The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am torrenting Mass Effect

Go down 
+4
Nawkes
TitanT2
Scott Chain
Tellen Silversun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

I am torrenting Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Because the overwhelming amount of handjobs it gets from the SWTOR community did a Harry Potter on me and haunted it until I acquired it. Anyone got any tips for me for when I play it, so I don't end up making stupid mistakes like I did in KOTOR? (I picked Conditioning and Weapon Focus: Heavy Weapons as my first two feats on my first go Razz)

Also, leadership may want to move this to "Other Games" or perhaps not. It'll get more replies here and it's more about community support than actual general discussion of a game.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

I don't see a game thread... I see a yar har thread. >.> pirat
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
I don't see a game thread... I see a yar har thread. >.> pirat

I don't see a helpful post...I see a funny post. >.<
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:53 pm

Be a soldier. They are the easiest to play. Or vanguard... But not in Mass Effect 2... If you play Mass Effect 2 play soldier only.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Be a soldier. They are the easiest to play. Or vanguard... But not in Mass Effect 2... If you play Mass Effect 2 play soldier only.

Very well.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 12:09 am

Play as infiltrator if you're a cheater.
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:19 am

TitanT2 wrote:

^.. what he said.

Though in ME2 an infiltrator with cloak is pretty good. But I went solider all the way.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Ironically enough, I am torrenting it as well
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:24 pm

RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

EA is demanding that I re-enter my registration code. I'm not sure if that's the serial number the installation asked for or not, but either way, when I put that code in (helpfully provided by the torrent) it just gives me the same damn message again and again. I cancel, and it says my code isn't valid. >.<
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

EA is demanding that I re-enter my registration code. I'm not sure if that's the serial number the installation asked for or not, but either way, when I put that code in (helpfully provided by the torrent) it just gives me the same damn message again and again. I cancel, and it says my code isn't valid. >.<
Stop right there, criminal scum.
-EA
Back to top Go down
King Clovis
King Clovis

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

It's ME1 right?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 pm

Brucil wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

It's ME1 right?

Yep. It's nothing to do with the Cerebus network.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

I'd google another code... you might not be able to play the game while connected to the internet. I know some of my programs are like that.
Back to top Go down
Ixidor Asgrod
Ixidor Asgrod

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Because the overwhelming amount of handjobs it gets from the SWTOR community did a Harry Potter on me and haunted it until I acquired it. Anyone got any tips for me for when I play it, so I don't end up making stupid mistakes like I did in KOTOR? (I picked Conditioning and Weapon Focus: Heavy Weapons as my first two feats on my first go Razz)

Also, leadership may want to move this to "Other Games" or perhaps not. It'll get more replies here and it's more about community support than actual general discussion of a game.

I personally only enjoy playing soldier through ME1 and moving to another class in ME2, mostly because the classes (IMO) feel better in ME2.

Things I suggest:
- Try to get the achievements, they make it easier in your game (like increased damage, etc). The teammate ones serve no purpose.
- Drive around in circles while shooting the space-worms, you shouldn't get hit at all doing this.
- If you intend to play your character in ME2 (once you torrent it), play ME1 twice with the same character.
- Ashley is a xenophobe, but you have to understand this in terms of the game. I'm not saying it's an okay thing, but given human history and the First Contact War in the ME Universe, her views on aliens are not particularly different than the norm for humanity.
- Try to spend some time getting into the Lore and all that in your first game, it's pretty interesting.
- Wrex and Garrus are bros for life.
- Make sure you do Wrex's personal quest.
- You shouldn't make too many mistakes like you could in KOTOR, it's fairly easy to see what you are doing.
- Charm is Paragon (good), Intimidate is Renegade (bad).
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

I'd google another code... you might not be able to play the game while connected to the internet. I know some of my programs are like that.

So... I'll have to disconnect from the internet to play?

Bearing in mind it refused to open even the code window when I wasn't connected last time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:
RUNNING INTO TROUBLES D:

So... I'll have to disconnect from the internet to play?

Bearing in mind it refused to open even the code window when I wasn't connected last time. Neutral

IDK... I'm not a computer genius. Just works from me. Tho I'd still try and find another code. Neh..
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:56 am

My joke was pure genius, jerks.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 am

Nawkes wrote:

Uh... no one's been feeding Panda... have they?
Back to top Go down
Valkus
Admin
Admin
Valkus

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:05 am

Scott Chain wrote:
Nawkes wrote:

Uh... no one's been feeding Panda... have they?

I don't feed pandas, I eat them. I am torrenting Mass Effect 406527

What's the problem you are having Tellen?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 am

Ea doesn't want to hear it. Won't take my registration code when prompted.

Trouble is, Scott, they don't just give away game codes on the internet. EA have them all removed. And I was given a huge list of usuable codes anyway. None of them worked.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:

Trouble is, Scott, they don't just give away game codes on the internet. EA have them all removed. And I was given a huge list of usuable codes anyway. None of them worked.

Tellen, link me to your torrent. Mine sucked, it was all laggy.
And, I think I have a code generator somewhere that works.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 1:33 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

Tellen, link me to your torrent. Mine sucked, it was all laggy.
And, I think I have a code generator somewhere that works.

Fffuuuu. I'll have to ask Turreh. He gave me it.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:34 pm

I wasn't aware of EA's crackdown... but yes there are always codes on the internet, you can be sure of that. But like Jagger said a code generator maybe, I use these a lot nowadays? Try a different torrent. Where did you get that torrent from, not turry, the address.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

YOU GUYZ ARE BEING ILLEGAL N STUFF
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Nawkes wrote:
YOU GUYZ ARE BEING ILLEGAL N STUFF

Nah... only illegal if you're caught. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am torrenting Mass Effect   I am torrenting Mass Effect Empty

Back to top Go down

I am torrenting Mass Effect
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next