The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... Empty
PostSubject: Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...   Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...   Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

I think he slit Rainbow Brite's throat and dyed his hair with her blood.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...   Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:12 am

Well that is the brightest color i've seen someone dye their hair.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...   Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm

.....Seriously? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...   Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times... Empty

Back to top Go down

Lol... He never knew what his classmate was laughing and at inapropriate times...
Page 1 of 1