The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The founding of the Fillorean Society

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

The founding of the Fillorean Society Empty
PostSubject: The founding of the Fillorean Society   The founding of the Fillorean Society EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:48 pm

The following is taken from the journal of Halber Lepras, Jedi Master Circa 318 BTC (3,956 BBY). Halber had successfully evaded detection by the Sith Triumvirate by posing as a simple grain merchant on the planet of Telos, using a Force Power known as "Art of the Small". Many rumours surround this man, most of which present conflicting evidence, particularly about his relationship with a Jedi known only as the "Jedi Exile".

Rumours aside, It is known that after the defeat of the Triumvirate, Halber recorded a journal about his works, which is detailed here.

It has been three weeks since Visha contacted me, and confirmed the destruction of the Trayus academy. The Exile has gone into deep space with her own agenda, leaving me to pick up the pieces of the Jedi Order left behind. I have little time. Brianna has already begun the work of restoring the temple, and I am searching for new recruits - or at least that is the story I intend to give to her anyway. In actual fact, I am laying in motion plans for something greater.

We all know that at some point another disaster like this will hit the Republic hard, and its best allies will be gone; when that happens, I do not want the Republic to be unprepared like last time. That is why I am setting in motion plans for a society. A secret society. One that will only appear in times of crises, to lead the Republic to victory. It will contain the greatest warriors, the greatest Force users, the greatest thinkers, technicians, scientists and buisnessmen loyal to the Republic, so that it can be ever-prosperous and expansive. It should be able to disband and reform at will, but always leave behind several refuges across the galaxy, ready to be re-opened and used by anyone who intends to lead the Republic to victory again.

Therefore, I have contacted I good friend of mine in the Senate - Alexander Meranov. He comes from a long line of politicians on Talus, a planet I adore for its beauty. He has assisted me in many previous investigations and forays into the corridors of power, and I trust him. It also helps that he has the resources of the city at his disposal, and has graciously shipped a small workforce out to Denon, where I plan to gather our resources for our next move.

I have already shepherded a group of Younglings into the care of my padawan, who is taking them back to the Temple on Coruscaunt. Meanwhile, I have a group of construction droids, a coalition of my architect friends and a million workforces across the galaxy, and I intend to use them... For good. For liberty, freedom, justice and wellbeing of the innocent, at all costs.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun

The founding of the Fillorean Society
Page 1 of 1