The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nawkes
Nawkes

I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:46 pm

Quote :
I'd rather PvP give no XP really
"Because killing other players is so easy compared to killing scripted mobs?
Right."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Quote :
This game is based on PVE mainly (what with companion quests main story and class story) u will probably be able to level off pvp solely but in my opinion that's absurdly stupid especially when playing a Bioware MMO where almost all it is about story not pvp.
Story does not imply PvE.
Or any form of combat.

Why can't PvP have story?
Please.
Enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm finding the temptation to cast off the cloak and reveal myself too much to bear.

Couple more posts and I'm through.

Oh, and that'll make things funnier. I guarantee you that I could make a retraction and people would still think I was being serious.
Back to top Go down
http://evil-wizards.org/swtor-wiki/index.php/Tellen_Silversun
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Tellen Silversun wrote:
I'm finding the temptation to cast off the cloak and reveal myself too much to bear.

Couple more posts and I'm through.

Oh, and that'll make things funnier. I guarantee you that I could make a retraction and people would still think I was being serious.
Get it to page 8 or so.
People will only read the OP and maybe the first page and keep feeding ignorance to the thread.

Also this.
Quote :
"Please, everyone re-read the OP with a /sarcasm in front of it and have a good laugh. It's actually a jab at PvEers who don't want to be forced into PvP."

"Please sir, refrain from spamming my thread with your internet lingo."
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Quote :
Because a vast majority of the gaming community either supports a pvp server or a pve server. It makes no business sense to do it where pve is completely optional. Although if I recall, WAR you could by doing battlegrounds all the time
Why does it make business that I'm FORCED to PvE?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Bedtime now. Do you want the alt's details, so you may continue with the havoc and destruction?
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Quote :
I honestly could care less about shutting PvP off. Leave it up all the time for all I care. All I'm saying is, you can't shut PvE off, period. Now go troll on other forums pl0x.
"Why can't I shut it off?
Give me a valid argument.

From my point of view, you're the troll."

Put that link in if you feel like it.

Oh, yes pl0x, I would like the details.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:29 pm

I thought of another troll thread....
This one would be targeted at the biggest demographic so far on the SWTOR Forums.
The RPers.
I don't really mean any of it guys, but I'm doing this for the lulz.
SO here goes the idea.

Thread Title: rping takes away all the fun!!! Sad

Quote :
everytime im following an mmo, all the rpers come in and make the gaem less fun by asking for things to make their immersion better and some many fun sistems that could of been added to teh game get taken away because the rpers get there immersion broken so easy bioware make teh game fun!!!! dont cater to teh rpers!!!! make the game fun!!! ><

Watcha' think?
Many lulz?
Yes?
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
This one would be targeted at the biggest demographic so far on the SWTOR Forums.
The RPers.
SO here goes the idea.

Quote :
everytime im following an mmo, all the rpers come in and make the gaem less fun by asking for things to make their immersion better and some many fun sistems that could of been added to teh game get taken away because the rpers get there immersion broken so easy bioware make teh game fun!!!! dont cater to teh rpers!!!! make the game fun!!! ><

Watcha' think?
Many lulz?
Yes?

I don't think it has quite the satire the first one had.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:
The RPers.
SO here goes the idea.

Quote :

Watcha' think?
Many lulz?
Yes?

I don't think it has quite the satire the first one had.
What it lacks in satire it makes up for it by causing alot of people in the GD to go apeshit.
And the first got thrown into the postless hell hole known as the Suggestion Forum.
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 am

Yeah, I revealed myself to them, just in case anyone still cared. I don't see how it was a suggestion anyway.

We'll leave this one for a few days so people can forget about Coldplayer. If he chain posts he'll get flagged as a troll pretty quick and it won't be funny.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:17 am

Tellen Silversun wrote:
Yeah, I revealed myself to them, just in case anyone still cared. I don't see how it was a suggestion anyway.

We'll leave this one for a few days so people can forget about Coldplayer. If he chain posts he'll get flagged as a troll pretty quick and it won't be funny.
You don't rape a puppy and then buy it a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Scott Chain
Scott Chain

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:42 am

/popcorn

Please... continue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tellen Silversun
Admin
Admin
Tellen Silversun

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:58 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Tellen Silversun wrote:

You don't rape a puppy and then buy it a cookie.

What you talking about (Willis)?

I do that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

You sick ninny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.   I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I thought of a very nice troll thread to put in the GD.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2