The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KFC is getting worst

Go down 
+4
Vigo Surai
Jagger Cyde
Tellen Silversun
Lena Jade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

KFC is getting worst Empty
PostSubject: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 am

There is no end to KFC attempt to beat Mcdonald as the most disgusting restaurant chain of all time. I sa this on TV yesterday and I almost threw up.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/101017/national/double_down_canada
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:02 am

Lena Jade wrote:
There is no end to KFC attempt to beat Mcdonald as the most disgusting restaurant chain of all time. I sa this on TV yesterday and I almost threw up.

This is old news, I've seen this for ages. I never buy it. Original Recipe meal FTW.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:

This is old news, I've seen this for ages. I never buy it. Original Recipe meal FTW.
Never seen this thing before to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:00 am

Honestly
That
Thing
Looks
Amazing
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:10 am

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Honestly
That
Thing
Looks
Amazing
Very Happy

It does. However it's murder on anything with a touchscreen.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:12 am

I've had it before, it's nothing amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lena Jade
Lena Jade

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 am

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Whats amazing, is you survived, although with fewer years left Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Lena Jade wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:

The Doubledown is *nothing* compared to typical carnival food.

Deep fried, krispy kreme cheeseburgers for instance. Or hell....Deep fried Coca Cola.

KFC is getting worst Krispy-kreme-cheeseburgers

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:13 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:

Deep fried, krispy kreme cheeseburgers for instance. Or hell....Deep fried Coca Cola.

KFC is getting worst Krispy-kreme-cheeseburgers

Neh... good individually, but together? That's downright heat-attack heaven.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 pm

America's attitude to everything is Deep Fry = Happiness in the same way as Scotland looked at an egg and thought RIGHT, THIS NEEDS SOME MEAET AND BATTER RIGHT THERE.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Wow guys, you need to eat a little more healthier. This for example, taste better than it looks, and it's way more healtheir than a hamburger.
KFC is getting worst Pabellon3
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Wow guys, you need to eat a little more healthier. This for example, taste better than it looks, and it's way more healtheir than a hamburger.

Looks like what I eat... Also... hamburgers can be just fine for you, if you're making them yourself.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:

Looks like what I eat... Also... hamburgers can be just fine for you, if you're making them yourself.
Still, McDonalds is killing lots of people. You need more healthy food in your lives. REGRET BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.!!! I always wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Malcom Malorne wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Malcom Malorne wrote:

Still, McDonalds is killing lots of people. You need more healthy food in your lives. REGRET BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.!!! I always wanted to say that.

I don't eat at McDonlads or BK... I think they're both disgusting. In fact the only places I will eat such type of food is Subway, Chipotle, and Taco Bell (for da Grande Meal Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Hummmmmm, Taco Bell............I love mexican food. Still, a good Pabellon(Pic above) and you're going to think that your eating little pieces of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:

Deep fried, krispy kreme cheeseburgers for instance.

I've also eaten this.

They are actually just about the tastiest things myself and my friends have ever eaten, but gave me the worst heartburn I have ever experienced in my life. The doughnuts are surprisingly hard not to burn.

It took forever to prepare those (we bought the ingredients and made them ourselves). And before you ask, I don't do that kind of stuff a lot, it's usually like once a year around mid-summer, nor am I hideously obese, but I am a little overweight (have been since a kid, slowly losing it now in college).

Scott Chain wrote:
I don't eat at McDonlads or BK... I think they're both disgusting. In fact the only places I will eat such type of food is Subway, Chipotle, and Taco Bell (for da Grande Meal Very Happy).

Chipolte is owned by McDonalds.

I'm not really particular about fast food, I don't really eat it all that often (excluding subway which I will admit to eating more often than the other chains). I comes out to about once every 3-4 weeks in college, and then about once every 2 weeks at home (cause my friends or family ask to go out).
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:39 pm

I don't eat red meat very often anymore.
I've decided to stick to sea food and poultry for my protein needs.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Ixidor Asgrod wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Lena Jade wrote:
Ixidor Asgrod wrote:

Deep fried, krispy kreme cheeseburgers for instance.

I've also eaten this.

They are actually just about the tastiest things myself and my friends have ever eaten, but gave me the worst heartburn I have ever experienced in my life. The doughnuts are surprisingly hard not to burn.

It took forever to prepare those (we bought the ingredients and made them ourselves). And before you ask, I don't do that kind of stuff a lot, it's usually like once a year around mid-summer, nor am I hideously obese, but I am a little overweight (have been since a kid, slowly losing it now in college).

Scott Chain wrote:

Chipolte is owned by McDonalds.

I'm not really particular about fast food, I don't really eat it all that often (excluding subway which I will admit to eating more often than the other chains). I comes out to about once every 3-4 weeks in college, and then about once every 2 weeks at home (cause my friends or family ask to go out).

Guess ya learn something everyday... didn't know that. You mean... I've been eating at a McDonalds joint? pale
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:10 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Guess ya learn something everyday... didn't know that. You mean... I've been eating at a McDonalds joint? pale

If it makes you feel any better it was a company, then McDonald's bought it, so it's not quite the same thing. Modernity makes trying to dollar vote a little hard, case in point: Good luck trying to boycott Fox News.

Mon Pandamari wrote:
I don't eat red meat very often anymore.
I've decided to stick to sea food and poultry for my protein needs.

It's an understandable position, but the entire food industry is pretty fucked up (IMO) to be quite frank.

- Fish Farming
- Factory Farming
- Factory Farming (plants edition)
- Mercury in Fish Not actually a product of human intervention, and the higher up the fishy food chain you go, the more mercury you'll find in your food. Eventually leads to "Minamata Disease"
- Effective but short sighted "Breadbaskets" while producing tons of food (usually corn, wheat, rice, etc), have the unfortunate side effect of working like the waiting room at the doctor's office. You get a lot of people (food) stuck in one room (a breadbasket), and if someone has an illness (in this case it happens to be called Wheat Rust) that is communicable, then it's bound to spread to other people. Except in this case instead of the sniffles, you have massive food shortages for many countries in the world.

But hey there are a lot of people, everyone has to eat, this just happened to be the quickest or easiest way to achieve that goal (not necessarily the best way though). If you want to know more, just watch Food, Inc. (for the most part).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KFC is getting worst   KFC is getting worst Empty

Back to top Go down

KFC is getting worst
Page 1 of 1