The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry for being inactive.

Go down 
+2
Ixidor Asgrod
The Laughing Man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kalbon Branch
Neophyte
Neophyte
Kalbon Branch

Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:42 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Kalbon wrote:
/isstillavirgin

Does that mean I win?

Yes... the next time yer in town I'll buy you a lapdance.

now all I need is a way to Minnesota.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Kalbon wrote:
/isstillavirgin

Does that mean I win?

Pfff... Fuck that... We kidnap a prostitute for him... He has his way with her and then we feed her to the pigs.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:37 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Kalbon wrote:
/isstillavirgin

Does that mean I win?

Pfff... Fuck that... We kidnap a prostitute for him... He has his way with her and then we feed her to the pigs.
Then we surprise him with a transgender prostitute.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Kalbon wrote:
/isstillavirgin

Does that mean I win?

You skipped the part where I was going to say... "I didn't say what gender..."
Back to top Go down
Kalbon Branch
Neophyte
Neophyte
Kalbon Branch

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:13 pm

Wait if you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it rape.... or shoplifting?
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:29 pm

Kalbon wrote:
Wait if you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is it rape.... or shoplifting?

Shoplifting would be taking the product out of the store without paying for it (or in this case taking the woman out of the brothel).

The term for something like eating a product in the store, and then leaving without paying is something similar to grazing. Although it's still theft, and you can graze legally (i.e. going to a store and eating their free samples). Although all of that just sounds like you're asking for face herpes given the context of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Kalbon wrote:

Shoplifting would be taking the product out of the store without paying for it (or in this case taking the woman out of the brothel).

The term for something like eating a product in the store, and then leaving without paying is something similar to grazing. Although it's still theft, and you can graze legally (i.e. going to a store and eating their free samples). Although all of that just sounds like you're asking for face herpes given the context of the conversation.

lmao xD
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 8:04 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Kalbon wrote:

I love you Ix.
Back to top Go down
Kalbon Branch
Neophyte
Neophyte
Kalbon Branch

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Kalbon wrote:

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for being inactive.   Sorry for being inactive. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for being inactive.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2