The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why didn't i know this troll...

Go down 
+2
The Laughing Man
TitanT2
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TitanT2
TitanT2

Why didn't i know this troll... Empty
PostSubject: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:18 pm

This man is the ultimate troll... No offense ladies but he is seriously a genius.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

TitanT2 wrote:

This man is the ultimate troll... No offense ladies but he is seriously a genius.

Gotta love gay men. So so funny.

Wait... he's not gay, he's extremely sexist - nevermind, wrong thread. pale
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Galenth Dysley wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Nope a really good troll XD
His name is Dick Masterson XD
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:31 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Galenth Dysley wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:

Nope a really good troll XD
His name is Dick Masterson XD

Gotta love how Dr. Phil states, and I quote "he's not an actor" end quote, meaning... he actually is one. If he wasn't an actor, Dr. Phil would not have to state so.

Reality TV = full of fail (FoF).
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:57 pm

His name is Dick?

Laughing
How appropriate.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
His name is Dick?

Laughing
How appropriate.

I was going to state the same, however, instead I made fun of how stupid 'reality' TV is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
His name is Dick?

Laughing
How appropriate.

I was going to state the same, however, instead I made fun of how stupid 'reality' TV is. Smile
Ironic in a way.

Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Some people find this sort of shit entertaining.

It astounds me.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:

It astounds me.
I find it entertaining that other people find it entertaining.
Where does that put me?
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:

It astounds me.

Dr. Phil is garbage. Really, he is - can't stand the guy.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Galenth Dysley wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

It astounds me.

Dr. Phil is garbage. Really, he is - can't stand the guy.

Only time I've ever watched the show.

EDIT: People like that ruin the name of the sport of MMA. No technique, training totally wrong, it just bugs me, some people already look at the sport badly, we don't need dickheads like this doing that shit. Go to ANY MMA, or fuck it, any Jiu Jitsu school that offers even SOME MMA training, you'll be set. That's the total opposite of a MMA match.

/Rant Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Aye... That is definitely not the way about getting into MMA. I have to agree with Jagger... if you're looking at doing MMA you should get professional training for Jiu Jitsu or even kick boxing that will help give you a proper foundation. I mean half of the sport is etiquette. If you go in there arms flailing thinking you're all badass fighting... you're almost always the first one to go unconscious. I'm relived to know those kids at least knew to tap out rather than go until the first one screamed.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Whats wrong with people now a day? They be trollin'.

Just remember... 'Reality' TV, full of 'lawls'. /facepalm

^The most 'lawl' I've ever had. Pathetic, I hate American television. I'm going to move in with you Titan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm sure Titanese TV is just as bad.
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Aye... That is definitely not the way about getting into MMA. I have to agree with Jagger... if you're looking at doing MMA you should get professional training for Jiu Jitsu or even kick boxing that will help give you a proper foundation. I mean half of the sport is etiquette. If you go in there arms flailing thinking you're all badass fighting... you're almost always the first one to go unconscious. I'm relived to know those kids at least knew to tap out rather than go until the first one screamed.

Haha, I agree, I can not stand when someone doesn't tap. If I was ever competing against someone and they didn't wanna tap, I'd apply as much more pressure as I could, I hate it. It's like "Let's see, I can tap and not get my arm/wrist broken (Or tear a leg, ankle, etc, or even get choked out) or I can let it snap/tear/make me go to sleep and with teh snapping possibly require surgery... Hmm, this is a toughy." I mean, with chokes, it's not cutting off air from entering your body, it's actually cutting off the blood flow to your brain... YOUR FUCKING BRAIN. I pretty sure passing out via that isn't the safest way to pass out, besides you can shit yourself if you do get choked out. Really? How about that. Well like you said, at least they tapped, unlike this guy:
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Haha, I agree, I can not stand when someone doesn't tap. If I was ever competing against someone and they didn't wanna tap, I'd apply as much more pressure as I could, I hate it. It's like "Let's see, I can tap and not get my arm/wrist broken (Or tear a leg, ankle, etc, or even get choked out) or I can let it snap/tear/make me go to sleep and with teh snapping possibly require surgery... Hmm, this is a toughy." I mean, with chokes, it's not cutting off air from entering your body, it's actually cutting off the blood flow to your brain... YOUR FUCKING BRAIN. I pretty sure passing out via that isn't the safest way to pass out, besides you can shit yourself if you do get choked out. Really? How about that. Well like you said, at least they tapped, unlike this guy:

I've spared with a few guys that have refused to tap out on the basis of their pride... Seriously... if pride leads you to a broken arm or brain damage from going unconscious... what has it gotten you other than injury?
Back to top Go down
Jagger Cyde
Jagger Cyde

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Scott Chain wrote:
Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

I've spared with a few guys that have refused to tap out on the basis of their pride... Seriously... if pride leads you to a broken arm or brain damage from going unconscious... what has it gotten you other than injury?

Exactly. Swallow your pride. I love Jiu Jitsu, and just grappling in general, and this injury sucks cause now I can't train till maybe November. Also some injures will do permanent damage, that part of you will NEVER be 100% again. Lucky me though, both my elbows hyper-extend so I can create more space in an arm-bar Smile
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

It astounds me.
I find it entertaining that other people find it entertaining.
Where does that put me?

Quantum singularity.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:59 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Oh yes on the menu at the moment we have:

The X-Factor
So you think you can dance
Hannah Montana
Idols
Hollands got Talent
Move Like Michael Jackson
We even have MTV which only sends out shows about knocked up Teenagers which i could care less about. Or the Hills...

Our TV is just as awefull. We don't even have good movies on TV. No wonder that 99% of the Dutch internet population pirates everything. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:07 pm

Jagger Cyde wrote:
Scott Chain wrote:

Hahaha... Same thing happened to me. Well... Just got it dislocated. I was to proud back then, still am.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

The X-Factor
Hannah Montana
Idols
Hollands got Talent
We even have MTV which only sends out shows about knocked up Teenagers which i could care less about. Or the Hills...

Our TV is just as awefull. We don't even have good movies on TV. No wonder that 99% of the Dutch internet population pirates everything. Rolling Eyes

lol...
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

The X-Factor
Hannah Montana
Idols
Hollands got Talent

I'm so sorry.

At least you don't get Jersey Shore.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:31 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

The X-Factor
Hannah Montana
Idols
Hollands got Talent

I'm so sorry.

Nope... But you know this country is the inventor of big brother that says enough about the quality of our TV shows...
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 am

TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

The X-Factor
Hannah Montana
Idols
Hollands got Talent

I'm so sorry.

Nope... But you know this country is the inventor of big brother that says enough about the quality of our TV shows...
I don't think you realize how bad jersey shore is.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:34 pm

I've heard some bad things about Jersey Shore. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why didn't i know this troll...   Why didn't i know this troll... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why didn't i know this troll...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next