The Fillorean Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A website for the SWTOR roleplaying guild: The Fillorean Society

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I think of Mortal Online so far...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: I hate flood control!   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:20 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Barth what is the biggest guild currently in-game?

lemme guess...your gonna troll?
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 am

Victoria Alenko wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

lemme guess...your gonna troll?

You know me too well.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:32 am

It's a gift :]
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 am

Mon Pandamari wrote:

Thats the funny thing. The lawless don't have a guild AT ALL, they are just random people whom hide out together and form armies and strike forces to scare lawful and civilian players. The lawful don't seem to have guilds either, they form societys and communitys together but have not formed together and paired off in what one would define as "guilds".

There are "Guild War" options, however, I have not seen anyone use this mechanic as of yet because everyone is busy fighting the lawless off in what the Mortal Online communty deems as "The March of the Lawless". So as of right now Mon, I have not seen ANY guilds in the game at all, so I can't answer your question with any form of accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Barthandelus Rosch wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Thats the funny thing. The lawless don't have a guild AT ALL, they are just random people whom hide out together and form armies and strike forces to scare lawful and civilian players. The lawful don't seem to have guilds either, they form societys and communitys together but have not formed together and paired off in what one would define as "guilds".

There are "Guild War" options, however, I have not seen anyone use this mechanic as of yet because everyone is busy fighting the lawless off in what the Mortal Online communty deems as "The March of the Lawless". So as of right now Mon, I have not seen ANY guilds in the game at all, so I can't answer your question with any form of accuracy.

Ahhhh....
I see.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Man
The Laughing Man

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Ahhhh....
I see.

They are about to do a server wipe in the next 5 days or so to implement what has been deemed "the messiah" update. All characters MUST start anew. (The last server wipe until release)

This update is said to add various detailed descriptions of the various races and templates and what they specialize in. ten times more landmass and content into the game, this includes more skills and polish on ones currently avaiable now. The desync issue completely fixed or barely noticeable, rubberbanding etc. Weakning NPC creatures and people some allowing players not to die in 7 hits or so, and abunch more I can't think of at the moment.

I hope these updates make the game a much more polished product for the update may make or break the game for me.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Mon Pandamari wrote:
Mon Pandamari wrote:

Ahhhh....
I see.

They are about to do a server wipe in the next 5 days or so to implement what has been deemed "the messiah" update. All characters MUST start anew. (The last server wipe until release)

This update is said to add various detailed descriptions of the various races and templates and what they specialize in. ten times more landmass and content into the game, this includes more skills and polish on ones currently avaiable now. The desync issue completely fixed or barely noticeable, rubberbanding etc. Weakning NPC creatures and people some allowing players not to die in 7 hits or so, and abunch more I can't think of at the moment.

I hope these updates make the game a much more polished product for the update may make or break the game for me.

Its name describes it perfectly. lol

Yeah, i saw a video on YouTube about how strong Minotaurs and ferrets are.
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:51 pm

You do know what will happen before server wipe?
It happens everytime.
CHAOS.
Pew Pew everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Alenko
Victoria Alenko

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 am

Now this I want to see :]
Back to top Go down
Nawkes
Nawkes

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 am

Victoria Alenko wrote:
Now this I want to see :]
getz outz
This thread be fer menz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think of Mortal Online so far...   What I think of Mortal Online so far... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What I think of Mortal Online so far...
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5