The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:19 pm

Ex-Marvel CEO, Avi Arad recently obtained the rights to create a film adaptation of the game. It is reported that the movie is now in the early development stages and it will be produced by Legendary Pictures with Casey Hudson, Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuck of BioWare serving as the executive producers but Arad is still looking for a writer.

So, it seems Mr. Commander Shepard (Renegade, yet heroic, male canon version of course) will be making an appearance on the big screens in the near future.

Even with Casey Hudson (creator of the series) and other BioWare employees who contributed to the video game series helping with the film adaption I can't help but worry the movie turning into an utter abomination of cinema art.

So fellow Fillorean's, any thoughts you would like to express on the topic? Question
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Like turry... I'm skeptical. Then again that's the way I am with all games turned cinema. Leave em where there good.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:43 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Like turry... I'm skeptical. Then again that's the way I am with all games turned cinema. Leave em where there good.
[code]

I am pretty skeptical too. But they hired a good guy to do it. The guy who made Watchmen is directing it.

And it is produced by Legendary Pictures (The Dark Knight)

I think i might give it a go when it is going on the bigscreen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 7:00 am

I'll watch it.
The pretty graphics would be a nice waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:16 pm

I'll hope for the best and expect the worst.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
[code]

I am pretty skeptical too. But they hired a good guy to do it. The guy who made Watchmen is directing it.

So does that mean we'll have a possibility of seeing gigantic blue man-dong then?

No, but you will see normal size blue female breasts and... vajayjay Razz
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
[code]

So does that mean we'll have a possibility of seeing gigantic blue man-dong then?

It's decided.

I'm watching it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.   Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect movie (possible trilogy) in the works.
Page 1 of 1