The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I hate life...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:57 pm

I really fucking do...

So i have had a practical experience work at a small bussiness set up by school. Only my well "boss" didn't like me and my anoying ticks which i just have so he kicked me out. Fucking asshole. Hate the company anyways... Hell i hate the education i am doing. Because the subject doesn't interrest me and it is shit. Unfortunatly i have to finish it. I suck at everything... I suck at the job i am supposed to work in later on. I suck at making friends because i tend to get drunk and punch them in the face. I suck at keeping a relationship. I fucking hate every breath i make i wish i would just get a disease and die. At least i'd be over the shitfest called life, which is supposed to be good. Unfortunatly i can't see anything good about this shit. My mind sometimes strays of to suicide or just going on a killing spree lately. Just go to the places that fucked me and burn them down, shooting the burning people that run out while they scream because of their molten flesh. Some people tell me that is just crazy talk. But i am starting to like the sound of it, more and more. Suicide though is something as a low i won't sink in. It is weakness, and for quiters.

Anyways, i am going to seek some professional help. And if even that fails, well my newspaperheadline awaits. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Um... dude.... >.>

For starters... I know where you come from on the friends bit as my friends and I get drunk and get into fights all the time (yes full on fights, I've had an end-table chucked at me). We always laugh it off the next day (assuming we remember it). Why don't you change majors if you hate what you're doing in school? Sorry you feel this way right now...
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:19 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Um... dude.... >.>

For starters... I know where you come from on the friends bit as my friends and I get drunk and get into fights all the time (yes full on fights, I've had an end-table chucked at me). We always laugh it off the next day (assuming we remember it). Why don't you change majors if you hate what you're doing in school? Sorry you feel this way right now...

Well, normal people would shrugg it off. But when you crack a guys skull... Then... You get it. I was glad they didn't press charges if i paid the hospital bill...

You can change mayors in your country. Unfortunatly i don't have that luxury. Because my countries educational system is fucked up. We get placed in society's ladder when we are fucking twelve. Fucking world we live in. I can always join the Dutch boyscout navy. At least it won't be my fault when i get imprisonned by a dictator...
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 pm

Edited...

Anywho... yeah dude that sucks. Do you have any way of moving to another country?

Last edited by Scott Chain on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Edited...

Anywho... yeah dude that sucks. Do you have any way of moving to another country?

That would have to be a English country. But i can't afford a place to live in another country.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:31 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Well... let's just say I'm glad the probation officers doesn't visit me anymore... that was for the same reason as yours actually (tho the guy wasn't my friend). >.>

That would have to be a English country. But i can't afford a place to live in another country.

Hmmm... do you have any relatives in an English country?
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Well... let's just say I'm glad the probation officers doesn't visit me anymore... that was for the same reason as yours actually (tho the guy wasn't my friend). >.>

Hmmm... do you have any relatives in an English country?

Nope... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:59 pm

Would you like my advice?

Stay off the internet for the time being. I know it feels like the only place that isn't going to lash back at you when times are shit, but honestly, it does not make things any better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm sorry bro, I really am. And I can honestly say that I know how you feel.

Hang in there Titan.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Would you like my advice?

Stay off the internet for the time being. I know it feels like the only place that isn't going to lash back at you when times are shit, but honestly, it does not make things any better in the long run.

I know... I know... See what my psych has to say first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate life... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate life...   I hate life... Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate life...
Page 1 of 1