The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.

Go down 
+3
TitanT2
A-Train
Vigo Surai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:
Yep. Folks I have an answer for my dilemma.

"Fuck this woman."

And I don't mean get her into bed. I think I've just reached my limit, and I want nothing more.

All it took to push me over the ledge of "What the hell?" was me learning that she recently took morphine for fun and mixed it with some good ol' fashioned shots. Reason why? "I don't like feeling pain sometimes."

This disgusts me on multiple levels.

There's really no turning back for this girl in my eyes. On top of the other bullshit I've learned, it'd take a fucking boatload of miracles for me to even get some shreds of begrudging respect back.

Yeah, definitely tell her to go fuck herself.

But take pictures for your time... xD
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Vigo Surai wrote:

"Fuck this woman."

And I don't mean get her into bed. I think I've just reached my limit, and I want nothing more.

All it took to push me over the ledge of "What the hell?" was me learning that she recently took morphine for fun and mixed it with some good ol' fashioned shots. Reason why? "I don't like feeling pain sometimes."

There's really no turning back for this girl in my eyes. On top of the other bullshit I've learned, it'd take a fucking boatload of miracles for me to even get some shreds of begrudging respect back.

I still say if she's hot and she's not crawling with STDs, fuck her and leave.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Aeraie wrote:
Vigo Surai wrote:

"Fuck this woman."

You are over-estimating sex.
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Burkman wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:
Aeraie wrote:

That's why you have to take it to extreme levels. Strap her down and hammer some railroad spikes into her hands and feet. Make sure her legs are spread and then fuck like you never fucked before. If she's crying and screaming for her life, then you know it's working.

What? Why is everyone looking at me like that?

Pff... Amateur sadists...

First of all tie her up and rape her daily. Every day you make sure she is well fed so you can take some blood from her. You will need it to keep her alive later on. Make sure she doesn't die because of a silly thing like bloodloss when you are torturing her.

Then you take a dull knife and you cut of her arms. Then you sow up the wound so she doesn't die. Makes sure to use a lot of alcohol to disinfect the wounds. When you have cut off her arms rape her daily while she is chained up. Make sure to gag her so she can't scream. Brand her daily the next couple of month's and make sure she calls you master. If she doesn't you'll brand her again. Store the arms in your fridge. And eat them in front of her later. After she is completely metally broken after you repeat the above steps. You peel her face off and actually melt a plastic mask onto her face. Make sure to use alcohol to keep it clean. Then cut of her feet and you have the perfect submissive human sex toy. Her mind will be so twisted she will live to get fucked. And when you are tired of her you will fuck her and slit her throat while you do so. Dispose of the body by dissolving it in a barrel of acid and then bury it in the middle of nowhere not near a road literally where no one will come ever or in many years.

I seriously have to take my medicine...
Back to top Go down
A-Train
A-Train

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:34 pm

TitanT2 wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Malcolm Malorne wrote:

That's why you have to take it to extreme levels. Strap her down and hammer some railroad spikes into her hands and feet. Make sure her legs are spread and then fuck like you never fucked before. If she's crying and screaming for her life, then you know it's working.

First of all tie her up and rape her daily. Every day you make sure she is well fed so you can take some blood from her. You will need it to keep her alive later on. Make sure she doesn't die because of a silly thing like bloodloss when you are torturing her.

Then you take a dull knife and you cut of her arms. Then you sow up the wound so she doesn't die. Makes sure to use a lot of alcohol to disinfect the wounds. When you have cut off her arms rape her daily while she is chained up. Make sure to gag her so she can't scream. Brand her daily the next couple of month's and make sure she calls you master. If she doesn't you'll brand her again. Store the arms in your fridge. And eat them in front of her later. After she is completely metally broken after you repeat the above steps. You peel her face off and actually melt a plastic mask onto her face. Make sure to use alcohol to keep it clean. Then cut of her feet and you have the perfect submissive human sex toy. Her mind will be so twisted she will live to get fucked. And when you are tired of her you will fuck her and slit her throat while you do so. Dispose of the body by dissolving it in a barrel of acid and then bury it in the middle of nowhere not near a road literally where no one will come ever or in many years.

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 22140431
Back to top Go down
Vigo Surai
Vigo Surai

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Aeraie wrote:

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 22140431

I gotta agree.
Back to top Go down
Malcolm
Malcolm

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 am

Burkman wrote:
TitanT2 wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Don't tell me how to do my job. I was merely warming her up for the rest of it. Besides, why the fuck would I dispose of the body when I can keep it for later use? My basement is in another dimension, and impossibly hard to find. If she's all broken, why not just keep her around even when you get tired of her? I have it set up where my victims can see my other previous victims, thus instilling even greater fear into them.
I'm afraid you two have fallen into the hand of Slaanesh. By the powers given to me by the Commissariat, I hereby charge you of heresy. May the Emperor forgive you.

*BLAM*
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 am

I remember when people just had sex because it was fun and a good way to blow off stress... wtf is wrong with you kids. @__@
Back to top Go down
TitanT2
TitanT2

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 am

Scott Chain wrote:
I remember when people just had sex because it was fun and a good way to blow off stress... wtf is wrong with you kids. @__@

A lot... WHO'S FUCKING WITH MY MEDICINE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.   I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I could be turning into an asshole, or this could be the most clarifying , revelation revealing moment of my life.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2