The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WORST BABYSITTER EVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

WORST BABYSITTER EVER Empty
PostSubject: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:47 am

I Just did my worst work of babysitting ever! I had everything perfect! Dishes were clean, chairs pushed in, kids in bed, etc. But at 10 when they were supposed to be home it was like a bomb went off upstairs! One kid woke up and started crying because he had a nightmare, the other woke up and started yelling at him to shut up because he wanted to sleep. By the time i got upstairs they were wrestling. :/ I separated the two, and got them both in bed but they were both still REALLY sweaty and gross, and crying. And im not even sure when the parents got home, but when i went to go check on the other kid,the mom was upstairs. With like little kid screams echoing through the house...I was there for 4 hrs and got 25 bucks. But i feel i deserved it...
And then when i got home i remembered in my rush to go upstairs i left 3 cans of soda just laying around where i was sitting reading diary of a wimpy kid (one of of the kids book reports)

I dont think i will be babysitting for them again...

-and the thing is I am their usual babysitter so this sucks MUCHO!
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:52 am

VictoriaOnasi wrote:
I Just did my worst work of babysitting ever! I had everything perfect! Dishes were clean, chairs pushed in, kids in bed, etc. But at 10 when they were supposed to be home it was like a bomb went off upstairs! One kid woke up and started crying because he had a nightmare, the other woke up and started yelling at him to shut up because he wanted to sleep. By the time i got upstairs they were wrestling. :/ I separated the two, and got them both in bed but they were both still REALLY sweaty and gross, and crying. And im not even sure when the parents got home, but when i went to go check on the other kid,the mom was upstairs. With like little kid screams echoing through the house...I was there for 4 hrs and got 25 bucks. But i feel i deserved it...
And then when i got home i remembered in my rush to go upstairs i left 3 cans of soda just laying around where i was sitting reading diary of a wimpy kid (one of of the kids book reports)

I dont think i will be babysitting for them again...

-and the thing is I am their usual babysitter so this sucks MUCHO!

Well, Them wrestling is not your fault :/
Back to top Go down
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

PostSubject: Re: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Tureil wrote:
Cupcaik? D:

WORST BABYSITTER EVER House_cupcake

It makes everyone smile!

Nice nice :]

and that does look like a good cupcake... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:04 pm

As stated, everyone gets a down period. You'll pull through. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
As stated, everyone gets a down period. You'll pull through. Wink

Exactly, so no worries! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORST BABYSITTER EVER   WORST BABYSITTER EVER Empty

Back to top Go down

WORST BABYSITTER EVER
Page 1 of 1