The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finished Chapter 1

Go down 
+5
Scott Chain
Vigo Surai
A-Train
The Laughing Man
Valkus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 pm

You can also skip the movie-connected special arc, unless you plan to see (one of the ten) One Piece movies called Strong World.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:37 pm

One thing I've had in my mind for a while now.
Do Akuma no Mi respawn in time or sometime? Because it's amazing that despite so many people having so many different powers, and all the time humanity has existed in the OP universe, there are still any fruit left.
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
One thing I've had in my mind for a while now.
Do Akuma no Mi respawn in time or sometime? Because it's amazing that despite so many people having so many different powers, and all the time humanity has existed in the OP universe, there are still any fruit left.

i think I read that only one of each fruit can exist at a time...So i imagine once every user goes kaput (Good luck Brook) a new fruit begins to grow.

I'm waiting for the story arc where they find Devil Fruit Island and find it guarded by a bunch of religious midget zealots who worship the trees.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Vigo's right.

When the Devil Fruit user dies, the fruit he/she consumed grows again. Until then it's gone. That's the current theory anyway.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Vigo's right.

When the Devil Fruit user dies, the fruit he/she consumed grows again. Until then it's gone. That's the current theory anyway.
That's what I was thinking too, it's the more logical conclusion(The other being, "A wizard did it.")

So, there is hope still, Sanji can make his dream reality.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Vigo's right.

That's what I was thinking too, it's the more logical conclusion(The other being, "A wizard did it.")

There will probably be an entire arc dedicated to the origin of Devil Fruits and how they function. With Dr. Vegapunk of course, a character you haven't heard mention of yet I'm guessing.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Vigo's right.

There will probably be an entire arc dedicated to the origin of Devil Fruits and how they function. With Dr. Vegapunk of course, a character you haven't heard mention of yet I'm guessing.

He has been mentioned a couple of time. He's scientist working for the marines that's reponsible for their ships being able to cross the calm belt, and I'm sure he was atributed something else, but I can't remember.

EDIT: Oh right, he's also done some work regarding the Akuman no mi and how to transfer powers or something like that, right?
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Luffy just did the most satisfaying punch I've seen in the whole series.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:31 am

Ace is Gol D. Roger's son, right?
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:05 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Yes... and the most awesome character of the series...
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:12 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Yes.

Gol D. Roger + Portgas D. Rogue + "steamy night" = Portgas D. Ace
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:19 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

Yes.

Gol D. Roger + Portgas D. Rogue + "steamy night" = Portgas D. Ace
I'm not following you........

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 S4xqhk.jpg
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:45 pm

What episode you on Malcolm?
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:46 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
What episode you on Malcolm?
434. The 4 Musketeers!
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:16 pm

I've never been more disturbed by an anime in my whole life.
I used to love those kind of stockings........
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:55 am

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
I've never been more disturbed by an anime in my whole life.
I used to love those kind of stockings........

I Pity the fools.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:29 pm

My respect for Crocodile has increased in this arc............... by a lot.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 pm

I find it extremely retarded that the Almirants/most of the marines would rather chase Luffy and the rest of the pirates than focus on the guy that can fucking destroy Marineford.

Also, Shanks arrived a little late, although better late than never, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:25 am

Some new, important One Piece info:

1) A fourth type of god-like Devil Fruit officially mentioned. The mentioned type allows the user to control 1 of the 4 elements of the planet, anywhere on the planet. These elements being: air, earth, fire, and water. Monkey D. Dragon, the father of Luffy, has the air element. There's only 4 users of this type and 1 fruit of each element.

2) Admiral Akainu (the magma guy) is now Fleet Admiral Sakazuki. Sengoku resigned and Akainu was nominated, but Aokiji (the ice guy) didn't support the nomination--because he believes Akainu is way too violent for such a position. The two--Aokiji and Akainu--dueled for 10 days on an island for the title, ending in Aokijis defeat and Akainu's promotion. Aokiji is currently MIA: leaving the World Government and disappearing off the map. The marines have become much more hardcore Justice with Akainu at the helm.

3) Blackbeard is the new Yonkou, better known as the Four Emperors of the Sea. He took the spot from Whitebeard. Also, Blackbeard isn't the only one can absorb/use the Devil Fruit power of a dead Devil Fruit user. Apparently every Devil Fruit user has the ability to do so, and some, have already begun to do so. (I see a lot of people with more than 1 Devil Fruit power during the second/third part of the series).

4) Blackbeard is hunting down Devil Fruit users to kill and absorb/use there power. A mysterious, currently unnamed group of people have risen up to do the very same: codenamed "User Hunters".

5) A third super-weapon has been named, named Uranus.

6) The 2 Admiral spots--Aokiji's and Akainu's--have been filled. By who or what remains to be seen.

7) Big Mama, the only female Yonkou, is making a move towards the Straw Hat crew--due to the events that unfolded on Fishman Island (and the destruction of her Candy Factory there). As stated by the General of the Right and General of the Left (2 of her people). Also, Jinbe is a new Straw Hat crew member.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:37 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

1) A fourth type of god-like Devil Fruit officially mentioned. The mentioned type allows the user to control 1 of the 4 elements of the planet, anywhere on the planet. These elements being: air, earth, fire, and water. Monkey D. Dragon, the father of Luffy, has the air element.

2) Admiral Akainu (the magma guy) is now Fleet Admiral Sakazuki. Sengoku resigned and Akainu was nominated, but Aokiji (the ice guy) didn't support the nomination--because he believes Akainu is way too violent for such a position. The two--Aokiji and Akainu--dueled for 10 days on an island for the title, ending in Aokijis defeat and Akainu's promotion. Aokiji is currently MIA: leaving the World Government and disappearing off the map. The marines have become much more hardcore Justice with Akainu at the helm.

3) Blackbeard is the new Yonkou, better known as the Four Emperors of the Sea. He took the spot from Whitebeard. Also, Blackbeard isn't the only one can absorb/use the Devil Fruit power of a dead Devil Fruit user. Apparently every Devil Fruit user has the ability to do so, and some, have already begun to do so. (I see a lot of people with more than 1 Devil Fruit power during the second/third part of the series).

4) Blackbeard is hunting down Devil Fruit users to kill and absorb/use there power. A mysterious, currently unnamed group of people have risen up to do the very same: codenamed "User Hunters".

6) The 2 Admiral spots--Aokiji's and Akainu's--have been filled. By who or what remains to be seen.

7) Big Mama, the only female Yonkou, is making a move towards the Straw Hat crew--due to the events that unfolded on Fishman Island (and the destruction of her Candy Factory there). As stated by the General of the Right and General of the Left (2 of her people). Also, Jinbe is a new Straw Hat crew member.

Wait, so every user can absorb powers from dead users? That's nasty. Also, do you know why Senguko resigned? Or he "resigned" but was actually fired?

Also, that new type of Akuma no mi that you mention, they look dangerous. I can see that being the power to destroy the world(Especially the Water/Earth ones)
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Malcolm Malorne wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

1) A fourth type of god-like Devil Fruit officially mentioned. The mentioned type allows the user to control 1 of the 4 elements of the planet, anywhere on the planet. These elements being: air, earth, fire, and water. Monkey D. Dragon, the father of Luffy, has the air element.

Wait, so every user can absorb powers from dead users? That's nasty. Also, do you know why Senguko resigned? Or he "resigned" but was actually fired?

Also, that new type of Akuma no mi that you mention, they look dangerous. I can see that being the power to destroy the world(Especially the Water/Earth ones)

1) Yes

2) Sengoku resigned because of the events of the War of the Best and shortly after. He also wanted Aokiji to be the new Fleet Admiral, but the leaders of the World Government didn't.

3) I'm pretty sure the only evil user of the new Devil Fruit will be the person who has fire. It's pretty cliche, but, that's usually how it goes. Water will probably be some pacifist healer and earth some tough, though somewhat dumb, guy.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:12 pm

I love One Piece Green: Secret Pieces.

It's a book of concept art for One Piece characters/places. Some of the concept art makes me laugh. (According to descriptions and stuff, as well as interviews with the creator, One Piece was going to be a much more serious show from the getgo--similar to the anime Code Geass, though before Code Geass was even released).

Monkey. D Luffy

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Early_Nightmare_Luffy

Bartholomew Kuma

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Early_Kuma

Dr. Vegapunk

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 126609937231

Note: This one seems like it will become more than concept with the detail put in. That's what the fans are saying, and they're right quite often.

Blackbeard

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Early_Blackbeard

Nami

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 456986-nami_battle_axe_green

Brook

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Early_Brook

These are just some. There's MANY more concept art, and possible future indicators of appearance, of One Piece characters.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Got a link or something?
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

I wish i could draw Sad
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

Valkus Werdana wrote:
I wish i could draw Sad
I wish I could understand Japanese <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Chapter 1
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next