Prison don't matter. And the one i'll hunt down won't have the time or uportunity to hurt me. Unless he can dodge bullets.

The Laughing Man wrote:

Planning is essential ofcourse.

You obviously don't get it... the person (people) you go after could have guns and be just as well equipped. No matter what you think... you are NOT a one man army... and you are NOT invincible. And prison time most certainly matters. What are you going to do if something happens while IN prison?

Of course... as the laws are more "lax" in your country maybe this doesn't seem like a big deal to you.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Scott Chain wrote:

You obviously don't get it... the person (people) you go after could have guns and be just as well equipped. No matter what you think... you are NOT a one man army... and you are NOT invincible. And prison time most certainly matters. What are you going to do if something happens while IN prison?

Of course... as the laws are more "lax" in your country maybe this doesn't seem like a big deal to you.

Perhaps, i know i am not an one man army.
But i can take on an individual unaware. Anyone can. Shooting someone in public isn't that hard.

Prison doesn't matter to me personally because i forfeit my life the time i do that. I choose to do so. In prison it won't matter because the deed has been done. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Because the justice system in my country is a fucking joke. If someone breaks in your home here and you hurt them or kill them. You'll get a fucking longer sentence then the burglar.

Here if the criminal isn't a native one his punishment is actually lighter then a criminal whom is native to my country. All out of political correctness because those Morocan boys had less chances in life then native dutch boys so they'll be given another chance.

For fuck sake the law is a fucking joke in my country.

You might have heard of the murderer of Pim Fortuyn. The politician whom was shot in the head in 2003. By a leftist psycho whom has shown no regret ever. Whom stated last year that he would do it again. What happens? He goes free in 2014. Want to know something funny? He was sentenced originally for 18 years.

And i am not the only one in my country that hates the weak laws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious question...kinda-sorta...   Serious question...kinda-sorta... Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious question...kinda-sorta...
Page 1 of 1