The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finished Chapter 1

Go down 
+5
Scott Chain
Vigo Surai
A-Train
The Laughing Man
Valkus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Malcolm
Malcolm

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 pm

Barth, if I may ask, where do you get all the info? Is there an official One Piece site, forums, etc?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Barth, if I may ask, where do you get all the info? Is there an official One Piece site, forums, etc?

A One Piece wiki and reading the manga, which, is ahead of the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

No no that, I know the mange is ahead of everything. What I meant is that, where did you get the theory that Blackbeard had eaten a mytholigical three headed beast zoan and such? Isn't there a place to discuss it or something?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

No no that, I know the mange is ahead of everything. What I meant is that, where did you get the theory that Blackbeard had eaten a mytholigical three headed beast zoan and such? Isn't there a place to discuss it or something?

Oh!

There's just forums I browse from time to time. I don't have accounts on any of them, I simply read them.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:52 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Oh!

There's just forums I browse from time to time. I don't have accounts on any of them, I simply read them.
Oh, ok. I was wondering because forums where manga is discussed, people discuss, well.....manga. And since I can't be arsed to read manga, I don't want to spoil important stuff.

Btw, I'm already at episode 525. One question I wanted to ask you, comparing it to the manga, how many episodes do you think the Fishman arcs has left before Jinbei joins the Strawhats? I can't wait for that to happen!

<----------------Jinbei fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:42 pm

I'm kinda dissapointed that wasn't Davy Jones. It could have been a really awesome arc.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am

Finally, I'm at one episode per week!!!!

God damn it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:51 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Oh!

Oh, ok. I was wondering because forums where manga is discussed, people discuss, well.....manga. And since I can't be arsed to read manga, I don't want to spoil important stuff.

Btw, I'm already at episode 525. One question I wanted to ask you, comparing it to the manga, how many episodes do you think the Fishman arcs has left before Jinbei joins the Strawhats? I can't wait for that to happen!

Probably like...80 or so episodes. Fishman Island is going to be at least 100, though it probably won't exceed 125.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:53 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
I'm kinda dissapointed that wasn't Davy Jones. It could have been a really awesome arc.

There's Hody D. Jones.

He's the main villain for Fishman Island. But no Davy Jones.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:25 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Oh!

Probably like...80 or so episodes. Fishman Island is going to be at least 100, though it probably won't exceed 125.
Wait what? That would make it the longest arc in the series so far by a lot.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

It's the longest chapter in the manga so far, me thinks.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 3:19 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

What's Jinbe's message!
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

What's Jinbe's message!

?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm trying to think of the powers the 2, yet to be seen, Yonko's powers will be.

Kaido seems to be the most evil. And Big Mama seems to be one of the nicest (though still respected and feared by many). Big Mama will probably be the next to be revealed, she was mentioned A LOT during the Fishman Island arc and owns the island (she has Candy Factories located there). She also seems to love candy because she wanted to be paid in candy instead of gold for a protection agreement.

As for powers...I have little to no idea. Whitebeard had the Tremor-Tremor Fruit, the strongest paramecia (he knew Haki as well though). Shanks doesn't have a Devil Fruit power, but is extremely skillful in Haki. I have a feeling Big Mama may be a Logia type, while Kaido is a Mythical Zoan type--or maybe even the newly mentioned, extremely rare Devil Fruit type (I'm assuming the fire element). Big Mama and crew seems to have a Medieval Europe theme though.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Havne't seen the latest episode yet?

I im still curious how having the tremor tremor and dark dark fruits will effect blackbeard, since he is the only one with two devil fruit powers
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
Havne't seen the latest episode yet?

I im still curious how having the tremor tremor and dark dark fruits will effect blackbeard, since he is the only one with two devil fruit powers

Well...he took Whitebeard's spot as a Yonko, and he's hunting down other Devil Fruit users to kill them and absorb their powers. (Like stated in one of my posts, every Devil Fruit has the ability to do so, it just becomes out-in-the-air when Jinbe tells Luffy and crew at the end of Fishman Island arc). He also took control over all of Whitebeard's former land, excluding Fishman Island.

Last edited by The Laughing Man on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 8:12 pm

Big Mama's daughter Lola.

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 Lola_human

I'm sure we ALL remember her from Thriller Bark arc.

Rumors say Big Mama will have a Logia type that has something to do with nature, or a Paramecia type that has something to do with nature. (Her Jolly Roger (flag) seems to hint at such--her name could also be a play-on-words for Mother Earth/Nature). Rumors say Kaido will have a Mythical Zoan type that turns him into some holy being, like an Angel. This could also explain his rivalry with Gecko Moria and why he destroyed his crew, since Gecko is the unholy of the unholy in One Piece so far. (Also, Kaido roughly translates to the words chapel, holy place, and congregation).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

The One Piece voice actors/actresses singing. I won't lie. I did laugh out loud, especially when they dressed up to do the voices for a scene. Don't ask my how I found this either.

I'll never look at One Piece the same. Ever. (Skip to 6:00 for the musical). The creator is the guy with the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:11 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

The One Piece voice actors/actresses singing. I won't lie. I did laugh out loud, especially when they dressed up to do the voices for a scene. Don't ask my how I found this either.

I'll never look at One Piece the same. Ever. (Skip to 6:00 for the musical). The creator is the guy with the glasses.

Luffy is an old women! Shocked

Also the people that sing the theme song.. man or women? lol
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Luffy is an old women! Shocked

Also the people that sing the theme song.. man or women? lol

Yeah.

Luffy's Japanese voice is a middle-age Japanese woman. Same goes for Luffy's English voice, but a middle-age English woman instead.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 am

Pretty much every not-dripping-with-bass male voice (read: children and young adolescents) in anime style things are female.

hey, it works out well.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:32 pm

The next episode (or a few episodes after) the Prophecy will be told. The Prophecy, that, someone wearing a straw hat will destroy Fishman Island. The only thing is...Luffy and crew doesn't destroy Fishman Island after the end of the arc--so people think someone else, after the Straw Hat crew leaves, wearing a straw hat, is going to destroy Fishman Island. This will of course be blamed on Luffy and the true culprit won't be revealed until a later arc.

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 Shirley_prediction

But who is the culprit? Also, a mysterious though important character named "Joy Boy" will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
The next episode (or a few episodes after) the Prophecy will be told. The Prophecy, that, someone wearing a straw hat will destroy Fishman Island. The only thing is...Luffy and crew doesn't destroy Fishman Island after the end of the arc--so people think someone else, after the Straw Hat crew leaves, wearing a straw hat, is going to destroy Fishman Island. This will of course be blamed on Luffy and the true culprit won't be revealed until a later arc.

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 Shirley_prediction

But who is the culprit? Also, a mysterious though important character named "Joy Boy" will be revealed.
The prophecy is going to be told in the next episode.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

What's Jinbe's message!

I think Jinbe's message is "Don't fight Hody Jones." and "I'm on Fishman Island.". It's nothing too big, other than a warning and location--because I think Jinbe is in hiding on Fishman Island.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 am

Sanji keeps orgasming through his nose... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Chapter 1
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next