The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finished Chapter 1

Go down 
+5
Scott Chain
Vigo Surai
A-Train
The Laughing Man
Valkus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 am

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
I think Doflamingo and gang enslaved Wano Country--the land of the Samurai. (This is the reason Momonosuke saw his face when he 'blacked out' for some reason).

I think Momonosuke went on a personal mission--ran away from home--to track down Doflamingo and defeat him, in turn freeing his homeland.

And, of course, Kinemon discovered that his son ran away and went running after him.

Basically... Luffy and crew, and Kinemon and Momonosuke, and more than likely Law, will be going after Doflamingo and gang next.
I seriously dount they'll be going for Doflaming next, on the grounds that they simply don't have the power to defeat him. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. I've the feeling that Doflamingo is much more powerful than what he appears to be.

Well we have to take into consideration, that, Doflamingo could very well be a stepping stone to defeating an Emperor (like Big Mom). (Unless Big Mom is a stepping stone to defeating Doflamingo, which would be cool). And also remember, Luffy and crew aren't alone. They will have Kinemon and his son Momonosuke, and Law (and maybe his crew).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 am

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
I think Doflamingo and gang enslaved Wano Country--the land of the Samurai. (This is the reason Momonosuke saw his face when he 'blacked out' for some reason).

I think Momonosuke went on a personal mission--ran away from home--to track down Doflamingo and defeat him, in turn freeing his homeland.

And, of course, Kinemon discovered that his son ran away and went running after him.

Basically... Luffy and crew, and Kinemon and Momonosuke, and more than likely Law, will be going after Doflamingo and gang next.
I seriously dount they'll be going for Doflaming next, on the grounds that they simply don't have the power to defeat him. Or at least that's what I'm hoping. I've the feeling that Doflamingo is much more powerful than what he appears to be.

Well we have to take into consideration, that, Doflamingo could very well be a stepping stone to defeating an Emperor (like Big Mom). (Unless Big Mom is a stepping stone to defeating Doflamingo, which would be cool). And also remember, Luffy and crew aren't alone. They will have Kinemon and his son Momonosuke, and Law (and maybe his crew).
I guess we'll have to see. Besides, Doflaming isn't alone neither.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:59 am

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:

I think quite a few fights from now one will be Luffy and crew teaming up with another crew, and other people to fight enemies.

I just know Luffy and Law are going after Big Mom, and that Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins (as well as Killer) are going after her too--they will more than likely ALL team up to bring her down).

Luffy and crew will more than likely team up with Law and crew, and Momonosuke and Kinemon (perhaps others) to bring down Doflamingo and gang.

I also sense Luffy and crew teaming up with timeskip Gecko Moriah, Perona, and possibly Absalom (and whoever else they pick up along the way) to fight Kaido.

Blackbeard will more than likely the only Emperor Luffy and crew take down without any allies, which will be a big accomplishment, and solidify his strength, moreso because they will more than likely find the One Piece right after the confrontation, and more than likely, commence the Final Giant War against the World Government that Whitebeard talked about.

More will happen inbetween these keypoints, of course, but it's really all that's left to do in the series (that's major + meeting Vegapunk and discovering what happened during the Void Century, maybe meeting with the Revolutionaries and Dragon too).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

I think quite a few fights from now one will be Luffy and crew teaming up with another crew, and other people to fight enemies.

I just know Luffy and Law are going after Big Mom, and that Kidd, Apoo, and Hawkins (as well as Killer) are going after her too--they will more than likely ALL team up to bring her down).

Luffy and crew will more than likely team up with Law and crew, and Momonosuke and Kinemon (perhaps others) to bring down Doflamingo and gang.

I also sense Luffy and crew teaming up with timeskip Gecko Moriah, Perona, and possibly Absalom (and whoever else they pick up along the way) to fight Kaido.

Blackbeard will more than likely the only Emperor Luffy and crew take down without any allies, which will be a big accomplishment, and solidify his strength, moreso because they will more than likely find the One Piece right after the confrontation, and more than likely, commence the Final Giant War against the World Government that Whitebeard talked about.

More will happen inbetween these keypoints, of course, but it's really all that's left to do in the series (that's major + meeting Vegapunk and discovering what happened during the Void Century, maybe meeting with the Revolutionaries and Dragon too).
I actually agree on most accounts, except about the Kaido fight. I for one don't think that they'll actually fight Kaido, unless its the usual fight, then we become allies/friends that Luffy is so good at.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:

I actually agree on most accounts, except about the Kaido fight. I for one don't think that they'll actually fight Kaido, unless its the usual fight, then we become allies/friends that Luffy is so good at.

It could turn out the same with Big Mom; because Big Mom might by the mother of Lola--the REALLY ugly chick they met during Thriller Bark, that asked everyone to marry her. (If you remember, she said her mother is a really powerful New World pirate, and gave Luffy one of those Vivri Cards to track her).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

It could turn out the same with Big Mom; because Big Mom might by the mother of Lola--the REALLY ugly chick they met during Thriller Bark, that asked everyone to marry her. (If you remember, she said her mother is a really powerful New World pirate, and gave Luffy one of those Vivri Cards to track her).
Yeah, I know, which is really awesome when you think about it. It has been a really long time since Lola appeared, but the subtle hints were there. I mean, whatever Oda is planning for the grand finale, its going to be BIG.
I'm also specially interested in Kaido, with the whole having a god fruit and being Roger's left hand.
Also, Barth, what fruit do you think Roger had, Gomu-Gomu, or Water god? Or both?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:

Yeah, I know, which is really awesome when you think about it. It has been a really long time since Lola appeared, but the subtle hints were there. I mean, whatever Oda is planning for the grand finale, its going to be BIG.
I'm also specially interested in Kaido, with the whole having a god fruit and being Roger's left hand.
Also, Barth, what fruit do you think Roger had, Gomu-Gomu, or Water god? Or both?

I'm hoping he had no Devil Fruit, and managed to conquer the world without one. But, if I had to pick one, either the Gomu or an entirely new one.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:21 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

I'm hoping he had no Devil Fruit, and managed to conquer the world without one. But, if I had to pick one, either the Gomu or an entirely new one.
Then how do you explain the "sudden" Tsunami while fighting Shiki? If he hadn't the god fruit, someone in his crew must've had it.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:

Then how do you explain the "sudden" Tsunami while fighting Shiki? If he hadn't the god fruit, someone in his crew must've had it.

Kaido was on his crew, but we know he didn't have that Devil Fruit. It's confirmed Rayleigh didn't have a Devil Fruit either. So yeah... I guess he could of had it.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:02 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Kaido was on his crew, but we know he didn't have that Devil Fruit. It's confirmed Rayleigh didn't have a Devil Fruit either. So yeah... I guess he could of had it.
Or maybe another member that hasn't beem revealed yet?
I've also heard the theory that Whitebeard could have been involved.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah.

Strawhat's will probably not fight Big Mom because she'll be the mother of Lola, and they rescued Lola during Thriller Bark.

And the Strawhat's probably won't fight Kaido because he will be the father of either Franky or Nico Robin, both have fathers who are suppose to be famous pirates/explorers. (Franky's father 'dropped' him overboard when he was a baby, and Nico Robin's father simply ran off).
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 pm

1. Kinemon (could die though, which would be the reason Momonosuke joins)

2. Momonosuke (cabin boy)

3. Monet (astrologist; I think, and many others think, astrology is going to become a major factor down the line)

4. Jinbei (helmsman/mentor)

5. Sabo (simply...childhood friend of the captain)

Those will be the final people to join the Strawhat Crew before the series ends.

Also betting the guy with the top-hat and goggles, dressed in steampunk attire, is Sabo (in chapter 682).

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:

3. Monet (astrologist; I think, and many others think, astrology is going to become a major factor down the line)

Those will be the final people to join the Strawhat Crew before the series ends.

Also betting the guy with the top-hat and goggles, dressed in steampunk attire, is Sabo (in chapter 682).

I really don't see any of the first 3 joining the Straw Hats, especially Monet. And I thought the same about the dude with the top-hat and goggles was Sabo, but I wasn't too sure, especially since Oda said that Sabo had died, and the fact that why would he be with Joker.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

I really don't see any of the first 3 joining the Straw Hats, especially Monet. And I thought the same about the dude with the top-hat and goggles was Sabo, but I wasn't too sure, especially since Oda said that Sabo had died, and the fact that why would he be with Joker.

Really? I can really see Kinemon dying, and Momonosuke having to go with the Strawhat's because of it--becoming the Cabin Boy, like Shanks and Buggy were on Roger's crew.

Monet...possibly. Because of the whole her being an astrologist.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:17 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:
The Laughing Man wrote:

Really? I can really see Kinemon dying, and Momonosuke having to go with the Strawhat's because of it--becoming the Cabin Boy, like Shanks and Buggy were on Roger's crew.

Monet...possibly. Because of the whole her being an astrologist.
Yeah, Momonosuke is the one that I concede that could become a Straw Hats member, but Kinemon won't leave Momonosuke behind so he would have to die, and there could be any other astrologist joining them. Hell, if Sabo is indeed alive, he could be an Astrologist.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Ok, apparently I was wrong. Now I can see Monet joining the Straw Hats. It would be cool, they be needing a Logia.
Also, something I don't get, can Zoro use Haki or not? That Skin Blade sure looked like haki, but why isn't Zoro actually fighting Monet, she herself pointed it. Can he only use it for defense or what? I didn't really understood.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:14 pm

Da Brewmaster wrote:
Ok, apparently I was wrong. Now I can see Monet joining the Straw Hats. It would be cool, they be needing a Logia.
Also, something I don't get, can Zoro use Haki or not? That Skin Blade sure looked like haki, but why isn't Zoro actually fighting Monet, she herself pointed it. Can he only use it for defense or what? I didn't really understood.

It's either (people are saying, so it may not be true):

1. Zoro doesn't fight women, let alone female swordsmen.

2. Zoro can't control his Haki that well yet, and he doesn't want to hurt anyone else in the process while using it (like Nico, Nami, and Chopper).

3. Zoro doesn't have Armament Haki (the Haki used to hit Logia), only Observation Haki.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:40 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Da Brewmaster wrote:

It's either (people are saying, so it may not be true):

1. Zoro doesn't fight women, let alone female swordsmen.

2. Zoro can't control his Haki that well yet, and he doesn't want to hurt anyone else in the process while using it (like Nico, Nami, and Chopper).

3. Zoro doesn't have Armament Haki (the Haki used to hit Logia), only Observation Haki.
Well, he did block her attack, and he has faced women before and never hestitated, so I think the most likely one could be 2.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 pm

Zoro actually seemingly takes it easy on women when he 'fights' them in the series (so far). He did it with Tashigi, he did it with Miss Monday of Baroque Works, and he's doing it with Monet.

Someone made a cool prediction, that, somewhere in the New World Zoro is going to encounter an EXTREMELY strong swordswoman who he WILL NOT go easy on--because they're pretty much evenly matched (or she's a bit better). And people are saying that swordswoman will be the EXTREMELY strong, roaming swordswoman who loves meat Usopp mentioned in one of his stories (that he made up).

If you haven't noticed, when Usopp tells a lie--when he tells a story--it usually comes true at some point during the series. (I'm betting come Final War time in One Piece, that, Usopp will have an army of 8,000 men--because he will be a Division Commander of Luffy, and his division will be the inhabitants of Elbaf: the land of the giants, and other mythological beings; also, the island Usopp REALLY wants to go to).
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:42 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
Zoro actually seemingly takes it easy on women when he 'fights' them in the series (so far). He did it with Tashigi, he did it with Miss Monday of Baroque Works, and he's doing it with Monet.

Someone made a cool prediction, that, somewhere in the New World Zoro is going to encounter an EXTREMELY strong swordswoman who he WILL NOT go easy on--because they're pretty much evenly matched (or she's a bit better). And people are saying that swordswoman will be the EXTREMELY strong, roaming swordswoman who loves meat Usopp mentioned in one of his stories (that he made up).

If you haven't noticed, when Usopp tells a lie--when he tells a story--it usually comes true at some point during the series. (I'm betting come Final War time in One Piece, that, Usopp will have an army of 8,000 men--because he will be a Division Commander of Luffy, and his division will be the inhabitants of Elbaf: the land of the giants, and other mythological beings; also, the island Usopp REALLY wants to go to).
I haven't really thought about that. I did noticed that his lies usually come true, so it will be awesome to see if they all come true.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm

*sees new post on FS*

*gets excited*

*sees that it's only this stupid thread*

-__-
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:32 pm

The Laughing Man wrote:
One Piece chapter 687: Wild Animal

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/687/3

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/687
Well, you were right my good friend, dat new skill. And a new way to beat Logias apparently. Dat Zoro.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Zoro is becoming more and more like Mihawk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Chapter 1   Finished Chapter 1 - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Chapter 1
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next