The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm laughing my ass off.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

I'm laughing my ass off. Empty
PostSubject: I'm laughing my ass off.   I'm laughing my ass off. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Soooo, I had a Spanish project in which me and my group were to act out a small play.
Anyway, my character was gay(flaming), and I played my part quite well.
Extremely well.

Anyway, my dad found the DVD where I recorded the play on.

Many lulz were had.

We had a talk about my sexuality, and he asked me if I wanted to come out of the closet.

I'm still laughing.

I'll post the video up on this thread as soon as I can figure out how to technology.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing my ass off.   I'm laughing my ass off. EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Soooo, I had a Spanish project in which me and my group were to act out a small play.
Anyway, my character was gay(flaming), and I played my part quite well.
Extremely well.

Anyway, my dad found the DVD where I recorded the play on.

Many lulz were had.

We had a talk about my sexuality, and he asked me if I wanted to come out of the closet.

I'm still laughing.

I'll post the video up on this thread as soon as I can figure out how to technology.
That happened to me once, but with a parrot, and a very disturbed Dog.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing my ass off.   I'm laughing my ass off. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Me 2...

[QUOTE=CommunitySupport]Dear TitanTZ,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Inappropriate Content
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a post you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for inappropriate content.

We ask that all posts created on the TOR forums are both respectful and appropriate. Discussions that include activities such as cannibalism are highly offensive and not something we allow.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
[post]4636333[/post]
Quote :
[QUOTE=LemonadePants;4636305]
Im not a girl, but around these parts when the game is one the women are cooking and watching football.

Nope, just making sandwiches... I lock my wifes in the kitchen... Chains and ductape have style! They make food when i ask them too! And if they refuse they go on the menu! Your not a girl? Then why aren't you the bigger man and say... But they do belong in the kitchen... Very Happy[/quote]

All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm laughing my ass off.   I'm laughing my ass off. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm laughing my ass off.
Page 1 of 1